It's Time for Racists and Sellouts to Fall Back

Racists talk about Herschel Walker and some other sellouts. But unlike Walker and Burgess Owens, this is a NFL Hall of Famer. It's time to listen to blacks like him and not no good, sorry ass, low esteem, self hating blacks suffering from internalized racism.

Doc Rivers didn't play in the NFL, dumbass. He's not that good of a coach, either.
No, he is not an NFL Hall of Famer. Derp!

Hello. Free thinking Donald Trump admirer Hotep Jesus spks about the pain he experiences when being HATEfully denigrated as a C°°N, admiring ppl w/an 'honest ear" & his fondness for smooth talking Pres. Obama despite not agreeing "WITH ANY OF HIS POLICIES."

View attachment 380467View attachment 380468

☮♥

They don't like Hotep Jesus because he's a real dude.
Like me, he has zero filter and calls it like he sees it.
I like the guy!

Racists talk about Herschel Walker and some other sellouts. But unlike Walker and Burgess Owens, this is a NFL Hall of Famer. It's time to listen to blacks like him and not no good, sorry ass, low esteem, self hating blacks suffering from internalized racism.

We don't watch football anymore and we don't pay any attention to narrow minded flag kneeling cat shit.

You and 4 others. The reason they knee is because of what police did to James Blake.

you mean shooting him as he was about to grab a gun or drive away after resisating arrest, after a list of prior dangerous crimes? In what world do you continue defending scum of the earth, regardless of skin color? What did you want the police to do? Wait till they get shot or run over?

None of what you say happened. As for your questions:

A police official in Ohio pulled over a man for not signaling 100 feet ahead of a turn. John Felton, a black man, says the officers followed him for a long time before pulling him over. The cop admitted that he followed Felton initially because he had made direct eye contact with the officer.

We don't watch football anymore and we don't pay any attention to narrow minded flag kneeling cat shit.

You and 4 others. The reason they knee is because of what police did to James Blake.

you mean shooting him as he was about to grab a gun or drive away after resisating arrest, after a list of prior dangerous crimes? In what world do you continue defending scum of the earth, regardless of skin color? What did you want the police to do? Wait till they get shot or run over?

None of what you say happened. As for your questions:

And Doc Rivers is still not an NFL Hall of Famer. He also has that stupid deluded look in his eyes.

The rest of the story...............

Seems as though Ol' Jake did have a weapon after all. An Arkansas Toothpick.

In his hand........

View attachment 380444

And whatever that is, the guy is walking away from the cop and was posing no threat.

Tell your folks to stop burning and stealing and all of this stops.

Tell whites to stop rioting when they win a championship, then we'll talk.

LOL, quit being stupid.

The rest of the story...............

Seems as though Ol' Jake did have a weapon after all. An Arkansas Toothpick.

I'm thinking the FOX news room has got it wrong. . . .

I don't know why they are putting out misinformation. . . but it appears they are.

From what I have heard, and the videos out there, he was already armed with a knife when the officers FIRST tried to unsuccessfully TAZZ him?

He was so loaded with drugs. . . the tazing didn't work. . it seems, and he had a knife, and was going for a gun in the car. He did this because there is a warrant outstanding on his arrest for pedophilia, and it would seem, he might? have wanted to have death by police.

This is the video everyone is familiar with;

This is the one that shows him getting tazzed, walking around the car, and then going to get his gun. . .

Tucker: We Should Know If Jacob Blake Had a Gun in the Car Before More Burning and Violent Attacks Happen

(screen shot of knife in this video)

LOL, quit being stupid.

So 1+X wrongs make a right?
There's been more riots since Obama started his 2nd term than the previous 40 years combined.
That was the case before he left office, probably double the riots now. And no, it wasn't white people over sports.

This police state has totally gotten out of hand. The cops can run your tags just for the hell of it. It's called "fishing". They can pull up your tag information and your name and it will pull up any transgression you may have been accused of twenty years ago. They can pull you over for the most pathetic excuse just to hassle you. They can claim that they smell weed in your car and have you detained until a drug sniffing dog is brought to the scene. That dog can be directed to give a false detection by the one pulling the leash leading to going through your vehicle and they have carte blanche to plant drugs. Cops have been busted for doing as much especially to those that vigorously attempt to defend their 4th amendment rights. You re not safe in any shape, fashion or form when you get pulled over. These corporate employees have a financial incentive to bust anyone with what they deem as "illegal narcotics" and if they can profit from planting some evidence to make their paycheck bigger while ruining the lives of those that don't have the means to defend themselves in a crooked court system? Tough shit......

BTW, there is social media score that will eventually be implemented where cops will know right away if the person that they have pulled over is an "anti-police state" advocate and will be told to proceed with caution.
That is why it is more important than ever that this silly racial divide thing be put in the past.

If this IM2 fellow is NOT an intel. agent provocateur working for the internationalists government cabal, he should realize, we are here to help, and that working against us is. . in the long run, not in his interests.

The slavery of 1840 will look quaint compared to the dystopian nightmare the global elites have planned for everyone, no matter their skin pigmentation.

I have read some of the horror stories from those affected by the world of the elite cabal in Epstein's circle, it's a hell on earth, completely depraved and inhuman.

LOL, quit being stupid.

What NFL team did Doc Rivers play for? :abgg2q.jpg:
What position did he play?
I bet you don't know the difference between a point guard and a safety.

Last edited:
This police state has totally gotten out of hand. The cops can run your tags just for the hell of it. It's called "fishing". They can pull up your tag information and your name and it will pull up any transgression you may have been accused of twenty years ago. They can pull you over for the most pathetic excuse just to hassle you. They can claim that they smell weed in your car and have you detained until a drug sniffing dog is brought to the scene. That dog can be directed to give a false detection by the one pulling the leash leading to going through your vehicle and they have carte blanche to plant drugs. Cops have been busted for doing as much especially to those that vigorously attempt to defend their 4th amendment rights. You re not safe in any shape, fashion or form when you get pulled over. These corporate employees have a financial incentive to bust anyone with what they deem as "illegal narcotics" and if they can profit from planting some evidence to make their paycheck bigger while ruining the lives of those that don't have the means to defend themselves in a crooked court system? Tough shit......

BTW, there is social media score that will eventually be implemented where cops will know right away if the person that they have pulled over is an "anti-police state" advocate and will be told to proceed with caution.
That is why it is more important than ever that this silly racial divide thing be put in the past.

If this IM2 fellow is NOT an intel. agent provocateur working for the internationalists government cabal, he should realize, we are here to help, and that working against us is. . in the long run, not in his interests.

The slavery of 1840 will look quaint compared to the dystopian nightmare the global elites have planned for everyone, no matter their skin pigmentation.

I have read some of the horror stories from those affected by the world of the elite cabal in Epstein's circle, it's a hell on earth, completely depraved and inhuman.
What I realize is you're full of crap. I know what's coming and it's not something you or the other crazies can stop. Nor does it have anything to do with anybody associated with Epstein. So while you watch and support trump working to make satan's plan come to fruition by chumming up to the worlds dictators, I am going to oppose the racism that continues in this country almost 160 since slavery ended.

The issue is far past slavery you dumb mf, but whites like yourself want to believe everything stopped after slavery and all we blacks are complaining about is slavery. James Blake didn't get 7 bullets in his back after slavery and whites were scurrying around to find reasons to justify what was done. That happened in 2020 and you're here trying to do it.

So fuck your tall tales about the Rothschilds, because it's fake news.

What I realize is you're full of crap. I know what's coming and it's not something you or the other crazies can stop. Nor does it have anything to do with anybody associated with Epstein. So while you watch and support trump working to make satan's plan come to fruition by chumming up to the worlds dictators, I am going to oppose the racism that continues in this country almost 160 since slavery ended.

The issue is far past slavery you dumb mf, but whites like yourself want to believe everything stopped after slavery and all we blacks are complaining about is slavery. James Blake didn't get 7 bullets in his back after slavery and whites were scurrying around to find reasons to justify what was done. That happened in 2020 and you're here trying to do it.

So you..an average American (allegedly) support the Rothchilds? :wtf:Also you support Black Lives Matter and rioting?
You're dismissed. :fu:

PS: You don't know the difference between Football and Basketball, Dumbfuck. Double Fuck You!

Last edited:

...and murdering, pimping, drug dealing, raping and so on.

Hello. Free thinking Donald Trump admirer Hotep Jesus spks about the pain he experiences when being HATEfully denigrated as a C°°N, admiring ppl w/an 'honest ear" & his fondness for smooth talking Pres. Obama despite not agreeing "WITH ANY OF HIS POLICIES."

View attachment 380467View attachment 380468

☮♥

They don't like Hotep Jesus because he's a real dude.
Like me, he has zero filter and calls it like he sees it.
I like the guy!

Hello, MM. Actually Hotep Jesus, like me, is a man of peaceful contentment, who like me, filters out expletives from his conversations.

Throughout my years I've noticed even when upset or angry, content peaceful people rarely, if ever, resort to cursing or name calling.

MM, thank you for the thumbs up.

☮️

Dude.

Blake was a pedophile and a criminal. We know he had a knife, and he was more than likely going for a gun. For god's sake man, he was resisting arrest. He beat his partner and threatened the community with a gun. He had an arrest warrant out on his ass for that. . .

WTF is your issue, is that the hill you want to take your stand on, JAMES BLAKE. . . SERIOUSLY?

This isn't about race. . . this is about oligarchical control. . you are being an idiot.

Sometimes, you have a real way with words, sir. :salute:

I am not going to speak in the politically correct way whites want us to do in order to describe our situation.

Does that mean you're going to finally shut up?

What for? I'm right. So I am not the one who needs to shut up.

You are just a racist fucktard spewing hate.

It's tiresome.

A police official in Ohio pulled over a man for not signaling 100 feet ahead of a turn. John Felton, a black man, says the officers followed him for a long time before pulling him over. The cop admitted that he followed Felton initially because he had made direct eye contact with the officer.

and? ive been pulled over for looking at a cop.

In record time, Progressives have DESTROYED major American cities AND professional sports. It's as if Chavez bragged how he destroyed Venezuela in 2 decades and our American Taliban told him, "hold my beer"

Sometimes, you have a real way with words, sir. :salute:

I am not going to speak in the politically correct way whites want us to do in order to describe our situation.

Does that mean you're going to finally shut up?

What for? I'm right. So I am not the one who needs to shut up.

You are just a racist fucktard spewing hate.

It's tiresome.

I stopped reading One Note Samba boys posts because they're all identical

Forum List

Back