It's Time for Racists and Sellouts to Fall Back

Racists talk about Herschel Walker and some other sellouts. But unlike Walker and Burgess Owens, this is a NFL Hall of Famer. It's time to listen to blacks like him and not no good, sorry ass, low esteem, self hating blacks suffering from internalized racism.

We don't watch football anymore and we don't pay any attention to narrow minded flag kneeling cat shit.

Sometimes, you have a real way with words, sir. :salute:

I am not going to speak in the politically correct way whites want us to do in order to describe our situation.

Does that mean you're going to finally shut up?

What for? I'm right. So I am not the one who needs to shut up.

You are just a racist fucktard spewing hate.

It's tiresome.
Racists talk about Herschel Walker and some other sellouts. But unlike Walker and Burgess Owens, this is a NFL Hall of Famer. It's time to listen to blacks like him and not no good, sorry ass, low esteem, self hating blacks suffering from internalized racism.

We don't watch football anymore and we don't pay any attention to narrow minded flag kneeling cat shit.

Sometimes, you have a real way with words, sir. :salute:

I am not going to speak in the politically correct way whites want us to do in order to describe our situation.

Does that mean you're going to finally shut up?

What for? I'm right. So I am not the one who needs to shut up.

You are just a racist fucktard spewing hate.

It's tiresome.

I stopped reading One Note Samba boys posts because they're all identical

IM2 was raised nurtured and socialized in a community populated by large numbers of apparent emotionally troubled or mentally ill women this well-adjusted woman speaks about:

Engaging in intelligent dialogue with an emotionally or mentally ill person is virtually impossible. It's like arguing with a drunk... Pointless, stupid and a waste of time.

Man-hating Oprah Winfrey, who I'm not a fan of, learns why unbalanced, hateful people like IM2, are the way they are.

Honestly, the majority of us who were raised by TWO reasonably responsible, well adjusted parents, should be grateful for our Good Fortune.

hate-discrimination-pro-black-haterz.png
ER3OQtVWoAA2mCn.jpeg

Frankly, I blame Donald Trump for a half century of mental illness affecting a specific population American women of African descent who president and mrs. Obama music making friends and White House guests denigrate as inhuman bitches and hoes unworthy of being treated with basic human respect...yup, it's all Trump's fault!

☮️

Last edited:

Forum List

Back