Zone1 The Physical/Psychological Damage Caused by Racism

Jews and Orientals faced discrimination and bigotry when they moved to the United States. They overcame it with their superior performance and good behavior. Currently they tend to be more prosperous than white Gentiles.

Blacks have had plenty of time to demonstrate that they are equal to whites. They have not done so.

By every objective, measurable criterion they are still considerably less intelligent than whites. They have a murder rate that is nearly eight times the white rate, and an illegitimacy rate that is two and a half the white rate. No one should be surprised that a race with these characteristics arouses durable feelings of hostility, loathing and contempt. White racism does not cause black social pathology. Black social pathology causes white racism.

Because it is not possible to claim that Negroes are equal on the average to whites, those of us who draw attention to the sordid truth are denounced as racists.

Although I am white I prefer Orientals to whites. When someone condemns Orientals, I do not call him a racist, assuming that I have somehow refuted his condemnation. Instead I point out that the condemnation is invalid.

Although I am a Gentile, I admire Jews, respect Judaism, and love Israel. When someone condemns Jews I do not call him an antisemite, assuming that I have somehow refuted his condemnation. Instead I point out that the condemnation is invalid.

It is not possible to refute condemnations of Negroes, because the condemnations are obviously correct.

Rather than complain about "the physical, psychological damage caused by racism," we should condemn "the physical, psychological damage caused by" black crime and the way blacks ruin white neighborhoods by moving into them. Blacks have no legitimate complaints against whites. Whites should be having protest demonstrations against the harm blacks cause us by their continued presence in the United States. We would be so much better off without those people. They would be lost without us.

Nowhere in the world is there a black majority, black run country with a high standard of living, a low crime rate, and a well functioning government. There never has been at any time in history.
What a crock

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Jews are not a race. There are Jews of every color. Whites do not get to make people forget 246 years of white violence using every means possible.

Let me help some of these whites here understand the extent of white murder that is not recognized because the deaths are indirectly related to white racism.

In 2020 approximately 8,600 blacks were killed. 90 percent were killed by another black. Various people rant endlessly about this but they purposefully ignore some important facts.

According to the American Heart Association, hypertension-related deaths in the black community increased from 171,259 to 270,839 annually from 2000-2018. These numbers are 20 and 31 times the number of blacks who were murdered in 2020." Annually. Most of these people died from hypertension caused by the stress of living with white racism. Racism was outlawed on paper by 1965. That makes racism a crime. Racism is a crime that continues to be perpetrated against blacks and all people of color in the United States.

According to the data, at least 90 percent of those 8,600 murders of blacks were by blacks. If you use that data as the basis, at least 7,740 blacks were killed by other blacks in 2020. We have people consistently ranting about how this is a number that blacks must immediately address. Some have gone so far as to use their cognitive dissonance to claim that blacks don't pay attention to black on black killing. More than 270,000 blacks died due to hypertension in 2020, judging by the trends shown by the American Heart Association. If we are generous and conclude that just 10 percent of these deaths are directly attributed to racist actions by whites, over 27,000 such deaths in 2020 were caused by white racism. That means 3.5 times more black people died from stress induced by white racism than blacks murdering each other on the streets of America. That is white-on-black murder, and it’s been going on for decades.

Now if you think racism does not cause stress, then you really can't be serious about discussing this issue.

Forum List

Back