"It's not theirs, Its mine"

What is the point of arguing if Cannon has been bought or whatever?

To me, the main thing is what will happen after she is out of this case. What will happen to the documents, and if it is a case for impeachment if there is evidence for it.

Do you have evidence that there are ANY personal documents taken?

Give me a list.
Do you have evidence of anything? Oh that's right what you have is from the lying FBI and now you're defending Clinton and accused Nixon for doing the exact thing but wait you claim Clinton had his own personal tapes but say Trump doesn't deserve the same right. In the real world we call that hypocrisy

Do you have evidence of anything? Oh that's right what you have is from the lying FBI and now you're defending Clinton and accused Nixon for doing the exact thing but wait you claim Clinton had his own personal tapes but say Trump doesn't deserve the same right. In the real world we call that hypocrisy
You have not answered and changed the subject.

Whatever WAS personal, like the passports, was returned.

We are discussing Trump and those documents on this thread. I answered about Clinton and even posted about it in other threads.

Look it up yourself, or not. Whatever you wish to do.

You have not answered and changed the subject.

Whatever WAS personal, like the passports, was returned.

We are discussing Trump and those documents on this thread. I answered about Clinton and even posted about it in other threads.

Look it up yourself, or not. Whatever you wish to do.
Reread what I wrote if you lack the ability to comprehend the meaning of what I wrote get some help because I answered you.
You have 0 evidence other than what the lying FBI has told you.

Forum List

Back