"It's not theirs, Its mine"

i know the purpose of a search warrant, and why an affidavit is a necessary part of one. xiden and garland were hoping to keep that critical part of rhe warrant sealed
The Affidavit is required to GET a search warrant.

The affidavits are not unsealed until a case is closed or maybe never.

yes hence why i said it a critical part of the sea h warrant

that’s BS, the govt has to ask a judge to seal a warrant, the default is they are ole to it rhe public and filed with the court. literally read the rule i sited for you

yes hence why i said it a critical part of the sea h warrant

that’s BS, the govt has to ask a judge to seal a warrant, the default is they are ole to it rhe public and filed with the court. literally read the rule i sited for you
You are putting the affidavit and search warrant as if they were in the same documents, gotten at the same time.

Done with this.

The Affidavit will come out redacted or not at all until the case is closed.

You are putting the affidavit and search warrant as if they were in the same documents, gotten at the same time.

Done with this.

The Affidavit will come out redacted or not at all until the case is closed.
they are the search warrant. The affidavit is part of the search warrant. i don’t know how much more clear the rules have to be for you…but then again you are rhe one thinking a motion for summary judgment is somehow related to a search warrant

they are the search warrant. The affidavit is part of the search warrant. i don’t know how much more clear the rules have to be for you…but then again you are rhe one thinking a motion for summary judgment is somehow related to a search warrant
I am putting you out of your misery, you who failed the bar.

All I said is that the word affidavit did not appear in that rule you insisted, mentioned it.

Perry Mason and Matlock have nothing to worry about you. Thank goodness.

I am putting you out of your misery, you who failed the bar.

All I said is that the word affidavit did not appear in that rule you insisted, mentioned it.

Perry Mason and Matlock have nothing to worry about you. Thank goodness.
hahaha…you are pathetic

you have clearly shown you are clueless and not capable of learning

summary judgement! haha

Trump isn’t. He lost that privilege.

He didn't lose a damn thing, if anything it was taken by partisan assholes that should have never been in a position of power to begin with. Most of whom wouldn't be worth the powder to blow their freaking brains out.

Obama takes the law seriously. Trump doesn’t.

Tiger laughing.jpg

I don't have enough time to list all of maobama's law violations. So I'll give you one that would have hundreds of thousands of counts. Issuing work permits to illegal aliens that weren't legally eligible to have them.

You misunderstood.

[Trump claims he is being witch hunted all the time. All lawsuits against him are a witch hunt. He is the most innocent person on the planet.]

Trump has tweeted the term nearly 300 times since becoming president—and he’s not just using it as a distraction.​

Since the Ukraine scandal broke 34 days ago, Donald Trump has tweeted the phrase “witch hunt” 45 times. That’s the equivalent of 1.3 times a day. In nine of those instances, he asserted that the Ukraine investigation constitutes the greatest witch hunt in the history of the United States.

------
When Trump cries witch hunt, it is a rallying cry. It is not designed to prove his innocence but to whip his listeners into a frenzy, to turn their ire upon those who were so bold as to think they could hold him accountable. Donald Trump, like witch hunters throughout history, has proved skillful at flipping the narrative, writing himself as the victim even when he is the aggressor. When Trump cries witch hunt, it is to summon the hunters.

This usage of the phrase is already catching on. Just as the term “fake news” has begun popping up in the mouths of all kinds of grifters and dictators, “witch hunt” has begun dropping from the lips of everyone from local sheriffs to prime ministers. As recently as December of 2018, my Google Alert for the term “witch hunt” might deliver 10 articles on a given day, nine about Trump and one about a current hunt. (Yes, you read that right—actual witch hunts still happen. More on that in a moment.)

(full article online)

When you have the NY AG campaigning on indicting Trump, then participating in an investigation of him, what the fuck would you call it? The bitch should be disbarred.

[Do you not have it upside down?]

Affidavits for warrants are typically sworn to by federal agents and are used to convince judges that it is worth invading someone’s privacy to collect proof of violations of the law. The affidavit supporting the search warrant for Trump’s home and members-only club presumably contains things like the specific laws that the government believes were broken and a brief narrative of the inquiry into Trump’s storage of classified documents at Mar-a-Lago.

It also likely includes a recitation of other methods — like grand jury subpoenas — that the government sought to use to retrieve the documents in an effort to convince the judge that the search warrant was necessary.

Search warrant affidavits are almost never made public before charges and often remain permanently under seal if charges are never filed. However, once prosecutors open a criminal case, any warrant affidavits used during the inquiry will generally be turned over to the defense — although not in a public manner — as part of the discovery process.

Yeah, they claimed they feared documents might be destroyed, yet Garland pondered for weeks before he decided to approve the warrant. Does that make sense? Well for a commie like you, it probably does, but not to normal Americans.

Of course they are. Don’t be absurd.

First and foremost, they are eventually required to be shared with the defense if the warrant leads to a prosecution.

Secondly, since we don’t have star chambers in our republic, there will be public hearings on motions to controvert the search warrant.

Thirdly, even if the court sustains the warrant at that pretrial stage, some issues about the warrant and it’s execution will often survive to trial. And it gets aired pretty thoroughly under such circumstances.

And, in a case of such massive public interest and historical scope, the default position is likely to prevail. And the default position is that court records are open to the public. The seal will eventually be removed and the public will learn whatever it is that Garland hopes to keep tidily swept under a rug.

We are talking about Affidavits, NOT. Search Warrants. Two different documents.

Good God, are you really that stupid? Sworn affidavits are the foundation for getting a search warrant. The warrant is the judges order after he/she/it accepts the affidavits as factual.

He didn't lose a damn thing, if anything it was taken by partisan assholes that should have never been in a position of power to begin with. Most of whom wouldn't be worth the powder to blow their freaking brains out.

It was taken for good cause. Trump is the least trustworthy person ever to be in the White House. Only a complete moron would allow him access to classified information now that he’s out of office.

Good God, are you really that stupid? Sworn affidavits are the foundation for getting a search warrant. The warrant is the judges order after he/she/it accepts the affidavits as factual.

Stupid? Me? They are Two different documents, as I said, or not?

They are !!!!!!

The need for Trump followers to attempt to make the other side stupid. Laughable !!!!!!

Yeah, they claimed they feared documents might be destroyed, yet Garland pondered for weeks before he decided to approve the warrant. Does that make sense? Well for a commie like you, it probably does, but not to normal Americans.

"Normal" Americans like yourself do not know or care what the Laws are. Nobody needs to think seriously about an issue. Just do it !

Garland had to ponder what to do with Trump's refusal to return documents and items Twice asked for in a subpoena . Was he given enough time to return them.

Actually, if Garland had done so Immediately, all the Trump followers would be saying the opposite, accusing him of being too hasty, because The Opposite of what is said about him is what all of you have been trained to do in the past seven years.
Never mind Laws, Common Sense, History or anything else which has, so far, been the barometer of what is factual and what is not.

Trump says something. APPLAUSE !!

Republicans, Democrats, Independents say something which could harm Trump. Attack, delegitimize, threaten, show your guns, threaten a civil war.

Trump has created doubt about everything since he came down that escalator, already sowing doubt of election being rigged during campaign in 2016 if he did not win the Presidency.

But here you all are. Believe anything which comes out of his tweets, or mouth, or social media.

The Truth of the Universe According to Trump.

How so many were so fooled in such a short time by so few. First Trump and then the Republican congress members who saw no other way to power but to follow his endless attempts to destroy the constitution and the rule of law.

LAUGH CLOWNS, LAUGH. !!!!!!

I want you to think with your own brain, and not with Trump's brain.

Can you do it? Any of you?

Of course they are. Don’t be absurd.

First and foremost, they are eventually required to be shared with the defense if the warrant leads to a prosecution.

Secondly, since we don’t have star chambers in our republic, there will be public hearings on motions to controvert the search warrant.

Thirdly, even if the court sustains the warrant at that pretrial stage, some issues about the warrant and it’s execution will often survive to trial. And it gets aired pretty thoroughly under such circumstances.

And, in a case of such massive public interest and historical scope, the default position is likely to prevail. And the default position is that court records are open to the public. The seal will eventually be removed and the public will learn whatever it is that Garland hopes to keep tidily swept under a rug.
I posted what happens to Affidavits, not search warrants, many times. Your turn to look up the facts about affidavits and not post what you wish would happen.

Which is exactly why a Judge is pondering whether to have any of what is in the Affidavit released to the public as much of it, if not all, needs to stay in the dark as the investigation about the documents taken continues.

The investigation on the documents taken in August has Not been closed, yet. Therefore the affidavit should not be released, because there is important information which should not be divulged until all the work is done, as it may put people in peril.

Some of it will, we shall find out by net Thursday what can be divulged to the public without harming the investigation.

When you have the NY AG campaigning on indicting Trump, then participating in an investigation of him, what the fuck would you call it? The bitch should be disbarred.

you are trying to talk rationally to an irrational individual.

"Normal" Americans like yourself do not know or care what the Laws are. Nobody needs to think seriously about an issue. Just do it !
Like what law?

the unprecedented raid on a former president's residence? that law?

Forum List

Back