"It's not theirs, Its mine"

When you have the NY AG campaigning on indicting Trump, then participating in an investigation of him, what the fuck would you call it? The bitch should be disbarred.

It is called following the rule of law. There are laws in the US, and all are subject to them, no matter what the party.

The point may be that you are not aware of what the issues are which brought an investigation on Trump about his dealing with banks, way before he campaigned for President. No political motives there.

There is no political motive to go after Tax Fraud, as his accountant was just sentenced for it for what he did for the Trump Organization BEFORE Trump started campaigning for President in 2016.

So, your calls of Witch Hunt is nothing more than parroting what Trump tells his followers, as most do not know, or could not care, about how he has always run his businesses.

Is Trump honest Abe?

He has to go through the process of proving it like any one else.

But how amazing that he pleaded the fifth about 440 times when he deposed for the NY State about his case there. Can it be that he actually does not know anything on how his Organization runs? He has no knowledge of anything? He is not in charge of anything?

He did not simply not say I do not know about this subject, someone who worked for me can answer it.
He Pleaded the FIFTH, which means his answers could incriminate him.

"The grilling included questions about the valuations of various Trump Organization properties and golf clubs, mortgages, loans and the size of Trump’s apartment, said Ron Fischetti, a lawyer for Trump."

THINK. !!!!!! PLEASE THINK, do no simply follow.

Last edited:
It is called following the rule of law. There are laws in the US, and all are subject to them, no matter what the party.

The point may be that you are not aware of what the issues are which brought an investigation on Trump about his dealing with banks, way before he campaigned for President. No political motives there.

There is no political motive to go after Tax Fraud, as his accountant was just sentenced for it for what he did for the Trump Organization BEFORE Trump started campaigning for President in 2016.

So, your calls of Witch Hunt is nothing more than parroting what Trump tells his followers, as most do not know, or could not care, about how he has always run his businesses.

Is Trump honest Abe?

He has to go through the process of proving it like any one else.

But how amazing that he pleaded the fifth about 440 times when he deposed for the NY State about his case there. Can it be that he actually does not know anything on how his Organization runs? He has no knowledge of anything? He is not in charge of anything?

"The grilling included questions about the valuations of various Trump Organization properties and golf clubs, mortgages, loans and the size of Trump’s apartment, said Ron Fischetti, a lawyer for Trump."

THINK. !!!!!! PLEASE THINK, do no simply follow.
oh for fk sake. Ain't you got anything? TDS, TDS, and more TDS

oh for fk sake. Ain't you got anything? TDS, TDS, and more TDS
A very blind and deaf Trump follower. You make my point from the previous post to a T.

He says, you accept anything.

The Law says, and you put your hands to your ears.

Like what law?

the unprecedented raid on a former president's residence? that law?
Aren't you talking about NYC and the DA there in your post? THAT is what I answered. Now you are changing the subject to the present and not what he is being investigated about in NYC.

Make up your mind.

A very blind and deaf Trump follower. You make my point from the previous post to a T.

He says, you accept anything.

The Law says, and you put your hands to your ears.
I see very straight and far son. You only see TDS

Says the one who would follow Trump to hell, if he commanded, but the law......the Law is irrational.
I would know what hell is and say no thank you. now you would take anything doled out

I bet you took the vaccine didn't you?

Aren't you talking about NYC and the DA there in your post? THAT is what I answered. Now you are changing the subject to the present and not what he is being investigated about in NYC.

Make up your mind.
I just wanted you to state the law you think we don't know. So you don't know them either? that's hilarious.

Says the one who would follow Trump to hell, if he commanded, but the law......the Law is irrational.
You have flowed and supported the Democrats for going on 7 years now, from one failed criminal attempt to the next with no intent of stopping. Nearly 7 years of failure. In all that time you have followed ... like a lemming...right over the cliff of insanity.

Attachments

• 1660917288972.png
    1660917288972.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 7
Papageorgio does not care to think. Who else has given up on thinking ?

I would know what hell is and say no thank you. now you would take anything doled out

I bet you took the vaccine didn't you?
Thank you for not caring about the law. And you did not care while Trump was President, either, because you have no knowledge of what the law is or says.

And you did not know it under Reagan? Or the 2 Bush Presidents? Those cared about the law and knew what the law was about.

Trump says "What Law will you follow? ", and you say "YOURS, Trump, yours"

You have flowed and supported the Democrats for going on 7 years now, from one failed criminal attempt to the next with no intent of stopping. Nearly 7 years of failure. In all that time you have followed ... like a lemming...right over the cliff of insanity.

Repeating Trump and Republicans "Want Power" nonsense.

When you learn what the law actually is, written for decades and centuries in the US, let us all know.

Thank you for not caring about the law. And you did not care while Trump was President, either, because you have no knowledge of what the law is or says.

And you did not know it under Reagan? Or the 2 Bush Presidents? Those cared about the law and knew what the law was about.

Trump says "What Law will you follow? ", and you say "YOURS, Trump, yours"
what law do you think I don't care about? You just made a generalized statement about something of which you know nothing about me. So please, tell me how you know this?

Repeating Trump and Republicans "Want Power" nonsense.

When you learn what the law actually is, written for decades and centuries in the US, let us all know.
what law are you referring to? we're still waiting on you!!!!

anyone else get the feeling that sixties fan has a bone to pick with Trump? That person is fked with TDS. I mean, hly fk, cuckoo.

My guess is that person is drooling and railing like this guy at every one of our posts. screaming while typing....you don't know the law, you don't know the law. Whatever the fk that even means.

Tantrum.gif

I posted what happens to Affidavits, not search warrants, many times. Your turn to look up the facts about affidavits and not post what you wish would happen.

Which is exactly why a Judge is pondering whether to have any of what is in the Affidavit released to the public as much of it, if not all, needs to stay in the dark as the investigation about the documents taken continues.

The investigation on the documents taken in August has Not been closed, yet. Therefore the affidavit should not be released, because there is important information which should not be divulged until all the work is done, as it may put people in peril.

Some of it will, we shall find out by net Thursday what can be divulged to the public without harming the investigation.
I already know. Maybe you need to check reliable sources.

Unseal everything but the mames and identifying information of any alleged confidential source. No problem. This is a major historical turn of events. The public actually does have a right to know how it’s government is behaving towards it’s recent President.

It was taken for good cause. Trump is the least trustworthy person ever to be in the White House. Only a complete moron would allow him access to classified information now that he’s out of office.

Your lame assed opinion is duly noted and summarily dismissed.

Your lame assed opinion is duly noted and summarily dismissed.

Biden is in charge of classified information, because he was elected by the people of the country.

If the people wanted Trump to have access, they would have re-elected him.

Forum List

Back