"It's not theirs, Its mine"

haha no your dembot propagandist are lying to you. The default is they are unsealed…xiden has to ask the court to seal them
I’m right. You’re the liar. Article backs me up. You have nothing.

haha no your dembot propagandist are lying to you. The default is they are unsealed…xiden has to ask the court to seal them
Maybe that is the new Republican way, because other wise the law has been quite different for the whole country for a long time, and you cannot post a link, I did not ask to post the whole thing, if your life depended on it.

I’m right. You’re the liar. Article backs me up. You have nothing.
haha the op.ed isn’t based on facts and backs nothing up.

Read th Federal Rules for Criminal Procedure

it’s public.

It’s free

but wait then youll know the truth and not what some propagandist tells you

Maybe that is the new Republican way, because other wise the law has been quite different for the whole country for a long time, and you cannot post a link, I did not ask to post the whole thing, if your life depended on it.
yes it’s the Gop way not to keep them hidden and sealed from public view

Democracy dies in darkness

haha the op.ed isn’t based on facts and backs nothing up.

Read th Federal Rules for Criminal Procedure

it’s public.

It’s free

but wait then youll know the truth and not what some propagandist tells you
NO LINK, No Truth. You dodge more than a football player trying to touchdown.

yes it’s the Gop way not to keep them hidden and sealed from public view

Democracy dies in darkness
Nothing but endless BS which has nothing to do with the laws you cannot post a link to.

Nothing but endless BS which has nothing to do with the laws you cannot post a link to.
i cited the rules for you. it’s amazing you can search in google for your propagandist but can’t seem to type in Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure

I get it…the truth scares you

i cited the rules for you. it’s amazing you can search in google for your propagandist but can’t seem to type in Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure

I get it…the truth scares you
You citing means nothing. I want the real thing, from the real law, not what you are trying to pass for law.

they are huge i’m not posting them on. Go to their website, Ruke 41
RULE, not Ruke 41, is about search warrants ,not affidavit. Two different documents, two different rules.

We are talking about releasing an affidavit to the public. It is only done so, if EVER, once the case is closed.

This is your Rule 41 about search warrants:

-----------------
This is about affidavits:

Are the affidavits in support of search warrants ever unsealed?​

Yes, but rarely while an investigation is ongoing — such as in the Justice Department’s probe of former President Donald J. Trump. The affidavits normally may be unsealed when there has been an indictment or a law enforcement agency has concluded its investigation and no charges were filed. In 2012, the Times Union successfully petitioned a U.S. magistrate to unseal search warrant affidavits that had been filed in connection with the search of the offices of a lobbyist and former New York GOP chairman — an investigation that did not result in any charges.

Will the affidavit in support of the search warrant used to raid Mar-A-Lago be unsealed?​

Unlikely. Although the Justice Department filed a motion to unseal the warrant and returns — documents that Trump already has — it is expected the government will oppose motions filed by the Times Union and other news organizations to unseal any affidavits. The U.S. magistrate has also allowed the government to file at least part of its arguments for keeping the document sealed as an “ex parte” filing and under seal.

RULE, not Ruke 41, is about search warrants ,not affidavit. Two different documents, two different rules.

We are talking about releasing an affidavit to the public. It is only done so, if EVER, once the case is closed.

This is your Rule 41 about search warrants:

-----------------
This is about affidavits:

Are the affidavits in support of search warrants ever unsealed?​

Yes, but rarely while an investigation is ongoing — such as in the Justice Department’s probe of former President Donald J. Trump. The affidavits normally may be unsealed when there has been an indictment or a law enforcement agency has concluded its investigation and no charges were filed. In 2012, the Times Union successfully petitioned a U.S. magistrate to unseal search warrant affidavits that had been filed in connection with the search of the offices of a lobbyist and former New York GOP chairman — an investigation that did not result in any charges.

Will the affidavit in support of the search warrant used to raid Mar-A-Lago be unsealed?​

Unlikely. Although the Justice Department filed a motion to unseal the warrant and returns — documents that Trump already has — it is expected the government will oppose motions filed by the Times Union and other news organizations to unseal any affidavits. The U.S. magistrate has also allowed the government to file at least part of its arguments for keeping the document sealed as an “ex parte” filing and under seal.

omg clearly you didn’t read the rule…i discuss affidavits which are part of the warrant

Forum List

Back