"It's not theirs, Its mine"

huh? copy and paste? it why? it’s obvious you can’t read apparently..your own links at that
I read 100% in English, so much so that the word affidavit does not appear on Rule 41.

BUT.......LOOK what I found......

Here is the REAL Federal Rule ABOUT affidavits. Enjoy the reading.

um that’s a rule about motion for summary judgment in a civil suit you dumb duck
You do not have anything. Rule 41 is about search warrants. Find the right paragraph, copy and paste or forever hold your peace.

You do not have anything. Rule 41 is about search warrants. Find the right paragraph, copy and paste or forever hold your peace.
haha you clearly can’t read…you posted a link to summary judgements in civil cases and thought it was about search warrants! hahaha

clueless dembot cultist…rachael maddow loves you

haha you clearly can’t read…you posted a link to summary judgements in civil cases and thought it was about search warrants! hahaha

clueless dembot cultist…rachael maddow loves you
You are lying. You do not want to go through the whole thing. You are lazy and contemptible.

We are all done with you.

You are lying. You do not want to go through the whole thing. You are lazy and contemptible.

i’m lying! you literally posted a link to the federal rule on summary judgment and thought it was about affidavits

I’m lying! hahah

Lol, Gym Jordan is here to make your retard ass look stupid. Those same fbi that visited Gym came to my office and told me ghdy were afraid Grooner Gym was gunna rape them so they told him what they wanted to hear. Lol, I can't produce any evidence but ya believe me right retard?

I read 100% in English, so much so that the word affidavit does not appear on Rule 41.

BUT.......LOOK what I found......

Here is the REAL Federal Rule ABOUT affidavits. Enjoy the reading.

hahaha

i’m lying! you literally posted a link to the federal rule on summary judgment and thought it was about affidavits
It is the only rule which refers to it. Rule 41 does not even mention the word affidavit.

Rule 56. Summary Judgment | Federal Rules of Civil Procedure​

https://www.law.cornell.edu › rules › frcp › rule_56

(4) Affidavits or Declarations. An affidavit or declaration used to support or oppose a motion must be made on personal knowledge, set out facts that would be ...

I’m lying! hahah

hahaha
We are the ones laughing at your endless dodging, like a little thief who does not want to be caught.

Where is your affidavit paragraph, etc on rule 41?
It does not exist.

:oops-28:

It is the only rule which refers to it. Rule 41 does not even mention the word affidavit.

Rule 56. Summary Judgment | Federal Rules of Civil Procedure

https://www.law.cornell.edu › rules › frcp › rule_56

(4) Affidavits or Declarations. An affidavit or declaration used to support or oppose a motion must be made on personal knowledge, set out facts that would be ...
yes an affidavit can be used as part of motion for summary judge…in a civil case

they can be parts of lots of things…like search warrants as discussed in rule 41 you dumb duck…we aren’t talking about summary judgements in civil cases

We are the ones laughing at your endless dodging, like a little thief who does not want to be caught.

Where is your affidavit paragraph, etc on rule 41?
It does not exist.

:oops-28:
um maybe if you’d read rule for 41 instead of the rule on summary judgments in civil cases you dumbass

Try this Rule: [ When you find something......]

Rule 47. Motions and Supporting Affidavits

https://www.law.cornell.edu › rules › frcrmp › rule_47

A responding party must serve any opposing affidavit at least one day before the hearing, unless the court permits later service.

what about it? we aren’t talking about motijs we are talking about search warrants

you can bounce around and dodge it all you want but read ruke 41

this is beyond laughable

um maybe if you’d read rule for 41 instead of the rule on summary judgments in civil cases you dumbass
You have spent half an hour or more running away from copying and posting the paragraph in question.

You brought it up. You post it. Otherwise....

Moving on....

what about it? we aren’t talking about motijs we are talking about search warrants

you can bounce around and dodge it all you want but read ruke 41

this is beyond laughable
We are talking about Affidavits, NOT. Search Warrants. Two different documents.

We are talking about Affidavits, NOT. Search Warrants. Two different documents.
affidavits are part of the search warrant…just like they can be part of motions, as you have shown by bouncing around posting rules from Federal Civil procedure, and ignoring Federal Criminal Prcedure Rule 41 you idiot

affidavits are part of the search warrant…just like they can be part of motions, as you have shown by bouncing around posting rules from Federal Civil procedure, and ignoring Federal Criminal Prcedure Rule 41 you idiot
But they are two different documents, right?
Which is why the warrant was unsealed and the Affidavit, not.

Hey, Lawyer?????

Here, Lawyer, the purpose of each:

SEARCH WARRANT​

“With a warrant, simply what they have is something that has been issued by a judge, and they are able to go into the home and seize the items that the judge has given them permission to seize,” she said.

AFFIDAVIT​

“The affidavit is going to be that probable cause they have gained in order to be able to receive that warrant that is given to a judge.”

PROPERTY RECEIPT​

“A property receipt is something that you leave when you leave whatever the place is that you have served that warrant at. It is generally a list of items that were taken. In this case, obviously, it’s broad because some of those items were classified.”

But they are two different documents, right?
Which is why the warrant was unsealed and the Affidavit, not.

Hey, Lawyer?????
they are part of the warrant and can be part of motions

are they written on different pieces of paper? sure

Here, Lawyer, the purpose of each:

SEARCH WARRANT​

“With a warrant, simply what they have is something that has been issued by a judge, and they are able to go into the home and seize the items that the judge has given them permission to seize,” she said.

AFFIDAVIT​

“The affidavit is going to be that probable cause they have gained in order to be able to receive that warrant that is given to a judge.”

PROPERTY RECEIPT​

“A property receipt is something that you leave when you leave whatever the place is that you have served that warrant at. It is generally a list of items that were taken. In this case, obviously, it’s broad because some of those items were classified.”

i know the purpose of a search warrant, and why an affidavit is a necessary part of one. xiden and garland were hoping to keep that critical part of rhe warrant sealed

Forum List

Back