It's a myth that we have a problem with police. It's a race-baiting problem.

So more blacks are i jail, not for their crimes, but because of 'white privilege'?

I know many poor whites who don't use their status as an excuse to assault, loot, rob, burn, killeach other, and assassinate cops.

Some blacks do succeded - those who work hard, refuse to embrace a 'thug' culture, who dismiss the idea someone OWES them, and - as liberals have convinced them, the belief they are victims...and those NOT content to suckle off the govt teat enough to exist...not prosper.

A problem we have now is racist, angry, militant blacks, spurred on by racial division from BLM/New Black Panthers/Obama, are HUNTING, targeting, and ASSASSINATING police officers.

Just heard another police officer, in Ga, was shot and killed by a sniper at a routine traffic stop (which sounds like it had to be a set up).

These assassins are not targeting the officers involved in 'questionable'/wrongful shootings of unarmed blacks. They are assassinations of 'any' cops - some really good, innocent men (and women) who are not involved in those incidents and who live to 'protect and serve'.

This racist, hate-filled anarchy is mindless revenge upon the innocent for the actions of 'a few'.

Indtead of calming the situation down and preventing more blacks from being shot, more blacks will probably be shot. Cops are correctly fearful for their lives now as these terrorist groups target them for murder. They will be a lot more jumpy, nervous, and ready to defend themselves from possible ambush / attack.

Calm is needed, and instead Obama and Hillary are fanning the flames....

You can't "assassinate" a cop. Learn words.
Sure you can ...ask the Dallas police chief and mayor.

I don't know the quote but I tellya what --- when I'm looking for proper use of English, Dallas isn't on my top thousand.

Oh no, it ain't no myth. I've had more than my share of police harassment, and race was never a part of it.

It's not so much a race problem; as a testosterone problem. It may be both depending on the situation, but --- that's where it starts.

I've never had a problem with police, maybe you have an attitude problem. Treat them with respect they usually do the same to you.

I actually have occasion to go outside though. Maybe you have an agoraphobia problem.
You don't get an occasion to "treat anybody with respect" ----- when they've already fucked with you first. Here's an idea: they could simply leave people the fuck alone when no issue exists.

Yep, looks like a attitude problem to me.

Oh no, it ain't no myth. I've had more than my share of police harassment, and race was never a part of it.

It's not so much a race problem; as a testosterone problem. It may be both depending on the situation, but --- that's where it starts.

I've never had a problem with police, maybe you have an attitude problem. Treat them with respect they usually do the same to you.

I actually have occasion to go outside though. Maybe you have an agoraphobia problem.
You don't get an occasion to "treat anybody with respect" ----- when they've already fucked with you first. Here's an idea: they could simply leave people the fuck alone when no issue exists.

No doubt.

This thread OP is a striking example.

Here are some statements of fact:

A police officer who treats a young black man abusively is not NECESSARILY a racist.

Readily agreed. The power trip comes first. As the incident in post 11, or my own experience, or that of hundreds of others demonstrates, a race difference isn't even necessary when the object is pushing people around and asserting some kind of alpha dog mentality simply because all he understands is brute force.

Certainly if there is a race difference, such a cultural/institutional bias, as readily articulated right here in this thread, can poison the situation and make it go south real fast. But to reduce it to a single dynamic is simplistic. There's very often more than one thing in play. Age, ethnicity, gender and general appearance enter into it as well. And by 'general appearance' we mean of course social class. And that's a big one.

Yep, it is.
The thing is --- I can only control my own attitude. Not that of those who jump me in the dark.
Perhaps you have one of those mind control machines. I hear they're popular with the Authoritarian set.

... when the object is pushing people around and asserting some kind of alpha dog mentality simply because all he understands is brute force.....

In other words, you are a 98 lb weakling who fears and resents authority figures, particularly if they are physically superior males, because it highlights to you your own shortcomings as a 'man.'

Last edited:
I don't feel like addressing your whole post. TL;DR, and it's late.
It's simply a lie that police have been slaughtering black people across the country. It's a lie that people support that. Every field has it's rogue members. That's nothing new. But the Obama administration, the media and the race baiters have worked these past few years to put forth a myth that black people are targeted by whites and police. The fact is that police shoot more than twice as many white suspects each year. More blacks are killed by other blacks than anyone else, especially in gang areas. More whites are killed by police and blacks than any other.

Using the latest census (2010)

Whites in the US (est. 2010): ~223 million
Blacks in the US (est. 2010): ~39 million
Population ratio: About 5.7 whites to every 1 black individual
So if blacks and whites are getting shot at equal rates, then it would be a similar ratio for rates of the shootings themselves.

Using the Washington Post database (found here: Investigation: People shot and killed by police this year)
Whites shot by police (2015): 494
Blacks shot by police (2015): 258
Shooting ratio: About 1.9 Whites getting shot for every black individual
Conclusion: Blacks are shot at about 3 times the rate that would be expected if race had no correlation to the shootings.

Other "fun" conclusions with the database
Of unarmed individuals, blacks are shot 6.76 times as often as expected if race wasn't a factor (38 Blacks vs. 32 Whites)
For 18-29 year olds, blacks are shot 5.89 times as often as expected if race wasn't a factor (124 Blacks vs 120 Whites)
Over a quarter of those killed by the police in 2015 were mentally ill
The police killed almost 3 people a month who were "armed" with toy weapons

Why does the left want to incite racial wars? If you understand their end game, you'd see that a divided country with people running scared is as important as destroying the fabric of society to pave the way for a tyrannical government. It makes it easier for goverrnment to usurp even more power over the people because it allows them to make more laws that chip away at our rights and freedom. Speech is under attack. Gun rights are under attack. Religious rights are under attack. We no longer have a right to privacy with the NSA watching our every move online and on the phone. Virtually every freedom is being taken hostage by a government intent on having it's way. They will tell us what we are allowed to say and do.
That's one theory. There are lies deceit and slander on all fronts to pave the way for tyrannical control by the government. I assume you would be against such a tyranny, yes? How would a tyrannical government deal with those it doesn't approve of? Likely through oppressive means, such as imprisonment and murder. These would especially target the undesirables to force them to stay in line or suffer and die. It sure would suck to live under that kind of regime, wouldn't it?

Then there's the fact that about 3.65 times as many blacks are in prison than the population ratio should indicate. (BOP Statistics: Inmate Race)
Blacks are much more likely to receive the death penalty (Race of Death Row Inmates Executed Since 1976 | Death Penalty Information Center).
Not to mention that numerous sources have also painted voter suppression attempts as racially motivated (Guess which race?)

That tyrannical hellhole you don't want to live in? Take a guess who's a lot closer to it then you.
You cherry pick to fit a narrative. The fact is that is no cop shot any black anymore for any reason it wouldn't scratch the surface of blacks getting shot and killed.

Blacks are in prison at higher rates because they commit crimes at higher rates. There are many successful black folks that managed to not go to prison because of their skin color, hard to believe for some I guess.
1) The narrative in question is not "white cops kill black people". I actually linked to the Washington Post project so people could draw their own conclusions.
2) If compared to the last year we have definite numbers for (2014), cops killed about as many as 4% of the murder rate for blacks in the whole country. Not the biggest factor for sure, but not completely insignificant.
3) The police shootings are just a window into a much larger systemic problem for black people. That's why I mentioned the death penalty, voter suppression, etc. Looking at just the cops or just blacks getting killed is missing some much bigger issues.
4) Pointing out that some black people manage to succeed despite a system that is stacked against them is a good sign of progress, but not exactly indicative that there is not a problem.
You mentioned a lot of things to dodge the real problem. Blacks are disproportionately committing crimes so that's why their represent inmates disproportionately. Some blacks succeed? Just some? Pop your head out of your racist ass for a bit and look around, most do quite well.

People can come here without even speaking English and do well do if you can't make it here your skin color isn't the problem. You're just looking for excuses. Exactly what they don't need.
Oh, of course! I'm racist for not asserting that blacks have the same opportunities as whites! I just stated that the problem was NOT white cops killing black people. I pointed out the issues in this story were blacks being disproportionately affected by the justice system in general, a still present "knee jerk" reaction to think blacks in America are more dangerous, and the fact that our militarized police force is killing an absurd number of people in general. But that's all a deflection and, according to you, the problem is just that black people commit more crime? Are you serious in calling me a racist?

Police officers admitting quotas encourage targeting of minorities- Police officers explain how they’re encouraged to act in racist ways
Corroboration of their story- NYPD Lieutenant Latest Cop to Say Department Enforces Quota
FBI Director Comey's speech in which he admits racial bias in law enforcement- Hard Truths: Law Enforcement and Race
Summary of how blacks are more likely to be convicted in murder cases- None
Study showing racial disparity in justice because of structural biases: https://law.seattleu.edu/Documents/korematsu/race and criminal justice/Harris_Becket_Sup_Ct_3-2-11[1].pdf
Another one: CRIME RATE AND CONVICTION RATES BROKEN DOWN BY RACE
Minority households have less income/net worth- Wealth inequality has widened along racial, ethnic lines since end of Great Recession
Another one- Why the racial wealth gap won't go away

Now take a step back, calm yourself, and ease off the accusations of racism. Here are the takeaways:

1) Many of the factors involved in crime and the above issues do seem to disproportionately target blacks, but that can also be somewhat explained by the fact that they disproportionately target the poor, and minorities are much more likely to be poor. Poverty is a much less contentious issue to address than race, and if alleviating poverty accomplishes most of the same goal, it's still a win for everyone. You have to lay the groundwork for the results you want to see.

2) While individual racism might magnify the problems within the system, the racism itself is not the only root problem. Yes, cops kill a lot of black people, they also kill a lot of people period. Can we stop the cops from unnecessarily killing people? That would help everyone.

3) It would probably be prudent to examine laws which are "structurally racist", that is race neutral on paper and race discriminatory in practice. Poll taxes are a good historical example. You just needed to pay a little bit of money in order to vote, and the stated purpose was to gather the money in order to maintain the election process. However, money was something most black people were fairly short on, so it served as an incentive to keep blacks from voting. I should point out with modern voter suppression tactics that target blacks, I don't think the primary motivation is racism. I think that the efforts, almost all of which have been from the GOP side of things, have merely wanted to target any voting demographic that is likely to vote Democrat, and blacks are merely an easily identified and sizable group that does so. It's just politics.

4) We can't directly affect individual biases. We can affect social and legal structures to try to ensure equality. Truly racist people can currently hide their racism behind other more legitimate issues. When this happens, and there is a problem highlighted within the system itself that unfairly targets any segment of the population, wouldn't it be more prudent to just fix the systemic and legislative issues rather than choosing to focus on racism or ignore the issue entirely if we don't believe racism is involved? If we fix the problems, and racist people have nowhere to hide their beliefs, they'll either swallow them and at least act like everyone else, or they'll remove themselves from the society that no longer accepts them. Everyone wins either way.

Number 4 is the big one for me. Read the title of this thread. All the police problems are a "myth"? It's all just "race-baiting"? Bullshit. Legitimate problems do exist, and we should address the ones we can, racial politics be damned.

Last edited:
It's simply a lie that police have been slaughtering black people across the country. It's a lie that people support that. Every field has it's rogue members. That's nothing new. But the Obama administration, the media and the race baiters have worked these past few years to put forth a myth that black people are targeted by whites and police. The fact is that police shoot more than twice as many white suspects each year. More blacks are killed by other blacks than anyone else, especially in gang areas. More whites are killed by police and blacks than any other.

So if blacks and whites are getting shot at equal rates, then it would be a similar ratio for rates of the shootings themselves.

Using the Washington Post database (found here: Investigation: People shot and killed by police this year)
Conclusion: Blacks are shot at about 3 times the rate that would be expected if race had no correlation to the shootings.

Of unarmed individuals, blacks are shot 6.76 times as often as expected if race wasn't a factor (38 Blacks vs. 32 Whites)
For 18-29 year olds, blacks are shot 5.89 times as often as expected if race wasn't a factor (124 Blacks vs 120 Whites)

Why does the left want to incite racial wars? If you understand their end game, you'd see that a divided country with people running scared is as important as destroying the fabric of society to pave the way for a tyrannical government. It makes it easier for goverrnment to usurp even more power over the people because it allows them to make more laws that chip away at our rights and freedom. Speech is under attack. Gun rights are under attack. Religious rights are under attack. We no longer have a right to privacy with the NSA watching our every move online and on the phone. Virtually every freedom is being taken hostage by a government intent on having it's way. They will tell us what we are allowed to say and do.
That's one theory. There are lies deceit and slander on all fronts to pave the way for tyrannical control by the government. I assume you would be against such a tyranny, yes? How would a tyrannical government deal with those it doesn't approve of? Likely through oppressive means, such as imprisonment and murder. These would especially target the undesirables to force them to stay in line or suffer and die. It sure would suck to live under that kind of regime, wouldn't it?

Then there's the fact that about 3.65 times as many blacks are in prison than the population ratio should indicate. (BOP Statistics: Inmate Race)
Blacks are much more likely to receive the death penalty (Race of Death Row Inmates Executed Since 1976 | Death Penalty Information Center).
Not to mention that numerous sources have also painted voter suppression attempts as racially motivated (Guess which race?)

That tyrannical hellhole you don't want to live in? Take a guess who's a lot closer to it then you.
You cherry pick to fit a narrative. The fact is that is no cop shot any black anymore for any reason it wouldn't scratch the surface of blacks getting shot and killed.

Blacks are in prison at higher rates because they commit crimes at higher rates. There are many successful black folks that managed to not go to prison because of their skin color, hard to believe for some I guess.
1) The narrative in question is not "white cops kill black people". I actually linked to the Washington Post project so people could draw their own conclusions.
2) If compared to the last year we have definite numbers for (2014), cops killed about as many as 4% of the murder rate for blacks in the whole country. Not the biggest factor for sure, but not completely insignificant.
3) The police shootings are just a window into a much larger systemic problem for black people. That's why I mentioned the death penalty, voter suppression, etc. Looking at just the cops or just blacks getting killed is missing some much bigger issues.
4) Pointing out that some black people manage to succeed despite a system that is stacked against them is a good sign of progress, but not exactly indicative that there is not a problem.
You mentioned a lot of things to dodge the real problem. Blacks are disproportionately committing crimes so that's why their represent inmates disproportionately. Some blacks succeed? Just some? Pop your head out of your racist ass for a bit and look around, most do quite well.

People can come here without even speaking English and do well do if you can't make it here your skin color isn't the problem. You're just looking for excuses. Exactly what they don't need.
Oh, of course! I'm racist for not asserting that blacks have the same opportunities as whites! I just stated that the problem was NOT white cops killing black people. I pointed out the issues in this story were blacks being disproportionately affected by the justice system in general, a still present "knee jerk" reaction to think blacks in America are more dangerous, and the fact that our militarized police force is killing an absurd number of people in general. But that's all a deflection and, according to you, the problem is just that black people commit more crime? Are you serious in calling me a racist?

Police officers admitting quotas encourage targeting of minorities- Police officers explain how they’re encouraged to act in racist ways
Corroboration of their story- NYPD Lieutenant Latest Cop to Say Department Enforces Quota
FBI Director Comey's speech in which he admits racial bias in law enforcement- Hard Truths: Law Enforcement and Race
Study showing racial disparity in justice because of structural biases: https://law.seattleu.edu/Documents/korematsu/race and criminal justice/Harris_Becket_Sup_Ct_3-2-11[1].pdf
Minority households have less income/net worth- Wealth inequality has widened along racial, ethnic lines since end of Great Recession

Now take a step back, calm yourself, and ease off the accusations of racism. Here are the takeaways:

1) Many of the factors involved in crime and the above issues do seem to disproportionately target blacks, but that can also be somewhat explained by the fact that they disproportionately target the poor, and minorities are much more likely to be poor. Poverty is a much less contentious issue to address than race, and if alleviating poverty accomplishes most of the same goal, it's still a win for everyone. You have to lay the groundwork for the results you want to see.

2) While individual racism might magnify the problems within the system, the racism itself is not the only root problem. Yes, cops kill a lot of black people, they also kill a lot of people period. Can we stop the cops from unnecessarily killing people? That would help everyone.

3) It would probably be prudent to examine laws which are "structurally racist", that is race neutral on paper and race discriminatory in practice. Poll taxes are a good historical example. You just needed to pay a little bit of money in order to vote, and the stated purpose was to gather the money in order to maintain the election process. However, money was something most black people were fairly short on, so it served as an incentive to keep blacks from voting. I should point out with modern voter suppression tactics that target blacks, I don't think the primary motivation is racism. I think that the efforts, almost all of which have been from the GOP side of things, have merely wanted to target any voting demographic that is likely to vote Democrat, and blacks are merely an easily identified and sizable group that does so. It's just politics.

4) We can't directly affect individual biases. We can affect social and legal structures to try to ensure equality. Truly racist people can currently hide their racism behind other more legitimate issues. When this happens, and there is a problem highlighted within the system itself that unfairly targets any segment of the population, wouldn't it be more prudent to just fix the systemic and legislative issues rather than choosing to focus on racism or ignore the issue entirely if we don't believe racism is involved? If we fix the problems, and racist people have nowhere to hide their beliefs, they'll either swallow them and at least act like everyone else, or they'll remove themselves from the society that no longer accepts them. Everyone wins either way.

Number 4 is the big one for me. Read the title of this thread. All the police problems are a "myth"? It's all just "race-baiting"? Bullshit. Legitimate problems do exist, and we should address the ones we can, racial politics be damned.
Bullshit. You can't fight racism with racism. You are an enabler. If a black man or woman wants to make it in the country they can and most do. Those that want to be victims can do that to. There is no way to spin away that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crimes and most police shooting of unarmed are due to them wrestling with the cops. Get the word out to the community and you'll serve a useful purpose instead.

Bullshit. You can't fight racism with racism. You are an enabler. If a black man or woman wants to make it in the country they can and most do. Those that want to be victims can do that to. There is no way to spin away that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crimes and most police shooting of unarmed are due to them wrestling with the cops. Get the word out to the community and you'll serve a useful purpose instead.
"If they want to make it, they can and most do." Leaving aside the issue of race for a moment, I don't believe that in general. Many people are screwed from the outset, regardless of race, because of their individual circumstances. I'll leave it to the Bernie Sanders crowd to explain that for you, they've got a lot more experience than I do.

But seriously, how many times do I have to say we should focus on fixing problems that can be directly addressed rather than focusing on racism before you realize I'm not talking about focusing on racism? Are you even reading my posts?

Part of the problem is an unwillingness for some people to grasp the facts of the matter. The weird need that some people have to defend THEMSELVES whenever a discussion regarding race and racism is begun.......prevents them from having an open mind.

A police officer who treats a young black man abusively is not NECESSARILY a racist.

In some cases, the abusive officer in question is, himself, black.

At issue is implicit bias and how it influences behavior. Solving the problem will require a much more nuanced approach.

The OP is an insufferable victim.

Forget the bullshit and explain clearly and succinctly why

Alton Sterling and Philando Castile

needed to die,

NO BULLSHIT - NO KKK LINKS

FACTS

Also explain the uncle Tom phenomena.

I
"If they want to make it, they can and most do." Leaving aside the issue of race for a moment, I don't believe that in general. Many people are screwed from the outset, regardless of race, because of their individual circumstances. I'll leave it to the Bernie Sanders crowd to explain that for you, they've got a lot more experience than I do.

But seriously, how many times do I have to say we should focus on fixing problems that can be directly addressed rather than focusing on racism before you realize I'm not talking about focusing on racism? Are you even reading my posts?
I don't need anyone to explain it to me asshole. There are many people, including myself that had jack shit going for themselves but with hard work and determination do quite well. You've chimed in many times now how race is a handicap and gets you jail easier, etc. so you are part of the problem, not part of the solution. Do you even read your own posts?

Whatever you focus on becomes big in life. If you focus on race that will be what's big in your life.

Part of the problem is an unwillingness for some people to grasp the facts of the matter. The weird need that some people have to defend THEMSELVES whenever a discussion regarding race and racism is begun.......prevents them from having an open mind.

At issue is implicit bias and how it influences behavior. Solving the problem will require a much more nuanced approach.

needed to die,

FACTS

What is this....a pop quiz?

Neither needed to die, obviously.

Explain the "uncle Tom penomenon? No thanks. You know what it is.

Okay, so the radical groups can post this kind of crap to anger their followers. And yet, the left still refuses to acknowledge that it's a mindset getting people killed and they blame guns. Attacking unsuspecting people is not self-defense. The Black Panther Facebook page pushes cold-blooded murder.

Notice how the photo they posted looks identical to how ISIS murders people.

"Facebook has refused to remove a graphic image depicting a policeman having his throat slit, reports the Daily Mail.

(Warning – Graphic content posted below)

The picture, posted on "Black Panther Party of Mississippi," a Facebook page frequented by the Dallas shooter, Micah Xavier Johnson, was reported to the social network by a concerned user. But Facebook refused to take the image down.

In a response to the user, Facebook said the picture did not violate their policies. "We reviewed the post you reported for promoting graphic violence and found it doesn’t violate our Community Standards" said the social network in their reply.

Facebook does not have a blanket ban on violent images, as they are sometimes used in news reporting. However, its community standards do prohibit images that are shared for "sadistic pleasure or to celebrate or glorify violence.""

2016-07-09_12h47_25.png

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/09/facebook-says-micah-xavier-johnsons-cartoon-cop-throat-slit-doesnt-violate-policies/

Okay, so the radical groups can post this kind of crap to anger their followers. And yet, the left still refuses to acknowledge that it's a mindset getting people killed and they blame guns. Attacking unsuspecting people is not self-defense. The Black Panther Facebook page pushes cold-blooded murder.

Notice how the photo they posted looks identical to how ISIS murders people.

"Facebook has refused to remove a graphic image depicting a policeman having his throat slit, reports the Daily Mail.

(Warning – Graphic content posted below)

The picture, posted on "Black Panther Party of Mississippi," a Facebook page frequented by the Dallas shooter, Micah Xavier Johnson, was reported to the social network by a concerned user. But Facebook refused to take the image down.

In a response to the user, Facebook said the picture did not violate their policies. "We reviewed the post you reported for promoting graphic violence and found it doesn’t violate our Community Standards" said the social network in their reply.

Facebook does not have a blanket ban on violent images, as they are sometimes used in news reporting. However, its community standards do prohibit images that are shared for "sadistic pleasure or to celebrate or glorify violence.""

2016-07-09_12h47_25.png

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/09/facebook-says-micah-xavier-johnsons-cartoon-cop-throat-slit-doesnt-violate-policies/

You will believe anything. Sad. Believe me.

needed to die,

FACTS

The departments are investigating. Why should anyone take wild guesses as to what the officers were thinking instead of waiting for the facts?

We don't have many unjustified shootings by police officers. The majority that ended in riots turned out to be legit shootings. We have a LOT of murders by criminals. Maybe we should all start protesting for more police to stop the criminals.

What are these groups protesting really? The fact that instant justice isn't doled out to any officer who is defending themselves? Why can't people allow the system to work? The rioters start shit the moment any black is shot and they don't care whether it was justified or not. They aren't protesting, they are starting more violence and for what?

The groups are advocating for more murder. And that is how they claim to want peace?

Look at what you can find on the Black Panthers Facebook page. Have they hooked up with ISIS or do they just admire their tactics? Scum, all of them.

2016-07-09_12h47_25.png

needed to die,

FACTS

The departments are investigating. Why should anyone take wild guesses as to what the officers were thinking instead of waiting for the facts?

We don't have many unjustified shootings by police officers. The majority that ended in riots turned out to be legit shootings. We have a LOT of murders by criminals. Maybe we should all start protesting for more police to stop the criminals.

What are these groups protesting really? The fact that instant justice isn't doled out to any officer who is defending themselves? Why can't people allow the system to work? The rioters start shit the moment any black is shot and they don't care whether it was justified or not. They aren't protesting, they are starting more violence and for what?

The groups are advocating for more murder. And that is how they claim to want peace?

Look at what you can find on the Black Panthers Facebook page. Have they hooked up with ISIS or do they just admire their tactics? Scum, all of them.

2016-07-09_12h47_25.png

Waiting for the facts or for the spinmeisters?

Video:

Alton Sterling was pinned against the ground, his arms are secured by three officers, what difference does it make IF had a firearm in his pocket ?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Answer

needed to die,

FACTS

They still have to investigate as a matter of protocol. I haven't heard the police dept. defend the cop. Punishment will be doled out to the guilty. So, why are thugs murdering cops in another city and pretending it's justified? Please explain that clearly and succinctly.

needed to die,

FACTS

2016-07-09_12h47_25.png

So your saying that it should be taken down because it's not politically correct ?

Odd coming from a right winger who rail against PC.

The new black panthers are horrible people , up there with westboro baptist church , nazi groups etc.. But do you really want to open that free speech Pandora's box ?

Forum List

Back