It's a myth that we have a problem with police. It's a race-baiting problem.

American police oppress anyone who is poor.

Or ... available.
Our police have been militarizing for decades. Only the authoritarian-worshipers are oblivious to it.

Really? Then why was the LAPD out-gunned in the 1997 BofA shootout? The police are simply staying ahead of the NRA promoted curve.

ScratchHead.gif

Dafuk?

Stupid ISN'T a retort.

Or ... available.
Our police have been militarizing for decades. Only the authoritarian-worshipers are oblivious to it.

Really? Then why was the LAPD out-gunned in the 1997 BofA shootout? The police are simply staying ahead of the NRA promoted curve.

ScratchHead.gif

Dafuk?

Stupid ISN'T a retort.

It shouldn't be. That's exactly why your non sequitur made no sense.

Or ... available.

ScratchHead.gif

Dafuk?

Stupid ISN'T a retort.

OK, how about this; Our police are militarizing because they are out-gunned.

Or ... available.

ScratchHead.gif

Dafuk?

Stupid ISN'T a retort.

There is a 1970s show called SWAT that took that very thing into account, as do police departments today. Except the beat police seem to have just crossed over to all become the SWAT team. Besides this isn't what the point is.

The police are killing unarmed black men who aren't a threat. THAT is the problem. I don't see a huge outcry after the Dallas police bombed the sniper the other day to take him out. We're all glad when bad guys are taken out, and if it requires such force then fine. It's the killing of the innocent without cause that is the problem.

Or ... available.

ScratchHead.gif

Dafuk?

Stupid ISN'T a retort.

Ah. Soooooo you're suggesting police have been militarizing for decades ..... reactively?

That's some funny shit.

ScratchHead.gif

Dafuk?

Stupid ISN'T a retort.

There is a 1970s show called SWAT that took that very thing into account, as do police departments today. Except the beat police seem to have just crossed over to all become the SWAT team. Besides this isn't what the point is.

The police are killing unarmed black men who aren't a threat. THAT is the problem. I don't see a huge outcry after the Dallas police bombed the sniper the other day to take him out. We're all glad when bad guys are taken out, and if it requires such force then fine. It's the killing of the innocent without cause that is the problem.

The police are killing unarmed black men who aren't a threat.

Are you referring to the armed robber on a car stop that grabbed his gun after he was told not too, or the guy that two officers were wrestling with who fired his gun shooting one of the officers before being shot?

I've never had a problem with police, maybe you have an attitude problem. Treat them with respect they usually do the same to you.

Wrong.
I normally drive a nice car and dress well when I do to work for places like Intel, HP, IBM, etc.
Then the police treat me very well.
But on the weekend, I put on paint stained camo and carry remodeling debris to the dump in my 50 year old pickup.
Then the police illegally pull me over, point guns at me, make me walk backwards, handcuff me, and waste hours of my time, before having to let me go.
The police are the most corrupt, violent, and illegal organization on the whole planet.

Are you referring to the armed robber on a car stop that grabbed his gun after he was told not too, or the guy that two officers were wrestling with who fired his gun shooting one of the officers before being shot?

In general, police shoot first for no reason.
The police have illegal pointed guns at me dozens of times.
All I have to do is dress in old work clothes and drive the old pickup truck and the police commit a crime frequently.

Wrong.
I normally drive a nice car and dress well when I do to work for places like Intel, HP, IBM, etc.
Then the police treat me very well.
But on the weekend, I put on paint stained camo and carry remodeling debris to the dump in my 50 year old pickup.
Then the police illegally pull me over, point guns at me, make me walk backwards, handcuff me, and waste hours of my time, before having to let me go.
The police are the most corrupt, violent, and illegal organization on the whole planet.

Well, perhaps you project what an asshole you are in the real world, like you do here. LMAO

It's simply a lie that police have been slaughtering black people across the country. It's a lie that people support that. Every field has it's rogue members. That's nothing new. But the Obama administration, the media and the race baiters have worked these past few years to put forth a myth that black people are targeted by whites and police. The fact is that police shoot more than twice as many white suspects each year. More blacks are killed by other blacks than anyone else, especially in gang areas. More whites are killed by police and blacks than any other.

Why does the left want to incite racial wars? If you understand their end game, you'd see that a divided country with people running scared is as important as destroying the fabric of society to pave the way for a tyrannical government. It makes it easier for goverrnment to usurp even more power over the people because it allows them to make more laws that chip away at our rights and freedom. Speech is under attack. Gun rights are under attack. Religious rights are under attack. We no longer have a right to privacy with the NSA watching our every move online and on the phone. Virtually every freedom is being taken hostage by a government intent on having it's way. They will tell us what we are allowed to say and do.

When people are divided and pitted against each other, it weakens us as a whole. That is where the adage, "Divide and Conquer", comes from. It's a time-tested means of destroying communities and causing people to mistrust each other. We are ripe for a hostile takeover of a tyrannical government. Almost there.

The violence we are seeing against cops and whites has been a bigger problem since Obama took office. The liberal media have been willing participants in the effort to create tension and divide people like never before. By ignoring the truth about the police shootings and encouraging groups to get even, the media and the Obama administration have their fingerprints all over the unrest in cities across the country.

They like to paint the cold-blooded killers as people fighting for a just cause. If the cause is a demand for less violence, why do they think more violence will bring about peace? The liberal writers of HuffPo claim that violence is necessary to get their message out. People must die before things can change. Fact is that good cops hate bad cops. It's far more disgusting when it's one of their own that they should be able to trust. There is no conspiracy or approval to target minorities. The cops are investigated after each and every shooting on the job. The departments don't want rogue cops. The system isn't perfect, but the angry groups aren't willing to give it a chance. Even when the shootings are justified, the anger is the same. It's a lose/lose situation when groups are so whipped into a frenzy that communication is impossible. It's all anger and threats. Rational thinking is out the window. Never mind that there isn't a problem with police and there is no need for senseless slaughter in the streets. Too many can't see past the false narratives and just want a pound of flesh.

The cop killers are not engaging in an uprising. There is no noble cause. They are murdering people because they've been manipulated by those who are inciting violence for their own gain. When one incident, which often proves to be justifed, gets 24 hour coverage that leaves out facts and the dozens of incidents every day get ignored because they chip away at the narrative, it's no wonder some think that blacks are under attack. There are countless false accusations of police brutality that add to the illusion that it's dangerous to be black in America. And the media doesn't correct the false accusations or show the countless dash cam videos that disprove so many of the fake claims. They highlight the rumors and the outright lies that feed the anger.

Some shameless liberals are claiming that violence is logical. They are thriving on all this violence because it makes it easier to push gun control and paint Americans as evil racists. It's the left that is evil for deliberately creating this mess through rhetoric.

"Huffington Post Urged Violent Protests, Other Outlets Explained Away

Five police officers were brutally murdered on Thursday night in Dallas during a Black Lives Matter protest. Though unrelated to this incident, it’s worth looking back at examples of media outlets urging violence or explaining it away. On June 6, 2016, The Huffington Post published a screed entitled, "Sorry Liberals, A Violent Response To Trump Is As Logical As Any."

In it, writer Jesse Benn chided fellow liberals, saying, "They ignore the history of successful violent insurrection in the US, instead favoring the elementary school version of history in which nonviolence is the only means of struggle that’s ever achieved a thing." Benn continued, "Whether you would personally engage in violent conduct matters little to your ability to understand where it comes from."

On June 3, Vox editor Emmett Rensin praised violence in San Jose, declaring, "Advice: If Trump comes to your town, start a riot." Rensin was later suspended by Vox editor-in-chief Ezra Klein.

On April 27, 2015, CNN analyst Mar Lamont Hill defended violent riots in Baltimore as "uprisings" against "police terrorism."

"No, there shouldn’t be calm tonight. Black people are dying in the streets. They’ve been dying in the streets for months, years, decades, centuries....I’m not calling these people rioters. I’m calling these uprisings, and I think it’s an important distinction to make. This is not a riot. There have been uprisings in major cities and smaller cities around this country for the last year because of the state violence that’s been waged against black female and male bodies forever....Part of what it means to say black lives matter, is to assert our right to have rage – righteous rage, and righteous indignation in the face of state violence and extrajudicial killing. Freddie Gray is dead. That’s why the city is burning and let’s make that clear. The city is not burning because of these protesters. The city is burning because the police killed Freddie Gray and that’s a distinction we have to make....We can’t pathologize people who, after decades and centuries of police terrorism, have decided to respond in this way."
— CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill on CNN Tonight, April 27."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2016/07/08/flashback-huffpo-urged-violent-protests-other-outlets-explained?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=marketing&utm_term=facebook&utm_content=facebook&utm_campaign=huffpo-violence
The problem with police is they kneel for communists.

And stand around doing nothing while children are being threatened.

Forum List

Back