Make Concealed weapons mandatory to attend GOP Convention. Just to be on the safe side.

R

rdean

With this charged atmosphere, you don't know what might happen.

Just to be on the safe side, they need to make concealed weapons mandatory for everyone attending the GOP convention.

Get them before they get you. I think it would make for a much more safe convention.

Just to be on the safe side, they need to make concealed weapons mandatory for everyone attending the GOP convention.

Get them before they get you. I think it would make for a much more safe convention.
Be consistent: don't allow the police and security at the Democrat convention to carry guns.

as long as you ban all firearms from the DNC Convention, including Security.

If all Republicans are armed, then why ban guns for Democrats. You know how dangerous right wingers are. If they knew Democrats were unarmed, they might attack.

If all Republicans are armed, then why ban guns for Democrats. You know how dangerous right wingers are. If they knew Democrats were unarmed, they might attack.
You tried to be a smart ass.....you just got your bluff called...rdean you're so easy to abuse...that's why we love your threads.....you make it too easy.

Be consistent: don't allow the police and security at the Democrat convention to carry guns.

Further proof that you're a retard.

You tried to be a smart ass.....you just got your bluff called...rdean you're so easy to abuse...that's why we love your threads.....you make it too easy.

Declaring yourself a winner with a drooling grin on your face doesn't actually make you a winner.

How the fuck could it be enforced, moron? Think about it.
Better yet, get a non-lefty to explain to you the dilemma.

Declaring yourself a winner with a drooling grin on your face doesn't actually make you a winner.
The truth shall set you free

Further proof that you're a retard.
Are you trying to save rdean, are you his mommy?

Face it every thread get starts is moronic and countering his arguments is like shooting fish in a barrel

Yes cons believe 'a good guy with a gun' will save the day, then one could extrapolate that 500 'good guys with guns' would make the convention the safest place ever. So...why would the Republicans want to make it a gun-free zone.

Damn conservative gun-grabbers! Every bad guy in the area will target the convention BECAUSE they know no one will be armed.

Last edited:

You do realize that the 2nd Civil war will be held at the Republican convention--don't you--LOL There would be more shooting going on inside of the arena than the outside. So I don't think it's a good idea to allow guns at the Republican convention this year--LOL

McConnell Tells GOP Senators: We’ll Drop Trump ‘Like A Hot Rock’
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
We, the undersigned, will never vote for Donald Trump.
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Fox News Poll: Clinton up by 6 points, 89 percent say 'hot-headed' describes Trump | Fox News
Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com

imrs.php

Yes cons believe 'a good guy with a gun' will save the day, then one could extrapolate that 500 'good guys with guns' would make the convention the safest place ever. So...why would the Republicans want to make it a gun-free zone.

Damn conservative gun-grabbers! Every bad guy in the are will target the convention BECAUSE they know no one will be armed.
What the he'll are you talking about? No one suggested a gun free RNC. Rdean said to arm everyone at the RNC, which I'm ok with it And his bluff was called by disarming g everyone at the DNC, we'll see who has the most issues

Damn conservative gun-grabbers! Every bad guy in the are will target the convention BECAUSE they know no one will be armed.
What the he'll are you talking about? No one suggested a gun free RNC. Rdean said to arm everyone at the RNC, which I'm ok with it And his bluff was called by disarming g everyone at the DNC, we'll see who has the most issues

Derpy, the RNC convention is already a gun-free zone. What did the father tomato say to the child tomato as they were walking home? Ketchup.

Derpy, the RNC convention is already a gun-free zone. What did the father tomato say to the child tomato as they were walking home? Ketchup.
Uh stay on topic. Noone was talking about that dipshit, and yes there will be security with guns, it's not a gun free Zone. Jesus the stupidity of some people

Uh stay on topic. Noone was talking about that dipshit, and yes there will be security with guns, it's not a gun free Zone. Jesus the stupidity of some people

So you aren't following, fair enough. I'm sure Forrest Gump could type as well.

Great idea, and lets make the entire Dimbocratic PArty convention a gun ban event,w ith no guns allowed within 100 feet of that convention, to include no guns for cops or any private security.

Sure, I'd take that deal.

No, it is the facts he uses and the reason that makes him the winner and RDean looking stupid, just like you, hon.

Forum List

Back