It is ok to be LGBT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words both God and science say no and probably for the same exact reason too. Two men or two women cannot reproduce. So therefore how can they go forth and multiply?
8 billion people and rising, and you're worrying about gay people reproducing? And then when they want kids the right demands they can't adopt because they think gay = pedophile.

The right believes in personal liberty and indivual freedom only when it meets their strict standards. Those standards are thousands of years old and don't make a lot of sense within any free society! Double standards is what the right believes in.

My problem with the right is they want to remove our right to make that choice

I'm on the right and I've never told anyone not to be what they want to be.

Telling people they can't be LGBT if they want isn't part of the Republican Party platform.

Wait, when was this?
Some people did say that, but Austrailia put people in camps

Australia has utilized such supervised mandatory quarantines to keep coronavirus cases low. According to the New York Times, Australia has seen an average of about six cases per 100,000 residents in the past week, compared with the United States’ 36 cases per 100,000 residents.

People at the quarantine site are required to test for the virus three times during their stay. They are given three meals a day, as well as drinking water, tea and coffee, free television and air conditioning, according to the Northern Territory’s information page. After 14 days on site, they are allowed to return home.

That would set the facility a far cry apart from what most people recognize as internment camps.

Notice how they defend it......the media in this country are trash.

Actually, no it isn't. G-d's very Holy nature will not allow homosexuals and other sinners into His Kingdom.
Most people are sinners. Most people will suffer in their Afterlife for some time prior to Eternal Blessing.

LGBT should not be discriminated against or singled out among other sinners.

Nevertheless, any non-marital relationship is a sin.

The right believes in personal liberty and indivual freedom only when it meets their strict standards. Those standards are thousands of years old and don't make a lot of sense within any free society! Double standards is what the right believes in.
No, we believe in normalcy. I dont care if you suck a dick, but stop trying to get a medal for it and talk about how courageous you are, doing that in Hollywood.

The gay groups are awful, full of hateful horrible people that used to even include NAMBLA ( a pedo group) in their orginizations and parades. Now they just do it in secret.

No, we believe in normalcy. I dont care if you suck a dick, but stop trying to get a medal for it and talk about how courageous you are, doing that in Hollywood.

The gay groups are awful, full of hateful horrible people that used to even include NAMBLA ( a pedo group) in their orginizations and parades. Now they just do it in secret.
I eat pussy. meow! I also believe there's tons of heterosexual people that hurt little kids and it is just all sick. To act like being homosexual = pedo is unfair and unsupported.

Where is that written?
Talmud. Tractate Sanhedrin. Mostly observant people who committed minor sins and did not repent them will suffer for one year. Most people will suffer centuries or millennia.

Last edited:
It is ok to be who you're. Be gay, be lesbian, and be trans!!! It is all genetic and all apart of who we're as humans.

In a free country there really shouldn't be a problem with it. The only crap that does is religion that doesn't belong in our government and doesn't belong within any free society dictating the rights of its people. And I also seriously doubt any god that created us would be against the reality that he or she created. It wouldn't make a hell of a lot of logical sense but of course its followers would as they use such concepts to rule over people and abuse people. This is against the very rights of the citizen.
A Molested Generation Loses the Will to Survive

Almost all people are sinners.

Almost no Chabad will reject Jews who drove on Sabbath.

Any sin a person has is between him/her and G-d.

I eat pussy. meow! I also believe there's tons of heterosexual people that hurt little kids and it is just all sick. To act like being homosexual = pedo is unfair and unsupported.
I never said that, I have gay friends, I went to one's wedding, I had adnother officiate my weddings, so these are real friends, not affirmative action cover. But they hate the alpahabet groups more than I do, and the alphabet power structure does support that stuff. Kinda like I like unions workers, despise the union leadership.

Yes, yes it is. It is all about choice. My problem with the right is they want to remove our right to make that choice.

You're free to have a 10" dick shoved up your ass, anytime, bro.

Just don't act like you're someone special, and please keep it to yourself. :laughing0301:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back