It is ok to be LGBT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people are sinners. Most people will suffer in their Afterlife for some time prior to Eternal Blessing.

LGBT should not be discriminated against or singled out among other sinners.

Nevertheless, any non-marital relationship is a sin.
John 1:12 says otherwise. Everyone is born with a sin nature. And Scripture is replete with G-d's punishment for refusing His only path to Him.

John 1:12 says otherwise. Everyone is born with a sin nature.

Except Jesus Christ. He is the one and only exception since He was born without sin. Although I still believe that means that He could sin and chose not to. Otherwise, why would Satan be wasting his time in trying to tempt Him? I also believe that being fully human as well as being fully God He could have possibly made sinless mistakes like spelling errors and such.

Except Jesus Christ. He is the one and only exception since He was born without sin. Although I still believe that means that He could sin and chose not to. Otherwise, why would Satan be wasting his time in trying to tempt Him? I also believe that being fully human as well as being fully God He could have possibly made sinless mistakes like spelling errors and such.
That's true. He showed very human traits such as anguish, sadness, anger, joy, happiness, etc. But being G-d Almighty as well, He is the ONLY acceptable sacrifice to the Father.

seems y'all who feel icky about what others do in their bedrooms & want to actually regulate what is 'allowed' shows just how unsure you are about yer own sexuality.

These people only hate government when it comes to helping people and given a damn about human compassion and decency. When it comes to iron fist control including in your bed room...Well, they're all for it! Super big power government from the fires of hell!!!! Stalin and Mao would be proud of our modern day right.

Never done that ^^^^ nor know of anyone who ever has?

You must hang with a loose crowd.
You've witnessed this ^^^^^ cuz I never have.
There was threads on it a couple weeks ago. Had people here defending it too. Sad.
But its ok, you are part of the "in" crowd. Dont know a fucking thing about whats going on, but still deny it happens. :dunno:

It is ok to be who you're. Be gay, be lesbian, and be trans!!! It is all genetic and all apart of who we're as humans.

In a free country there really shouldn't be a problem with it. The only crap that does is religion that doesn't belong in our government and doesn't belong within any free society dictating the rights of its people. And I also seriously doubt any god that created us would be against the reality that he or she created. It wouldn't make a hell of a lot of logical sense but of course its followers would as they use such concepts to rule over people and abuse people. This is against the very rights of the citizen.
:rolleyes:
Virtue Signal much?

You're free to have a 10" dick shoved up your ass, anytime, bro.

Just don't act like you're someone special, and please keep it to yourself. :laughing0301:
Give Them an Inch and They Think They Are Rulers

Gayists are not free to practice their sicko and dangerous perversion. Look what tolerance has inevitably led to. Take it all back and then some, for punitive damages.

These people only hate government when it comes to helping people and given a damn about human compassion and decency. When it comes to iron fist control including in your bed room...Well, they're all for it! Super big power government from the fires of hell!!!! Stalin and Mao would be proud of our modern day right.
Gayism Doesn't Belong in the Bedroom; It Belongs in the Barn

It is ok to be who you're. Be gay, be lesbian, and be trans!!! It is all genetic and all apart of who we're as humans.

In a free country there really shouldn't be a problem with it. The only crap that does is religion that doesn't belong in our government and doesn't belong within any free society dictating the rights of its people. And I also seriously doubt any god that created us would be against the reality that he or she created. It wouldn't make a hell of a lot of logical sense but of course its followers would as they use such concepts to rule over people and abuse people. This is against the very rights of the citizen.
Sure, just don't do that shit around kids. You know, I haven't talked to a homosexual yet that doesn't hate that activity. More than a dozen.

I have a whole neighborhood of customers that are Blah Blah Blah Homos & Lesbians and "other".

Virtue Signal much?

What is really bizarre is that we've reached the point where one can “virtue signal” by defending and advocating the most unvirtuous depraved sexual perversions. This is Isaiah 5:20 stuff, to be sure.

Stay away from the kids.

You are free to be a goddamn queer if you want.

Just don't get your panties all in a wad when I ridicule you for it be disgusting.

Gayism Doesn't Belong in the Bedroom; It Belongs in the Barn
This right here is why 2 thousand year beliefs with no support shouldn't be taught to our children. It promotes irrational hatred of people that leads to violation of their rights. It also promotes idiocy and mindlessness. That isn't good for America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back