Israel Large Scale Rearmanent: Eyeing Strike on Iran.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

My only point here is to point out that this is Israeli Proactive propaganda, for the purpose of making it appear like Iran is about to strike.

Hardly a threat now that Iran is willing to get back in a deal that limits uranium enrichment. And hardly credible too considering tha America will nuke Iran off the map if it dares strike Israel.

In truth, it appears very much like Israel is demonizing Iran again in preparation for an Israelis/US strike.

Opinions?

If Israel thinks we will just automatically fight a war they start they are fucking up.

My only point here is to point out that this is Israeli Proactive propaganda, for the purpose of making it appear like Iran is about to strike.

Hardly a threat now that Iran is willing to get back in a deal that limits uranium enrichment. And hardly credible too considering tha America will nuke Iran off the map if it dares strike Israel.

In truth, it appears very much like Israel is demonizing Iran again in preparation for an Israelis/US strike.

Opinions?
Another pro commie post. I have never seen you post a word about the Russia amassing troops on the Ukrainian border. How about that duck? BTW, how do you like Trudeau's new tax to pay for your free health care. I didn't see you posting about that either.

If Israel thinks we will just automatically fight a war they start they are fucking up.
That's the attitude we hope to see. I've mentioned the reason in the thread on Kanye.
The positive spinoff of US domestic politics having an effect on US foreign policy of hate for Russia.

Another pro commie post. I have never seen you post a word about the Russia amassing troops on the Ukrainian border.
You haven't been paying attention.
How about that duck?
Quaaaccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk??
BTW, how do you like Trudeau's new tax to pay for your free health care.
I'm sure I'm going to be in favour. Taxes to the provinces for health care costs are one of the best uses of the taxpayer's hard earned money.
I didn't see you posting about that either.

If you get me going on it you likely won't see me stop!

Opinions?
now that Iran is willing to get back in a deal that limits uranium enrichment.

Now that we know you don't read Reuters or AP News...

now that Iran is willing to get back in a deal that limits uranium enrichment.

Now that we know you don't read Reuters or AP News...
Iran has always been in. And now they're demanding a better deal than the original 5+1. Thanks to Biden?

What else is new. I've seen you going on about anti American shit for months now. It is usually unsupported inuendo and when you do present a link--it is mine. LOL. Keep trying moron.
You've had enough hurt laid on your a-s for today. Get back to me.

p.s. and no it's not your link anymore than it's mine. grow up.

So you won't check out Reuters, BBC and AP News and discover you're full of shit.
Iran has been telling Biden since Jan 20 to fuck off and mind his own business.
That would require research that Donald H, the canuck duck, is either unwilling or incapable of. He just trolls his commie, anti American shit here. He doesn't seem to care how fucked up Canada is.

I know, but I also know your research capabilities are non existent so you let someone else do the work for you. So on top of being a liar, you have also proved you're lazy, duck.
Alright alright, I'm guilty as charged for stealing your link! And so I'm going to give it back to you with apologies.

This also affords you the right to claim too that you never saw it in the form in which I posted it, as a stolen link. I mean, what can I say C.A.P. When you're right 'you are' right!

So can we just let it go now?

Iran has been telling Biden since Jan 20 to fuck off and mind his own business.
Basically yes, and you should have seen by now that I'm trying to make that point in a way that you may find a bit complicated. And fwiw, C.A.P. is right to thank you too.

Iran has gotten F off power now. Biden won't even get what Trump threw away. Biden's weak and Trump should have knew that before he stepped in the dog shit. So now Biden is going to have to ask the merican people for a war. Good luck with that to the old senile codger!

Last edited:
Alright alright, I'm guilty as charged for stealing your link! And so I'm going to give it back to you with apologies.

This also affords you the right to claim too that you never saw it in the form in which I posted it, as a stolen link. I mean, what can I say C.A.P. When you're right 'you are' right!

So can we just let it go now?
Are you going to stop trying to bash and influence US policy? I know you won't, so, probably not duck.

Basically yes, and you should have seen by now that I'm trying to make that point in a way that you may find a bit complicated. And fwiw, C.A.P. is right to thank you too.

Iran has gotten F off power now. Biden won't even get what Trump threw away. Biden's weak and Trump should have knew that before he stepped in the dog shit. So now Biden is going to have to ask the merican people for a war. Good luck with that to the old senile codger!
Iran has nothing; they can't even fire a rocket.
Most of their infrastructure, including their military infrastructure, was designed and built by Mullah Hating Iranians working with Israeli Jews.
Yes, that's how stupid Mullahs are.

Iran has nothing; they can't even fire a rocket.
Most of their infrastructure, including their military infrastructure, was designed and built by Mullah Hating Iranians working with Israeli Jews.
Yes, that's how stupid Mullahs are.
In fact, Iran fired a rocket that was so accurate that they avoided any American troop deaths but gave them all splitting headaches. The fact that Iran is holding strong negotiating power over present talks, seems to be reflecting their ability. They almost certainly been handed Russian ballistic missile technology sufficient to their possible future needs.
We all hope that a peaceful conclusion will be reached on Iran's nuclear ambitions. War isn't an option against religious determination of the Muslim world.

In fact, Iran fired a rocket that was so accurate that they avoided any American troop deaths but gave them all splitting headaches. The fact that Iran is holding strong negotiating power over present talks, seems to be reflecting their ability. They almost certainly been handed Russian ballistic missile technology sufficient to their possible future needs.
We all hope that a peaceful conclusion will be reached on Iran's nuclear ambitions. War isn't an option against religious determination of the Muslim world.
Link?
I read the same article last week; Iran’s rocket misfired and missed it’s target.
Do you have your own language?

Forum List

Back