Is this worthy of the user being banned by FaceBook?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The user submitted this montage of Biden kissing minors.
This was what Facebook did to the submitter.
Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 3.08.25 PM.png

This was what they said had sexual activity...
Now do you see how the election of Biden is the most gigantic fraud!
When even Facebook protects Biden!
Biden_kissing_kids.png

View attachment 418998

View attachment 418999
When Adolf Hitler was in power, if any reporting showed Biden, i mean Adolf in a bad way, those people were executed....We arent far from that happening...Which is why i posted the upcoming war and what the two sides would look like...

View attachment 418998

View attachment 418999
yes it is cause it has pictures of children that may be victims of sexual abuse,,,

I have a Facebook account that I haven't logged into for a couple years. I just posted the same picture and was told this:

Your post goes against our Community Standards on nudity or sexual activity

No one else can see your post.
Our standards apply globally and are based on our community

How we make decisions

sponsored_filled_24_fds-spectrum-slate-dark-3.png

We use the same Community Standards around the world for everyone on Facebook.
automation_filled_24_fds-spectrum-teal-dark-1.png

We use either technology or a review team to remove anything that doesn’t follow our standards as quickly as possible.
globe-south-america_filled_24_fds-spectrum-lime-dark-1.png

Our review team works in many languages to make sure our standards are applied consistently.

The rules on nudity or sexual activity

We have one set of standards because we want everyone on Facebook to feel welcome.
Nudity or sexual content includes:
  • • Nudity showing genitals
  • • Sexual activity
  • • Female nipples (except in the context of breastfeeding, after-birth moments, health and acts of protest)
  • • Sexually explicit language

So I deleted my Facebook account. Fuck them.

I have a Facebook account that I haven't logged into for a couple years. I just posted the same picture and was told this:

How we make decisions

We use either technology or a review team to remove anything that doesn’t follow our standards as quickly as possible.

Our review team works in many languages to make sure our standards are applied consistently.

We have one set of standards because we want everyone on Facebook to feel welcome.
  • • Sexual activity
  • • Female nipples (except in the context of breastfeeding, after-birth moments, health and acts of protest)

why would you post pictures of children being sexually assaulted????

How we make decisions

• • Sexual activity

If the sexual predator was some asshole whose crackhead son fucked his sister in law and his niece, I'd post pictures all over the place.

:auiqs.jpg:

How we make decisions

• • Sexual activity

If the sexual predator was some asshole whose crackhead son fucked his sister in law and his niece, I'd post pictures all over the place.

I am talking about the children in the picture,, I am sure you dont want those children living out their lives with pictures of them being abused all over the internet,,

I'm an old man who has never been to Facebook.

I hear that it is a nice place for family members to keep in touch.

I guess that people nowadays also use it for political commentary.

I kind of agree with Facebook: The photo montage was meant to imply that our next President is a [self-censored]. I can understand why Facebook felt that it was dirty pool.

I know one thing for sure: Starting on January 21, the Biden administration will start clamping down on the First Amendment. Facebook or no Facebook, people will find fewer platforms to express unpopular or politically incorrect views about race, religion, gender, sexuality, etc. Well-meaning bureaucrats will explain that we must do everything possible to maintain domestic tranquility as this country continues its dizzying demographic change.

How we make decisions

• • Sexual activity

I am talking about the children in the picture,, I am sure you dont want those children living out their lives with pictures of them being abused all over the internet,,
to late. but thats what the pedophile xiden does, and the demonRATS condone it.

I'm an old man who has never been to Facebook.

I hear that it is a nice place for family members to keep in touch.

I guess that people nowadays also use it for political commentary.

I kind of agree with Facebook: The photo montage was meant to imply that our next President is a [self-censored]. I can understand why Facebook felt that it was dirty pool.

I know one thing for sure: Starting on January 21, the Biden administration will start clamping down on the First Amendment. Facebook or no Facebook, people will find fewer platforms to express unpopular or politically incorrect views about race, religion, gender, sexuality, etc. Well-meaning bureaucrats will explain that we must do everything possible to maintain domestic tranquility as this country continues its dizzying demographic change.
or they knew it was true and didnt want pictures of children being molested on their web site,,

How we make decisions

• • Sexual activity

They're probably children of Democrats, who will grow up to be Democrats, pedophiles, transsexuals, and other faggots.

At this point, screw them, unless they grow up and speak out against that sexual predator in which case, God bless 'em.

This is as good a time as ever to pick which side you're on, and make a stand. Me, I'm not budging. No quarter for those POS Democrats.

How we make decisions

• • Sexual activity

They're probably children of Democrats, who will grow up to be Democrats, pedophiles, transsexuals, and other faggots.

At this point, screw them, unless they grow up and speak out against that sexual predator in which case, God bless 'em.
so fuck the children,,, got it,,,

View attachment 418998

View attachment 418999
yes it is cause it has pictures of children that may be victims of sexual abuse,,,
Sexual abuse by who?
look at the picture,,

How we make decisions

• • Sexual activity

so fuck the children,,, got it,,,

You'd rather some sick pervert's deviancy was covered up, and nobody knew about it? Honestly, dude: That's shit that needs to come out in the open.

biden_kissing_kids-png.418999

Forum List

Back