Is this worthy of the user being banned by FaceBook?

I disagree. They wouldn’t as history shows. Hypocrisy is Alive and Well with FB and Twitter. Leftist privilege exists.

So I assume you have examples of where a left-leaning poster has posted something that hasn't been taken down.
Let's say for shits and giggles you do find such an example. How long do you think it would take me to find a piece by a right-winger that has been allowed to stay on on the FB or Twitter site? Trump's main reason for being taken down, aside from the obvious lying verbal diarrhea he tweets every day, is that he is very high profile. That is half the problem right there.
FB and Twitter don’t ban Hamas and Hezbollah but ban jokes about Biden. Pretty interesting don’t you think? Other very high profile people don’t have their tweets questioned. Like every single Russia conspiracy ones or famous people vilifying Brett Kavanaugh for the false allegations of Blasey Ford. Hypocrisy.

The user submitted this montage of Biden kissing minors.
This was what Facebook did to the submitter.
View attachment 418998

This was what they said had sexual activity...
Now do you see how the election of Biden is the most gigantic fraud!
When even Facebook protects Biden!
View attachment 418999

I have posted a nearly identical montage on Facebook a number of times with no trouble. Mine did not have the "Grope and Change Biden 2020" with the Obama Logo. Perhaps that is the difference.

View attachment 418998

View attachment 418999
So Facebook helped prove the poster's point that Biden's behavior is indeed innapropriate and sexual in nature and can be used (if the cheaters succeed to cheat the system) at
"His impeachment trial" as evidence.
Thanks Facebook!
That's a very good point! I think we should be putting together a plan to start impeachment proceedings against the criminal acts as displayed by the photos.
Bidenwithkids.png

Facebook, Twitter, and whatever have all been strongly emboldened by the recent election of Joe Biden. President Trump was holding their feet to the fire and would have carried on with his pressure on those major platforms hiding behind a shield of protection for their censorship. Joe Biden will look the other way, strengthening the grip of half a dozen men controlling everything we see or hear.

Last edited:
I have a Facebook account that I haven't logged into for a couple years. I just posted the same picture and was told this:

Your post goes against our Community Standards on nudity or sexual activity

No one else can see your post.
Our standards apply globally and are based on our community

How we make decisions

sponsored_filled_24_fds-spectrum-slate-dark-3.png

We use the same Community Standards around the world for everyone on Facebook.
automation_filled_24_fds-spectrum-teal-dark-1.png

We use either technology or a review team to remove anything that doesn’t follow our standards as quickly as possible.
globe-south-america_filled_24_fds-spectrum-lime-dark-1.png

Our review team works in many languages to make sure our standards are applied consistently.

The rules on nudity or sexual activity

We have one set of standards because we want everyone on Facebook to feel welcome.
Nudity or sexual content includes:
  • • Nudity showing genitals
  • • Sexual activity
  • • Female nipples (except in the context of breastfeeding, after-birth moments, health and acts of protest)
  • • Sexually explicit language

So I deleted my Facebook account. Fuck them.
why would you post pictures of children being sexually assaulted????

If the sexual predator was some asshole whose crackhead son fucked his sister in law and his niece, I'd post pictures all over the place.

:auiqs.jpg:
I am talking about the children in the picture,, I am sure you dont want those children living out their lives with pictures of them being abused all over the internet,,

Those photos and far more have been on the internet and around the world at least a dozen times over many years. Facebook doesn't give a tinker's dam!

I have a Facebook account that I haven't logged into for a couple years. I just posted the same picture and was told this:

How we make decisions

We use either technology or a review team to remove anything that doesn’t follow our standards as quickly as possible.

Our review team works in many languages to make sure our standards are applied consistently.

We have one set of standards because we want everyone on Facebook to feel welcome.
  • • Sexual activity
  • • Female nipples (except in the context of breastfeeding, after-birth moments, health and acts of protest)

If the sexual predator was some asshole whose crackhead son fucked his sister in law and his niece, I'd post pictures all over the place.

I am talking about the children in the picture,, I am sure you dont want those children living out their lives with pictures of them being abused all over the internet,,

Those photos and far more have been on the internet and around the world at least a dozen times over many years. Facebook doesn't give a tinker's dam!
obviously they give a damn about something,,

View attachment 418998

View attachment 418999
So Facebook helped prove the poster's point that Biden's behavior is indeed innapropriate and sexual in nature and can be used (if the cheaters succeed to cheat the system) at
Thanks Facebook!
That's a very good point! I think we should be putting together a plan to start impeachment proceedings against the criminal acts as displayed by the photos.
View attachment 419133
According to Dem Politicians own testimonial arguments both Biden and Harris are impeachable day 1 and using their own arguments as undeniable forces the impeachment or else those politicians can be removed by abuse of power charges admitting they had no grounds.
Their charge of Ukraine Quid Pro Quo = Biden broadcasting is undeniable proof.
Bidens part in using Russian dissinformation to spy on rivals and interefer and manipulate 2016 and 2018 elections=treason/ impeachable
Hunters laptop and witness whistleblower =proof Biden was corrupt and compromised by China and Ukraine and others=corruption,treason-impeachable.
Facebook's admission of Bidens innapropriate sexual nature towards girls, his rape accuser, and his campaign footage where he asks for 4 year old Haitians to dance for him next time he visits Miami and his breaking the law by protecting his son's illicit behavior=enough evidence.

Harris, is simple evidence out of their own standard.
They impeached Costas from his position, because of his lenient plee deal with Epstein, yet Harris never steped down as Senator for doing the exact same thing with another similar sexual predator when she was a DA. By Dems own arguments Harris is impeachable, but add the fact she made RCC church molestation cases get pushed away and dismissed, because she went to school (Alumni) with the Church's lawyers is just undeniable impeachable abuse of power offense.

That would make Pelosi President and she is the easiest to bring to impeachment if not there's a Monty Python Village gathering Witch scene that I picture happening. *L*.

I get that you want to believe this alt-right bullshit but quite frankly, it just makes you look weak.
Facebook is a private company. They have a TOS. Violate it and get banned.
I sincerely don't care about some asshole's trolling post.
I'm an old man who has never been to Facebook.

I hear that it is a nice place for family members to keep in touch.

I guess that people nowadays also use it for political commentary.

I kind of agree with Facebook: The photo montage was meant to imply that our next President is a [self-censored]. I can understand why Facebook felt that it was dirty pool.

I know one thing for sure: Starting on January 21, the Biden administration will start clamping down on the First Amendment. Facebook or no Facebook, people will find fewer platforms to express unpopular or politically incorrect views about race, religion, gender, sexuality, etc. Well-meaning bureaucrats will explain that we must do everything possible to maintain domestic tranquility as this country continues its dizzying demographic change.
I will be glad, too.

Why would you be glad? If I muzzled you by blocking you, so I never again read a single word you printed, you would like that? Because in effect, that's what I would be doing to you: Silencing you.
If I go around making memes that falsely accuse someone of being a pedophile, I deserve to be silenced.
whats false about it??? the pictures are right there,,,
"GROPE" and Change. The pics were all public displays of common affection. Not everyone is as affectionate as Joe, but pedophiles don't abuse kids in front of cameras. It's old crap. The election is over and Biden won. Let the monkey poo go.

That doesn't happen. How many times over the last 5 years did we see the left show the picture of Trump with his daughter in his lap and the left claiming incest.

The left didn't take the high road and neither will the right. Now, we will see four years of more dividing and more attempts to impeach a President.
dollar on a dime its the dems that impeach biden within the first 3 months,,,

I agree to a point, I think Biden will resign within a year for health reasons. Then-President Kamala Harris will appoint another far-left radical as Vice President.

Last edited:
That is true. I read the complaint and it rings true to me. No one denies that Trump would party at Epstein’s townhouse in the 90s. Epstein was known to scout Penn Station for runaways. As I said Trump has been vociferous in his denials on every other case and and has usually went after the accuser with guns ablazing. Not on this case. I wonder why?

Trump also banned Epstein from Mar-A-Lago after Epstein made a pass at the teenage daughter of a guest was approached.

How we make decisions

• • Sexual activity

obviously they give a damn about something,,

Yes, being behind the scenes and running the country.

View attachment 418998

View attachment 418999
Thanks Facebook!
View attachment 419133
According to Dem Politicians own testimonial arguments both Biden and Harris are impeachable day 1 and using their own arguments as undeniable forces the impeachment or else those politicians can be removed by abuse of power charges admitting they had no grounds.
Bidens part in using Russian dissinformation to spy on rivals and interefer and manipulate 2016 and 2018 elections=treason/ impeachable
Hunters laptop and witness whistleblower =proof Biden was corrupt and compromised by China and Ukraine and others=corruption,treason-impeachable.
Facebook's admission of Bidens innapropriate sexual nature towards girls, his rape accuser, and his campaign footage where he asks for 4 year old Haitians to dance for him next time he visits Miami and his breaking the law by protecting his son's illicit behavior=enough evidence.

They impeached Costas from his position, because of his lenient plee deal with Epstein, yet Harris never steped down as Senator for doing the exact same thing with another similar sexual predator when she was a DA. By Dems own arguments Harris is impeachable, but add the fact she made RCC church molestation cases get pushed away and dismissed, because she went to school (Alumni) with the Church's lawyers is just undeniable impeachable abuse of power offense.

That would make Pelosi President and she is the easiest to bring to impeachment if not there's a Monty Python Village gathering Witch scene that I picture happening. *L*.
The BDS is strong in this one...

View attachment 418998

View attachment 418999
Thanks Facebook!
View attachment 419133

You just admitted the left had TDS, because if you read what I said, I was using the lefts arguments.
Fact; you could not refute 1 single issue raised and like I said it's because you'd have to admit the Dems abused their power or elected what they FALSELY accused Trump as being.
How dumb do you have to be to claim falsehoods for 4 years instead of making life better, then voting that 1 single guy that actually checks off all those boxes on EVERY SINGLE THING YOU COMPLAINED ABOUT THOSE LAST 4 YEARS WHEN YOU RESISTED IMPROVING THAT WHICH WAS BROKEN.
images-4.jpg

View attachment 418998

View attachment 418999
Thanks Facebook!
View attachment 419133

You just admitted the left had TDS, because if you read what I said, I was using the lefts arguments.
Fact; you could not refute 1 single issue raised and like I said it's because you'd have to admit the Dems abused their power or elected what they FALSELY accused Trump as being.
How dumb do you have to be to claim falsehoods for 4 years instead of making life better, then voting that 1 single guy that actually checks off all those boxes on EVERY SINGLE THING YOU COMPLAINED ABOUT THOSE LAST 4 YEARS WHEN YOU RESISTED IMPROVING THAT WHICH WAS BROKEN.
View attachment 419261
The BDS is getting stronger in this one....

I get that you want to believe this alt-right bullshit but quite frankly, it just makes you look weak.
Facebook is a private company. They have a TOS. Violate it and get banned.
I sincerely don't care about some asshole's trolling post.
I'm an old man who has never been to Facebook.

I hear that it is a nice place for family members to keep in touch.

I guess that people nowadays also use it for political commentary.

I kind of agree with Facebook: The photo montage was meant to imply that our next President is a [self-censored]. I can understand why Facebook felt that it was dirty pool.

I know one thing for sure: Starting on January 21, the Biden administration will start clamping down on the First Amendment. Facebook or no Facebook, people will find fewer platforms to express unpopular or politically incorrect views about race, religion, gender, sexuality, etc. Well-meaning bureaucrats will explain that we must do everything possible to maintain domestic tranquility as this country continues its dizzying demographic change.
I will be glad, too.

Why would you be glad? If I muzzled you by blocking you, so I never again read a single word you printed, you would like that? Because in effect, that's what I would be doing to you: Silencing you.
If I go around making memes that falsely accuse someone of being a pedophile, I deserve to be silenced.
whats false about it??? the pictures are right there,,,
"GROPE" and Change. The pics were all public displays of common affection. Not everyone is as affectionate as Joe, but pedophiles don't abuse kids in front of cameras. It's old crap. The election is over and Biden won. Let the monkey poo go.

That doesn't happen. How many times over the last 5 years did we see the left show the picture of Trump with his daughter in his lap and the left claiming incest.

The left didn't take the high road and neither will the right. Now, we will see four years of more dividing and more attempts to impeach a President.
dollar on a dime its the dems that impeach biden within the first 3 months,,,

I agree to a point, I think Biden will resign within a year for health reasons. Then-President Kamala Harris will appoint another far-left radical as Vice President.
he cant make it a day let alone a yr

he [Joe Biden] cant make it a day let alone a yr

I agree that he is incompetent and will be dangerous the day he takes office. I just believe that it will take some months of "incrementalism" to bring more citizens to accept the unacceptable, that we elected someone mentally incapable of serving. Followed by hand-wring on the part of the far left, then a heartbreaking, tearful resignation by Biden. Kamala Harris will be sworn in and then she'll appoint someone further to the left than she is to be vice-president. I can't see this ending well.

RE: Is this worthy of the user being banned by FaceBook?
⁜→ Dr Grump, et al,

BLUF: Normally I don't comment, but merely observe, but here - I missed the leap you made.

The BDS is getting stronger in this one....
(QUESTION)

I don't follow. → Help me connect the dots here. What makes you think this?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back