Is There Any Racism In The United States?

"They"...................:heehee:

'They' being the sort of mindless drones that you represent.

You are never able to produce an articulate and supported response to any to the facts and truth that you clearly abhor.

Clear?

Bet you won't understand this:

1641831448542.png

1. Well....yes. But it is all, 100% anti-white racism.
Ask me to prove it and I will.....but take this as a prime example:

[Democrat-run]"New York prioritizes nonwhite people in COVID-19 treatment distribution plan"

2. The most brainless posters will simply claim all sorts of white privilege, white supremacy, systemic racism.......but are shocked if you ask them for any evidence.
When pressed......this is the best they can do: a particular Democrat lap-dog wrote this-

“White Privilege is evident in the distribution of wealth and power in America, historically-based and perpetuated via laws, educational advantages, inherited wealth, Good Ol' Boy networks, racial prejudices, etc., but some Whites are disgruntled because they do not believe they share in it.”
The Myth Of White Privilege post #77

Get that? The percentage of minorities in any outcome proves racism.
And....that there are laws that enforce this!

3. First lie….there are no such laws in America.
But government school grads claim such. They're taught to lie.

Second is that blacks, minorities, are in any way prevented from choosing any profession, career, or endeavor to earn a living. Each category has its own requirements, and none are skin color (other than restricting white folks).

4. Thomas Sowell evinced amusement at the idea that percentages in any job show racism.

"If there were a contest for the most stupid idea in politics, my choice would be the assumption that people would be evenly or randomly distributed in incomes, institutions, occupations or awards, in the absence of somebody doing somebody wrong."​

Thomas Sowell - The Dumbest Idea

5. When Democrat Judge Sotomayor wrote that a city can toss out the results of a fireman's exam based on the percentages of each race that passed the test......all nine Supreme Court Justices reamed her as follows:

Ricci decision: all nine Supreme Court Justices criticized her decision, saying that summary judgment was inappropriate, and should have been judged on the facts.​

"All nine justices rejected Sotomayor's holding that different test results alone give the government a green light to engage in race discrimination. Even Justice Ginsburg's opinion for the dissent clearly stated that "an employer could not cast aside a selection method based on a statistical disparity alone." None adopted Sotomayor's position that unequal test results alone prove discrimination. This suggests that a wise Jewess, due to the richness of her life experiences, might come to a better judgment than a Latina judge would."​

One moment, please...

Of course, she was immediately picked to be a Supreme Court Justice by the Democrats.

Every Democrat voter endorses these lies and stupidity, leading to the observation that only liars and fools vote Democrat.
There is no anti white racism.

DJT for Life said:
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.

Preacher said:
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.

Theowl32 said:
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

Snouter said:
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'

007 said:
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.

Death Angel said:
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites

Meathead said:
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?

BrokeLoser said:
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!

White_MAGA_Man said:
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.

Flash said:
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.

Pete7469 said:
Theowl32 said:
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.

MacTheKnife said:
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?

Tijn Von Ingersleben said:
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.

Frannie said:
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.

Vigilante said:
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!

miketx said:
Engage me and die, n'gr.

DigitalDrifter said:
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.

WillPower said:
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.

TheGreenHornet said:
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.

The Purge said:
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!

Terri4Trump said:
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch

Infallible Arbiter said:
Monkey's are more civilized than many blacks -
Quit insulting monkeys.

White Power Matters said:
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.

Tipsycatlover said:
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.

BrokeLoser said:
Why do blacks behave the way they do?
Genetic deficiencies...proven the world over. Dark people need whitey to lead....PERIOD

harmonica said:
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that

SassyIrishLass said:
Cain was one black life that did matter

Deplorable Yankee said:
Video emerges of the carjacking that killed an Uber Eats driver this week. The girls were arrested and are ages monkey and chimp

Sunni Man said:
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

TheGreenHornet said:
Ever wonder why blacks are so sensitive about being compared to monkeys? hehheh obviously the truth can be painful.

Canon Shooter said:
See, coloreds like that monkey have no value. They're worthless. It should be legal for the cop to simply draw his weapon and shoot him in his fat fucking face...

Floyd61 said:
Just White peoples existence is a constant reminder to blacks that they are very inferior

Bootney Lee Farnsworth said:
Everybody knows black people fuck everything up and make the value go down.
If only you could just quit being black.
But you can't.....DARKIE!!!

Stop lying to yourself wannabe.

DJT for Life said:
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.

Preacher said:
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.

Theowl32 said:
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

Snouter said:
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'

007 said:
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.

Death Angel said:
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites

Meathead said:
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?

BrokeLoser said:
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!

White_MAGA_Man said:
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.

Flash said:
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.

Pete7469 said:
Theowl32 said:
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.

MacTheKnife said:
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?

Tijn Von Ingersleben said:
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.

Frannie said:
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.

Vigilante said:
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!

miketx said:
Engage me and die, n'gr.

DigitalDrifter said:
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.

WillPower said:
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.

TheGreenHornet said:
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.

The Purge said:
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!

Terri4Trump said:
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch

Infallible Arbiter said:
Monkey's are more civilized than many blacks -
Quit insulting monkeys.

White Power Matters said:
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.

Tipsycatlover said:
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.

BrokeLoser said:
Why do blacks behave the way they do?
Genetic deficiencies...proven the world over. Dark people need whitey to lead....PERIOD

harmonica said:
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that

SassyIrishLass said:
Cain was one black life that did matter

Deplorable Yankee said:
Video emerges of the carjacking that killed an Uber Eats driver this week. The girls were arrested and are ages monkey and chimp

Sunni Man said:
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

TheGreenHornet said:
Ever wonder why blacks are so sensitive about being compared to monkeys? hehheh obviously the truth can be painful.

Canon Shooter said:
See, coloreds like that monkey have no value. They're worthless. It should be legal for the cop to simply draw his weapon and shoot him in his fat fucking face...

Floyd61 said:
Just White peoples existence is a constant reminder to blacks that they are very inferior

Bootney Lee Farnsworth said:
Everybody knows black people fuck everything up and make the value go down.
If only you could just quit being black.
But you can't.....DARKIE!!!

Stop lying to yourself wannabe.
What a list. I believe all of them are still active on this site minus Terry4Trump.
Sure don't see any Liberal racists on that list.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What a list. I believe all of them are still active on this site minus Terry4Trump.
Sure don't see any Liberal racists on that list.
Nope. Sure don't. And this is why blacks are democrats.

There is no anti white racism.

Watch how easily I destroy you, letting every reader know exactly what you are

Under Democrast NY Governor: "White people told not to bother trying to get monoclonal ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-10359065

White people
in NY are told not to attempt to get monoclonal antibody treatment from doctors because Gov. Hochul has prioritized it for non- ...

F“NYC black principal probed for vowing to get rid of all white teachers, asked faculty to conspire with her

Lev “flagrantly but unsuccessfully attempted to divide our school by race’ and told an employee that she ‘was going to get rid of all these white teachers that aren’t doing anything for the kids of our community,” adding: “She definitely has something against white people.” NYC black principal probed for vowing to get rid of all white teachers, asked faculty to conspire with her

McAuliffe laments number of white teachers ahead of Va. governor vote “Fifty percent of students at Virginia schools — K-12 — 50 percent are students of color, and yet 80 percent of the teachers are white.” McAuliffe laments number of white teachers ahead of Va. governor vote

“Tulsi Gabbard Calls for Chicago Mayor to Resign for ‘Blatant Anti-White Racism’ …demanded Friday that Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot resign for offering personal interviews only to “black and brown” journalists.

Gabbard called the mayor’s actions “blatant anti-white racism” and said the decision warranted her stepping down from the office. “Mayor Lightfoot’s blatant anti-white racism is abhorrent,” Gabbard tweeted. “I call upon President Biden, Kamala Harris, and other leaders of our county — of all races — to join me in calling for Mayor Lightfoot’s resignation.”

“Our leaders must condemn all racism, including anti-white,” she continued.” Tulsi Gabbard Calls for Chicago Mayor to Resign for ‘Blatant Anti-White Racism’ | National Review

Barnard College Instructor Discusses Locking Up and Gassing White People in Hypothetical ‘Race War’ During an appearance on Canadian radio show Monday, a Barnard College English instructor discussed with a Jewish host a passage from his new book about how he would gas white people in a locked room “when the race war hits its crescendo.”
Ben Philippe, who teaches English and film studies at Barnard, appeared on the CBC show “q,” to talk about his book “Sure, I’ll be your Black Friend,” the College Fix reported.
The host, Talia Schlanger, read the following passage from the tome in which he describes what he would do if there was a “race war.” When this race war hits its crescendo, I’ll gather you all into a beautifully decorated room under the pretense of unity. I’ll give a speech to civility and all the good times we share; I’ll smile as we raise glasses to your good, white health, while the detonator blinks under the table, knowing the exits are locked and the air vents filled with gas.

“Senate Democrats’ Short-Lived Opposition to All White Biden Nominees

Duckworth (an Illinois Democrat) and her (Democrat) colleague Mazie Hirono of Hawaii told reporters that they intended to vote against any Biden “nominees who aren’t minorities.”

Instead of judging those nominees by their merits, those senators pledged to judge them by the color of their skin. If only we had a word to describe that phenomenon.” Senate Democrats’ Short-Lived Opposition to All White Biden Nominees | National Review

“Virginia Tech Student’s Grade Gets Lowered After Arguing Whites Can Be Victims of Racism

“white people cannot experience [sic] racism”

… professor of Alyssa Jones’s “Nations and Nationalities” class told her that “White people cannot experience racism.” The Oxford English Dictionary once defined “racism” as the “belief in the superiority of a particular race.” Simple enough. Believe others are inferior to you because their race is different from your own, and you are guilty of racism.

But that is not how we are supposed to see things in the ‘Great Awokening’.Jones had an assignment to write an essay about a group identified as hateful by the Southern Poverty Law Center.Jones, who is white, chose the New Black Panther Party. She opted for that because of its separatist beliefs and because the SPLC had said the group had “encouraged violence against Whites, Jews, and law enforcement officers.” Virginia Tech Student’s Grade Gets Lowered After Arguing Whites Can Be Victims of Racism

"Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994.

“Melanin endows blacks with greater mental, physical, and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured by Eurocentric standards.” Kristen Clarke wrote."

“Melanin Endows Blacks with Greater Mental, Physical and Spiritual Abilities” (VIDEO)
Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin. Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994. “Melanin endows blacks with greater ment ...

thespectator.info

Biden DOJ Greenlights Higher Ed Discrimination Against Asians and Whites, Drops Yale Lawsuit

Posted by William A. Jacobson Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 11:39am

DOJ lawsuit had alleged: “Yale’s race discrimination includes imposing undue and unlawful penalties on racially-disfavored applicants, including in particular most Asian, and White applicants.” Biden DOJ Greenlights Higher Ed Discrimination Against Asians and Whites, Drops Yale Lawsuit

“Experts” Say Vulnerable Elderly Shouldn’t Have Vaccine Priority Because They Are Mostly White

The New York Times published an article this month citing “experts” who claimed the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) were right to suggest millions of essential workers should receive a COVID-19 vaccine ahead of the most vulnerable elderly because “older populations are whiter.”
Although deaths from the virus are overwhelmingly concentrated among the elderly, 65-years and older, the CDC’s report says the ethical reason behind the guidance is to “mitigate health inequities.”
Harald Schmidt, an “expert” in ethics and health policy at the University of Pennsylvania, told the Times the CDC’s judgment was reasonable because “older populations are whiter.” "Experts" Say Vulnerable Elderly Shouldn't Have Vaccine Priority Because They Are Mostly White · Caldron Pool

Sen. Schumer Proposes $350 Billion COVID Aid Package, But Not for White People

https://www.westernjournal.com/sen-schumer-proposes-350-billion-covid-aid-package-not-white-people/

Warnock’s Spiritual Mentor Called for the ‘Destruction of Everything White’

Democratic Senate candidate Rev. Raphael Warnock has praised his religious mentor, Dr. James Hal Cone, as a "poignant and powerful voice" of high "spiritual magnitude."
Cone, however, was a controversial theologian who argued that white Christians are "satanic" and advocated for the "destruction of everything white" in society.
Warnock has described Cone, who served as his academic adviser at the Union Theological Seminary, as his "mentor." Warnock’s Spiritual Mentor Called for the 'Destruction of Everything White'

"White men targeted again: ‘Pale, male, and Yale’ faces at State Dept. must go in pursuit of ‘diversity’

U.S. Rep. Karen Bass, D-Calif., who is not pale, male or from Yale, penned an op-ed calling for the State Department to shy away from highly-educated white males.

“The stereotype that the State Department is overwhelmingly “pale, male, and Yale” has persisted through both Democratic and Republican administrations,” she wrote, noting that between 2002 and 2018, State Department staff identifying as racial or ethnic minorities increased by only 4%, and actually fell among black employees."

"Woke Tech Tyrants Won’t Be Policing All Bigoted Speech Equally…Guess Who Gets Shafted?

they’re making room for open bigotry on their site.

Well, they’re making room for SOME open bigotry, so long as it’s being expressed AGAINST white American males and not BY Them, it’s A-OK.

Facebook has de-prioritized removing hateful slurs against white people, men and Americans, instead focusing on blocking slurs against black people, gays, Jews and other groups.

The change on Thursday in Facebook’s algorithm is a shift from the social network’s ‘race-blind’ system that previously removed anti-white insults as well posts such as ‘men are dumb’ or ‘Americans are stupid.’"

It’s Not ‘Identity Politics,’ It’s Anti-White Politics

"With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

… Mr. Perez is a dedicated Social Justice Warrior, a key enforcer of the Obama administration’s anti-white programswhen serving in key positions in the Justice Department and the Department of Labor across almost all of the eight Obama years."
With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

“White men are now the Democratic Party's punching bag. That's a dangerous bet to make.” https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/nation-now/2018/10/28/white-male-bashing-trend-dangerous-saritha-prabhu-column/1778385002/

NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’
Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times writer Nikole Hannah-Jones once penned a polemical letter to her college newspaper denouncing the white race as "barbaric."
"The white race is the biggest murderer, rapist, pillager, and thief of the modern world," she wrote in a 1995 letter published in the Notre Dame Observer, according to a report by the Federalist. She added that white Europeans "committed genocide … in their greed and insatiable desire to destroy every non-white culture." NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’

“In dramatic, urgent language, K-12 schools across the country – both public and private – professed solidarity with Black Lives Matter and vowed to dismantle white supremacy, as they scrambled to introduce anti-racist courses and remake themselves into racism-free zones. “We need to eradicate white supremacy and heteropatriarchy in all of our institutions.” In Maine, a coastal public school district where 3.7% of the 2,100 students are African American or Hispanic, the superintendent declared war on “the intentional barriers white people have built to harm Black people.” The top administrator added: “We grieve for all of the Black lives taken by white supremacy.”Teachers are introducing critical race theory, which views U.S. history through the prism of racial conflict, and assigning readings from Ibram X. Kendi, the academic and author who contends race-neutral policies are the bulwark of the “White ethnostate.” “They are using very positive words like diversity, equity and inclusivity to mislead you, but the message behind these words is horrifying,” said Elana Yaron Fishbein, a suburban Philadelphia mom who created the No Left Turn in Education organization. "They are grouping and stereotyping human beings by skin color, and they are attributing characteristics to your personality based on skin color.” Post-George Floyd, a Wave of 'Anti-Racist' Teaching Sweeps K-12 Schools Targeting 'Whiteness'

“NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

More and more, it seems Democrats are proving to be exactly who many conservatives always thought they were.

Offering a disturbingly divisive message Monday to mark the Martin Luther King Jr. national holiday, Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams let newcomers know that they are not welcome in New York City, according to the New York Post.

White newcomers from the nation’s heartland, of course — as those coming illegally from south of the border continue to receive a warm embrace in the sanctuary city. NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

"The Lawless Anti-White Identity Politics of the Democratic Party Is on Full Display in Philly"

"Democrats Unify Around Shutting Down White People"

This, the result of the work of Democrats and their apologists.

BLM rioters shout 'Beat up every white person!' and 'Black power!'

"Shoot the white folks!!"

“BLM Leader: We'll 'Burn' the System Down If U.S. Won't Give Us What We Want”
BLM leader: we'll "burn" the system down if U.S. won't give us what we want

“Black Georgia Man Who Stabbed Stranger Says He ‘Felt the Need to Find a White Male to Kill’” https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/black-georgia-man-stabbed-stranger-says-felt-need-find-white-male-kill/

Lies????

You're pretending that you vote against lies????????????

You're lying.

Let's prove it.

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, and that ‘armed insurrection’ that never occurred, and AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol. And, of course the 275 Democrat inspired riots were ‘mostly peaceful.’

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet Democrat voters are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being ta,00ught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

Democrats claimed it was Republicans who demanded defunding the police, AOC claimed ten people were killed Jan6th, Ilhan Omar blames the police for crime, they claimed that CRT wasn’t being taught in government school, men can become pregnant, and MAGA fans attacked Jussie Smollett,….

• Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist
  • President Michael Avenatti
  • The Covington KKKids Hoax
  • Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
  • George Zimmerman
  • Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
  • The Russia Collusion Hoax
  • Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
  • Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
  • The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
  • The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
  • The Russians Are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax
  • The Russian Bounty Hoax
  • The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
  • The Very Fine People Hoax
  • Men Can Magically Transform into Women
  • And on and on and on
…what is the point of watching any corporate media outlet? All they do is lie. Even if you are an NPR wine mom, you do not want to be serially lied to.
The era of corporate media influence is ending thanks to the over the top bias, and that should be good for the future. Americans are rebelling against these exposed frauds, and 2022 should be a turning point."
Mark Simone 710

You voted for every one of 'em.
Tucker Carlson gave the perfect example; A illegal Haitian immigrant who is young and healthy would get Medical Care before the LEGAL WHITE ELDERLY person with a Medical Disorder
Where does it say that Jews were part of the “ non white class?” Some more Antisemitic Garbage

Tucker Carlson gave the perfect example; A illegal Haitian immigrant who is young and healthy would get Medical Care before the LEGAL WHITE ELDERLY person with a Medical Disorder
Where does it say that Jews were part of the “ non white class?” Some more Antisemitic Garbage

Well....anti-Semitism is a plank in the Democrat agenda.

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism,

socialism,

infanticide,

opposition to free speech,

standing with criminals and felons rather than law-abiding citizens

substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry,

support for rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists,

accepting payment from Communist China for future considerations,

and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.

Well,
Using the logic of the OP...
There's a TON of religious persecution in America.
The Amish and Mennonites have been downtrodden into poverty by their oppressors of traditional Evangelicals and Catholics and Moslem and especially the Atheists.
Those people (especially the Atheists) are guilty of economic oppression and prejudice against these people. There needs to be some new laws created to protect these people who cannot speak up for themselves.

Well,
Using the logic of the OP...
There's a TON of religious persecution in America.
The Amish and Mennonites have been downtrodden into poverty by their oppressors of traditional Evangelicals and Catholics and Moslem and especially the Atheists.
Those people (especially the Atheists) are guilty of economic oppression and prejudice against these people. There needs to be some new laws created to protect these people who cannot speak up for themselves.

How about you stick to the OP and what is specifically stated?

[Democrat-run]"New York prioritizes nonwhite people in COVID-19 treatment distribution plan"

2. The most brainless posters will simply claim all sorts of white privilege, white supremacy, systemic racism.......but are shocked if you ask them for any evidence.
When pressed......this is the best they can do: a particular Democrat lap-dog wrote this-

“White Privilege is evident in the distribution of wealth and power in America, historically-based and perpetuated via laws, educational advantages, inherited wealth, Good Ol' Boy networks, racial prejudices, etc., but some Whites are disgruntled because they do not believe they share in it.”

Second is that blacks, minorities, are in any way prevented from choosing any profession, career, or endeavor to earn a living. Each category has its own requirements, and none are skin color (other than restricting white folks).

4. Thomas Sowell evinced amusement at the idea that percentages in any job show racism.

"If there were a contest for the most stupid idea in politics, my choice would be the assumption that people would be evenly or randomly distributed in incomes, institutions, occupations or awards, in the absence of somebody doing somebody wrong."​

5. When Democrat Judge Sotomayor wrote that a city can toss out the results of a fireman's exam based on the percentages of each race that passed the test......all nine Supreme Court Justices reamed her as follows:

Ricci decision: all nine Supreme Court Justices criticized her decision, saying that summary judgment was inappropriate, and should have been judged on the facts.​

"All nine justices rejected Sotomayor's holding that different test results alone give the government a green light to engage in race discrimination. Even Justice Ginsburg's opinion for the dissent clearly stated that "an employer could not cast aside a selection method based on a statistical disparity alone." None adopted Sotomayor's position that unequal test results alone prove discrimination. This suggests that a wise Jewess, due to the richness of her life experiences, might come to a better judgment than a Latina judge would."​

One moment, please...

Of course, she was immediately picked to be a Supreme Court Justice by the Democrats.

Every Democrat voter endorses these lies and stupidity, leading to the observation that only liars and fools vote Democrat.
From the text of the guidelines:

Eligibility: Oral antiviral treatment is authorized for patients who meet all the following criteria: • Age 12 years and older weighing at least 40 kg (88 pounds) for Paxlovid, or 18 years and older for molnupiravir • Test positive for SARS-CoV-2 on a nucleic acid amplification test or antigen test; results from an FDA-authorized home-test kit should be validated through video or photo but, if not possible, patient attestation is adequate • Have mild to moderate COVID-19 symptoms o Patient cannot be hospitalized due to severe or critical COVID-19 • Able to start treatment within 5 days of symptom onset • Have a medical condition or other factors that increase their risk for severe illness. o Non-white race or Hispanic/Latino ethnicity should be considered a risk factor, as longstanding systemic health and social inequities have contributed to an increased risk of severe illness and death from COVID-19

The last sentence surely says it all. Longstanding systemic health and social inequities. Nowhere do I see that it says whites need not apply as some of the headlines screamed. This simply says that non-white ethnicity should be considered a risk factor. It does not say that white people will definitely not get the treatment. It does not say that all non-whites will definitely get the treatment. It is merely saying that because of previous systemic health and social inequities, being of certain ethnicities should be considered a risk factor. I say this suggests that those in the healthcare system know there has been discrimination in the past because they have seen it and are pointing it out. Certainly does not prove racism against whites. More likely to prove that racism has been systemic against non-whites and should be considered going forward.

On a personal note, I was in a hospital ER years ago with my daughter. We were behind one of the curtains. A little black boy ran out from behind the curtain next to us and his mother immediately grabbed him and said, "Don't let them see us. When they see that we're black, they won't come in here. They'll go to that other room first." Experience, not headlines or TV hosts, had taught her about racism.

Watch how easily I destroy you, letting every reader know exactly what you are

Under Democrast NY Governor: "White people told not to bother trying to get monoclonal ...

White people
in NY are told not to attempt to get monoclonal antibody treatment from doctors because Gov. Hochul has prioritized it for non- ...

F“NYC black principal probed for vowing to get rid of all white teachers, asked faculty to conspire with her

Lev “flagrantly but unsuccessfully attempted to divide our school by race’ and told an employee that she ‘was going to get rid of all these white teachers that aren’t doing anything for the kids of our community,” adding: “She definitely has something against white people.” NYC black principal probed for vowing to get rid of all white teachers, asked faculty to conspire with her

McAuliffe laments number of white teachers ahead of Va. governor vote “Fifty percent of students at Virginia schools — K-12 — 50 percent are students of color, and yet 80 percent of the teachers are white.” McAuliffe laments number of white teachers ahead of Va. governor vote

“Tulsi Gabbard Calls for Chicago Mayor to Resign for ‘Blatant Anti-White Racism’ …demanded Friday that Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot resign for offering personal interviews only to “black and brown” journalists.

Gabbard called the mayor’s actions “blatant anti-white racism” and said the decision warranted her stepping down from the office. “Mayor Lightfoot’s blatant anti-white racism is abhorrent,” Gabbard tweeted. “I call upon President Biden, Kamala Harris, and other leaders of our county — of all races — to join me in calling for Mayor Lightfoot’s resignation.”

“Our leaders must condemn all racism, including anti-white,” she continued.” Tulsi Gabbard Calls for Chicago Mayor to Resign for ‘Blatant Anti-White Racism’ | National Review

Barnard College Instructor Discusses Locking Up and Gassing White People in Hypothetical ‘Race War’ During an appearance on Canadian radio show Monday, a Barnard College English instructor discussed with a Jewish host a passage from his new book about how he would gas white people in a locked room “when the race war hits its crescendo.”
Ben Philippe, who teaches English and film studies at Barnard, appeared on the CBC show “q,” to talk about his book “Sure, I’ll be your Black Friend,” the College Fix reported.
The host, Talia Schlanger, read the following passage from the tome in which he describes what he would do if there was a “race war.” When this race war hits its crescendo, I’ll gather you all into a beautifully decorated room under the pretense of unity. I’ll give a speech to civility and all the good times we share; I’ll smile as we raise glasses to your good, white health, while the detonator blinks under the table, knowing the exits are locked and the air vents filled with gas.

Duckworth (an Illinois Democrat) and her (Democrat) colleague Mazie Hirono of Hawaii told reporters that they intended to vote against any Biden “nominees who aren’t minorities.”

Instead of judging those nominees by their merits, those senators pledged to judge them by the color of their skin. If only we had a word to describe that phenomenon.” Senate Democrats’ Short-Lived Opposition to All White Biden Nominees | National Review

“Virginia Tech Student’s Grade Gets Lowered After Arguing Whites Can Be Victims of Racism

… professor of Alyssa Jones’s “Nations and Nationalities” class told her that “White people cannot experience racism.” The Oxford English Dictionary once defined “racism” as the “belief in the superiority of a particular race.” Simple enough. Believe others are inferior to you because their race is different from your own, and you are guilty of racism.

But that is not how we are supposed to see things in the ‘Great Awokening’.Jones had an assignment to write an essay about a group identified as hateful by the Southern Poverty Law Center.Jones, who is white, chose the New Black Panther Party. She opted for that because of its separatist beliefs and because the SPLC had said the group had “encouraged violence against Whites, Jews, and law enforcement officers.” Virginia Tech Student’s Grade Gets Lowered After Arguing Whites Can Be Victims of Racism

"Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin.

“Melanin endows blacks with greater mental, physical, and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured by Eurocentric standards.” Kristen Clarke wrote."

“Melanin Endows Blacks with Greater Mental, Physical and Spiritual Abilities” (VIDEO)
Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin. Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994. “Melanin endows blacks with greater ment ...

thespectator.info

Biden DOJ Greenlights Higher Ed Discrimination Against Asians and Whites, Drops Yale Lawsuit

DOJ lawsuit had alleged: “Yale’s race discrimination includes imposing undue and unlawful penalties on racially-disfavored applicants, including in particular most Asian, and White applicants.” Biden DOJ Greenlights Higher Ed Discrimination Against Asians and Whites, Drops Yale Lawsuit

“Experts” Say Vulnerable Elderly Shouldn’t Have Vaccine Priority Because They Are Mostly White
The New York Times published an article this month citing “experts” who claimed the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) were right to suggest millions of essential workers should receive a COVID-19 vaccine ahead of the most vulnerable elderly because “older populations are whiter.”
Although deaths from the virus are overwhelmingly concentrated among the elderly, 65-years and older, the CDC’s report says the ethical reason behind the guidance is to “mitigate health inequities.”
Harald Schmidt, an “expert” in ethics and health policy at the University of Pennsylvania, told the Times the CDC’s judgment was reasonable because “older populations are whiter.” "Experts" Say Vulnerable Elderly Shouldn't Have Vaccine Priority Because They Are Mostly White · Caldron Pool

https://www.westernjournal.com/sen-schumer-proposes-350-billion-covid-aid-package-not-white-people/

Democratic Senate candidate Rev. Raphael Warnock has praised his religious mentor, Dr. James Hal Cone, as a "poignant and powerful voice" of high "spiritual magnitude."
Cone, however, was a controversial theologian who argued that white Christians are "satanic" and advocated for the "destruction of everything white" in society.
Warnock has described Cone, who served as his academic adviser at the Union Theological Seminary, as his "mentor." Warnock’s Spiritual Mentor Called for the 'Destruction of Everything White'

"White men targeted again: ‘Pale, male, and Yale’ faces at State Dept. must go in pursuit of ‘diversity’

U.S. Rep. Karen Bass, D-Calif., who is not pale, male or from Yale, penned an op-ed calling for the State Department to shy away from highly-educated white males.

“The stereotype that the State Department is overwhelmingly “pale, male, and Yale” has persisted through both Democratic and Republican administrations,” she wrote, noting that between 2002 and 2018, State Department staff identifying as racial or ethnic minorities increased by only 4%, and actually fell among black employees."

"Woke Tech Tyrants Won’t Be Policing All Bigoted Speech Equally…Guess Who Gets Shafted?

Well, they’re making room for SOME open bigotry, so long as it’s being expressed AGAINST white American males and not BY Them, it’s A-OK.

Facebook has de-prioritized removing hateful slurs against white people, men and Americans, instead focusing on blocking slurs against black people, gays, Jews and other groups.

The change on Thursday in Facebook’s algorithm is a shift from the social network’s ‘race-blind’ system that previously removed anti-white insults as well posts such as ‘men are dumb’ or ‘Americans are stupid.’"

… Mr. Perez is a dedicated Social Justice Warrior, a key enforcer of the Obama administration’s anti-white programswhen serving in key positions in the Justice Department and the Department of Labor across almost all of the eight Obama years."

“White men are now the Democratic Party's punching bag. That's a dangerous bet to make.” https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/nation-now/2018/10/28/white-male-bashing-trend-dangerous-saritha-prabhu-column/1778385002/

Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times writer Nikole Hannah-Jones once penned a polemical letter to her college newspaper denouncing the white race as "barbaric."
"The white race is the biggest murderer, rapist, pillager, and thief of the modern world," she wrote in a 1995 letter published in the Notre Dame Observer, according to a report by the Federalist. She added that white Europeans "committed genocide … in their greed and insatiable desire to destroy every non-white culture." NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’

“In dramatic, urgent language, K-12 schools across the country – both public and private – professed solidarity with Black Lives Matter and vowed to dismantle white supremacy, as they scrambled to introduce anti-racist courses and remake themselves into racism-free zones. “We need to eradicate white supremacy and heteropatriarchy in all of our institutions.” In Maine, a coastal public school district where 3.7% of the 2,100 students are African American or Hispanic, the superintendent declared war on “the intentional barriers white people have built to harm Black people.” The top administrator added: “We grieve for all of the Black lives taken by white supremacy.”Teachers are introducing critical race theory, which views U.S. history through the prism of racial conflict, and assigning readings from Ibram X. Kendi, the academic and author who contends race-neutral policies are the bulwark of the “White ethnostate.” “They are using very positive words like diversity, equity and inclusivity to mislead you, but the message behind these words is horrifying,” said Elana Yaron Fishbein, a suburban Philadelphia mom who created the No Left Turn in Education organization. "They are grouping and stereotyping human beings by skin color, and they are attributing characteristics to your personality based on skin color.” Post-George Floyd, a Wave of 'Anti-Racist' Teaching Sweeps K-12 Schools Targeting 'Whiteness'

“NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

More and more, it seems Democrats are proving to be exactly who many conservatives always thought they were.

Offering a disturbingly divisive message Monday to mark the Martin Luther King Jr. national holiday, Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams let newcomers know that they are not welcome in New York City, according to the New York Post.

White newcomers from the nation’s heartland, of course — as those coming illegally from south of the border continue to receive a warm embrace in the sanctuary city. NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

"The Lawless Anti-White Identity Politics of the Democratic Party Is on Full Display in Philly"

“Black Georgia Man Who Stabbed Stranger Says He ‘Felt the Need to Find a White Male to Kill’” https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/black-georgia-man-stabbed-stranger-says-felt-need-find-white-male-kill/

I feel that simply showing me an article written by someone you believe in and trust, is not proving anything. It is showing me what you have chosen to believe. I have no doubt that anyone can find negative things said or done by black people or democratic people and use them as proof of their point. But I could also find many articles and videos of terrible things being done by republicans and white folks. To me that only thing this type of posting "proves" is that some people are desperate to prove their set-in-stone ideas.

Out of the millions of individuals in the U.S. I cannot believe that a few examples proves any great point at all about the country as a whole. We are many. We are diverse. We are good and bad. Religious and non-religious. Law-abiding and criminal. Some of us are compassionate and seek to unite. Some of us are critics and seek to divide.

One moment, please...

General agreement. But not as to the 100% estimation. We know there are also white racists. We see some posting right here at USMB. I believe there is damn little actual official governmentally tolerated racism. But it’s awfully hard to educate racists overall.

I mean, we have a few obvious black racists posting here. Nobody can educate them, either.

From the text of the guidelines:

Eligibility: Oral antiviral treatment is authorized for patients who meet all the following criteria: • Age 12 years and older weighing at least 40 kg (88 pounds) for Paxlovid, or 18 years and older for molnupiravir • Test positive for SARS-CoV-2 on a nucleic acid amplification test or antigen test; results from an FDA-authorized home-test kit should be validated through video or photo but, if not possible, patient attestation is adequate • Have mild to moderate COVID-19 symptoms o Patient cannot be hospitalized due to severe or critical COVID-19 • Able to start treatment within 5 days of symptom onset • Have a medical condition or other factors that increase their risk for severe illness. o Non-white race or Hispanic/Latino ethnicity should be considered a risk factor, as longstanding systemic health and social inequities have contributed to an increased risk of severe illness and death from COVID-19

The last sentence surely says it all. Longstanding systemic health and social inequities. Nowhere do I see that it says whites need not apply as some of the headlines screamed. This simply says that non-white ethnicity should be considered a risk factor. It does not say that white people will definitely not get the treatment. It does not say that all non-whites will definitely get the treatment. It is merely saying that because of previous systemic health and social inequities, being of certain ethnicities should be considered a risk factor. I say this suggests that those in the healthcare system know there has been discrimination in the past because they have seen it and are pointing it out. Certainly does not prove racism against whites. More likely to prove that racism has been systemic against non-whites and should be considered going forward.

On a personal note, I was in a hospital ER years ago with my daughter. We were behind one of the curtains. A little black boy ran out from behind the curtain next to us and his mother immediately grabbed him and said, "Don't let them see us. When they see that we're black, they won't come in here. They'll go to that other room first." Experience, not headlines or TV hosts, had taught her about racism.

You don't see it because you don't want to see it.

Change the post and insert black were it says white.....see if you see it then.

I feel that simply showing me an article written by someone you believe in and trust, is not proving anything. It is showing me what you have chosen to believe. I have no doubt that anyone can find negative things said or done by black people or democratic people and use them as proof of their point. But I could also find many articles and videos of terrible things being done by republicans and white folks. To me that only thing this type of posting "proves" is that some people are desperate to prove their set-in-stone ideas.

Out of the millions of individuals in the U.S. I cannot believe that a few examples proves any great point at all about the country as a whole. We are many. We are diverse. We are good and bad. Religious and non-religious. Law-abiding and criminal. Some of us are compassionate and seek to unite. Some of us are critics and seek to divide.

Can you really be this dense?????

See if this helps:

White people

thespectator.info

Anti-white racism is at the core of the Democrat agenda.

Who'd you vote for?

Maybe that would explain your refusal to see what is clear and evident.

General agreement. But not as to the 100% estimation. We know there are also white racists. We see some posting right here at USMB. I believe there is damn little actual official governmentally tolerated racism. But it’s awfully hard to educate racists overall.

I mean, we have a few obvious black racists posting here. Nobody can educate them, either.

Here's the difference. We know there are also white racists....but if it is a thought, well, thought crimes are not penalized except in a totalitarian state.

The major political party has the ability to damage financially and physically and professinally....and it does.

Unless there is the ability to harm.....not offend.....harm, then a racist opinion is meaningless.

I don't think that educating someone means getting them to believe exactly the same things I do. I think we all need to educate ourselves as to what the truth is. We hear and see so much that is sensationalized and given to us with a particular slant so that we tend to believe what it was supposed to make us believe.

I believe throughout our history there have been many official governmentally tolerated laws that promoted racism. Today, although some do not sound racist because of the carefully chosen wording, they are meant to have negative impacts on certain groups. Although there are real estate laws that supposedly prevent discrimination in the housing market, there are many examples of realtors simply not showing houses to people of color. Although there are laws regarding equality of education, many inner city schools are underfunded and I know a man who has confronted the legislators in his state because they have a "fair funding system" in place but they have refused to use it in inner city schools.

Michelle Alexander, writer of The New Jim Crow said regarding people with felony convictions not being allowed to vote:
"Some crimes were specifically defined as felonies with the goal of eliminating Blacks from the electorate."

I am afraid that because our government is mostly still run by very wealthy individuals, they tolerate anything that keeps them in money and power.

Forum List

Back