The Myth Of White Privilege

The disagreements in this thread are from Leftists who fear the wrath of their party.

They are no Liberals.

They are totalitarian Fascists, Progressives.

13. There is no white privilege.....the following is from a letter written by a real Liberal, who took his daughter out of Progressive school due to the indoctrination:

"I object to the view that I should be judged by the color of my skin. I cannot tolerate a school that not only judges my daughter by the color of her skin, but encourages and instructs her to prejudge others by theirs. By viewing every element of education, every aspect of history, and every facet of society through the lens of skin color and race, we are desecrating the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., and utterly violating the movement for which such civil rights leaders believed, fought, and died.

I object to the charge of systemic racism in this country, and at our school. Systemic racism, properly understood, is segregated schools and separate lunch counters. It is the interning of Japanese and the exterminating of Jews. Systemic racism is unequivocally not a small number of isolated incidences over a period of decades. Ask any girl, of any race, if they have ever experienced insults from friends, have ever felt slighted by teachers or have ever suffered the occasional injustice from a school at which they have spent up to 13 years of their life, and you are bound to hear grievances, some petty, some not. We have not had systemic racism against Blacks in this country since the civil rights reforms of the 1960s, a period of more than 50 years. To state otherwise is a flat-out misrepresentation of our country's history and adds no understanding to any of today's societal issues. If anything, longstanding and widespread policies such as affirmative action, point in precisely the opposite direction.

I object to a definition of systemic racism, apparently supported by Brearley, that any educational, professional, or societal outcome where Blacks are underrepresented is prima facie evidence of the aforementioned systemic racism, or of white supremacy and oppression. Facile and unsupported beliefs such as these are the polar opposite to the intellectual and scientific truth for which Brearley claims to stand. Furthermore, I call bullshit on Brearley's oft-stated assertion that the school welcomes and encourages the truly difficult and uncomfortable conversations regarding race and the roots of racial discrepancies. "

Clearly, none of the Leftists can point to any laws, regulations, or statutes that restrict the advance of blacks.

There is neither systemic racism nor white privilege in America.

" In 1960, when a Soviet Union reporter asked him about being a second-class citizen in America at the Rome Olympics, he said the following, comparing America and Africa:
To me, the U.S.A. is still the best country in the world, counting yours. It may be hard to eat sometimes, but anyhow I ain’t fighting alligators and living in a mud hut.”

... after his return to the United States, Ali reportedly said “Thank God my granddaddy got on that boat” after a reporter asked, “Champ, what did you think of Africa?”
Muhammad Ali thought Africa was a jungle... until he visited - Face2Face Africa

And it remains true to this day.
View attachment 483185

You really put your hoof in your mouth with this one.

Can you really be this dumb???

The guy at the Capitol who dressed that way.....was a Democrat.

“Verified twitter user Amuse breaks everything down in further detail in a series of tweets.

"To make this clear. CNN was embedded with BLM/Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters taping them incite a riot. This is freaking huge. If CNN is allowed to maintain its press access anywhere in DC there needs to be a serious overhaul of our entire system," he tweeted.

Here's another one, who showed up with furs, and also got himself arrested. According to the New York Post:

Aaron Mostofsky was busted Tuesday at his brother’s house in Brooklyn by federal agents on multiple charges, including theft of government property for allegedly stealing a police riot shield and bulletproof vest, the source said.

Mostofsky, who is the son of Shlomo Mostofsky, a Supreme Court judge and a prominent figure in the Orthodox Jewish community, was photographed with both items.

Video circulating on Twitter following Mostofsky’s arrest shows FBI agents swarming the home and carting out what appeared to be the fur pelts and walking stick he had on him during the insurrection.

His politics? According to this report, registered Democrat.
Rush to judgment on Trump? Multiple leftists arrested for Capitol riot

And Zero Hedge.
1619212297435.png

The disagreements in this thread are from Leftists who fear the wrath of their party.

They are no Liberals.

13. There is no white privilege.....the following is from a letter written by a real Liberal, who took his daughter out of Progressive school due to the indoctrination:

"I object to the view that I should be judged by the color of my skin. I cannot tolerate a school that not only judges my daughter by the color of her skin, but encourages and instructs her to prejudge others by theirs. By viewing every element of education, every aspect of history, and every facet of society through the lens of skin color and race, we are desecrating the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., and utterly violating the movement for which such civil rights leaders believed, fought, and died.

I object to the charge of systemic racism in this country, and at our school. Systemic racism, properly understood, is segregated schools and separate lunch counters. It is the interning of Japanese and the exterminating of Jews. Systemic racism is unequivocally not a small number of isolated incidences over a period of decades. Ask any girl, of any race, if they have ever experienced insults from friends, have ever felt slighted by teachers or have ever suffered the occasional injustice from a school at which they have spent up to 13 years of their life, and you are bound to hear grievances, some petty, some not. We have not had systemic racism against Blacks in this country since the civil rights reforms of the 1960s, a period of more than 50 years. To state otherwise is a flat-out misrepresentation of our country's history and adds no understanding to any of today's societal issues. If anything, longstanding and widespread policies such as affirmative action, point in precisely the opposite direction.

I object to a definition of systemic racism, apparently supported by Brearley, that any educational, professional, or societal outcome where Blacks are underrepresented is prima facie evidence of the aforementioned systemic racism, or of white supremacy and oppression. Facile and unsupported beliefs such as these are the polar opposite to the intellectual and scientific truth for which Brearley claims to stand. Furthermore, I call bullshit on Brearley's oft-stated assertion that the school welcomes and encourages the truly difficult and uncomfortable conversations regarding race and the roots of racial discrepancies. "

Clearly, none of the Leftists can point to any laws, regulations, or statutes that restrict the advance of blacks.

" In 1960, when a Soviet Union reporter asked him about being a second-class citizen in America at the Rome Olympics, he said the following, comparing America and Africa:
To me, the U.S.A. is still the best country in the world, counting yours. It may be hard to eat sometimes, but anyhow I ain’t fighting alligators and living in a mud hut.”

... after his return to the United States, Ali reportedly said “Thank God my granddaddy got on that boat” after a reporter asked, “Champ, what did you think of Africa?”

View attachment 483185

“Verified twitter user Amuse breaks everything down in further detail in a series of tweets.

"To make this clear. CNN was embedded with BLM/Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters taping them incite a riot. This is freaking huge. If CNN is allowed to maintain its press access anywhere in DC there needs to be a serious overhaul of our entire system," he tweeted.

Here's another one, who showed up with furs, and also got himself arrested. According to the New York Post:

Aaron Mostofsky was busted Tuesday at his brother’s house in Brooklyn by federal agents on multiple charges, including theft of government property for allegedly stealing a police riot shield and bulletproof vest, the source said.

Mostofsky, who is the son of Shlomo Mostofsky, a Supreme Court judge and a prominent figure in the Orthodox Jewish community, was photographed with both items.

Video circulating on Twitter following Mostofsky’s arrest shows FBI agents swarming the home and carting out what appeared to be the fur pelts and walking stick he had on him during the insurrection.

And Zero Hedge.
View attachment 483195

Now you be sure to quote that nonsense again, when you can explain this:

The greatest impediments to black advancement are self-imposed:

Both Liberal welfare policies and Liberal propaganda ('the legacy of slavery) have persuaded large segments of the black population that they need not take the steps that lead out of poverty......rather, they cannot....and only big government programs will save them.

Here is the amazing consequence of half a century of indoctrination:

1610126379870.png

Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71).

www.breitbart.com

Report: Negligent Parenting Hurts Black Students' Performance
A newly-published report says that some parenting choices and attitudes can hurt the success of black students in school.
www.breitbart.com

Certainly you can name those book sellers that only allow white folks to purchase books......

Can't you?

No....you can't.

There are no white privileges.......there are earned privileges.

The conversation that none of you trained seals, Democrat voters, will never have is the explanation for what I just posted.

Last edited:
For years blacks and queers have offered they were born that way
So were white skins.

Or….the Democrats lie about everything.

1.The fact is, Democrats lie about everything. The amusing part of this lie is that ‘whites’ are the Democrat’s bête noire. The term is French, literally, “black beast.” It is used colloquially to mean something that is hated.

2. Your children…white children…are being taught via the woke propaganda, that white people are evil, and oppress other shades. This, a government school lesson:

View attachment 483028
California Parents Sue to Block ‘Inclusivity’ Instruction in Schools
www.theepochtimes.com

California Parents Sue to Block ‘Creeping, Social Justice Warrior’ Instruction in Schools - California Globe

3. “This slanderous list imposed on schoolchildren is designed to incite feelings of envy, resentment, and outright hatred towards the targeted “oppressor” groups, regardless of what the individuals who compose them think or actually do in their lives. It is the antithesis of the principles enshrined in America’s Declaration of Independence and Constitution.

According to the oppression curriculum, “white people privilege” is “unearned access to the resources that enhance one’s chances of getting what one needs to influence others in order to lead a safe, productive, fulfilling life.”
Horowitz, “The Enemy Within”

4. Along with the ‘white privilege’ lie, Democrats/Progressives use this one, ‘systemic racism,’ as applied to blacks….but in reality the only such systemic racism is Affirmative Action, which works against white folks.

5. Anyone who can read knows that, since the Civil Rights Bill “it has been illegal in America for any social institution or authority to grant special rights or advantages or immunity to any particular person or group based on skin color—unless one is black or brown or the member of a “victim” group specifically designated to receive affirmative action bene- fits (a clear violation of the Fourteenth Amendment).

In short, “white privilege” is a fiction convenient to the Left, whose real agenda is to demonize white people and remove from all others responsibility for what they do or fail to accomplish in life. “White privilege” is not an analytic category; it is a weapon designed to cripple and destroy white people who get in the way of the leftist agenda.” Op. Cit.

In 1964, Congress passed Public Law 88-352 (78 Stat. 241). The Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin. Provisions of this civil rights act forbade discrimination on the basis of sex, as well as, race in hiring, promoting, and firing.
Legal Highlight: The Civil Rights Act of 1964 | U.S. Department ...

View attachment 483032
The thread premise is a lie.

Not at all you racist piglet. You're jealous that we're smarter, we work harder and we don't complain.

So were white skins.
Wait....black people aren't born that way? :heehee: Gays are born that way too, as are left-handed people.
So were white skins.
Wait....black people aren't born that way? :heehee: Gays are born that way too, as are left-handed people.

" Gays are born that way too,"

And now for another lesson from the finest President in a century:

Now...about homosexuality being genetic....

. I remember when researchers supposedly discovered what was claimed to be a “gay gene.” It was all over the news, and trumpeted to such an extent by homosexual activists that it is now commonly believed that homosexuals “do not choose” their lifestyle.

Of course, it wasn’t true. As the researcher who supposedly discovered the “gay gene” noted, “Homosexuality is not purely genetic… environmental factors play a role. There is not a single master gene that makes people gay….I don’t think we will ever be able to predict who will be gay” (Dean Hamer).​

In other words, for the minority who may have experimented with gay relationships at some juncture in their lives, well over 80% explicitly renounced homosexual (or even bisexual) self-identification by age of 35. For the clear majority of males (as well as women) who report gay encounters, homosexual activity appears to represent a passing phase, or even a fleeting episode, rather than an unshakable, genetically pre-determined orientation.
Column: Does it matter if only 1.4% of people are gay? - USATODAY.com

1.4%: TrySexuality Means a Two-Way Street

Red State Feminists were apprised of an authoritative new study by the Center for Disease Control which examined sexuality among an interview sample of approximately 14,000 Americans aged 15-44. One of the more discussed findings has been that those who identify themselves as exclusively homosexual represent only 1.4% of the population. We’ve been told the figure “1 in 10 are homosexual” for a long time, but the new figures suggest the real tally is more like “1 in 100.”

Also interesting was the finding that by the time they get to middle age, the rate of self-identified homosexuality among women plummets well below 1%. Furthermore, between 92% of women self-identifying as homosexual and 70% of men self-identifying as homosexual have had sexual intercourse with members of the opposite sex, while only 6% of self-identified heterosexuals have had sex with a member of the same sex.

This study asks us to consider is whether impressionable young people could be persuaded by seductive others that they are “genetically” homosexual, when in fact they are not–they have simply been sexually aroused by a member of their own sex. The findings of the CDC study seem to indicate that people, especially young people, can be aroused by a member of the same sex without that arousal signaling that they are “genetically” homosexual. Indeed, that so high a percentage of homosexuals have had sex with members of the opposite sex means that such arousal with a person you are not “naturally” attracted to is possible. After all, you can’t have sex without any arousal whatsoever (at least for men).

The take-away, then, is not about numbers like 1.4% (though that’s pretty illuminating)–the take-away, and it is a very important one for young people, is that if you feel aroused by a member of the same sex, that does not necessarily mean that you are “genetically” homosexual. There’s a small chance you are, but a much, much larger chance that you are not. You are not stuck thinking you are gay even if you have had a same-sex encounter.

Site Unavailable

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf

You have so much to learn.

1.The fact is, Democrats lie about everything. The amusing part of this lie is that ‘whites’ are the Democrat’s bête noire. The term is French, literally, “black beast.” It is used colloquially to mean something that is hated.

2. Your children…white children…are being taught via the woke propaganda, that white people are evil, and oppress other shades. This, a government school lesson:

View attachment 483028
www.theepochtimes.com

California Parents Sue to Block ‘Creeping, Social Justice Warrior’ Instruction in Schools - California Globe

3. “This slanderous list imposed on schoolchildren is designed to incite feelings of envy, resentment, and outright hatred towards the targeted “oppressor” groups, regardless of what the individuals who compose them think or actually do in their lives. It is the antithesis of the principles enshrined in America’s Declaration of Independence and Constitution.

According to the oppression curriculum, “white people privilege” is “unearned access to the resources that enhance one’s chances of getting what one needs to influence others in order to lead a safe, productive, fulfilling life.”

4. Along with the ‘white privilege’ lie, Democrats/Progressives use this one, ‘systemic racism,’ as applied to blacks….but in reality the only such systemic racism is Affirmative Action, which works against white folks.

5. Anyone who can read knows that, since the Civil Rights Bill “it has been illegal in America for any social institution or authority to grant special rights or advantages or immunity to any particular person or group based on skin color—unless one is black or brown or the member of a “victim” group specifically designated to receive affirmative action bene- fits (a clear violation of the Fourteenth Amendment).

In short, “white privilege” is a fiction convenient to the Left, whose real agenda is to demonize white people and remove from all others responsibility for what they do or fail to accomplish in life. “White privilege” is not an analytic category; it is a weapon designed to cripple and destroy white people who get in the way of the leftist agenda.” Op. Cit.

In 1964, Congress passed Public Law 88-352 (78 Stat. 241). The Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin. Provisions of this civil rights act forbade discrimination on the basis of sex, as well as, race in hiring, promoting, and firing.

View attachment 483032

Not at all you racist piglet. You're jealous that we're smarter, we work harder and we don't complain.

He is quite a dunce.

They are no Liberals.

View attachment 483185

And Zero Hedge.
View attachment 483195

Both Liberal welfare policies and Liberal propaganda ('the legacy of slavery) have persuaded large segments of the black population that they need not take the steps that lead out of poverty......rather, they cannot....and only big government programs will save them.

1610126379870.png

Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71).

www.breitbart.com

A newly-published report says that some parenting choices and attitudes can hurt the success of black students in school.
www.breitbart.com

Certainly you can name those book sellers that only allow white folks to purchase books......

Can't you?

No....you can't.

The conversation that none of you trained seals, Democrat voters, will never have is the explanation for what I just posted.
Yes dumbart is notorious for false information. As for the rest of your crap no one I know who is back has a poor education like you do.

If whites are so privaledged why are their more whites homeless, more whites in jail, more white shot buy police(and i clarefied this from black police officer) , more whites on welfair and disability, yes we whites are so privledged....

View attachment 483028
www.theepochtimes.com

View attachment 483032

"don't complain"? :heehee:

View attachment 483028
www.theepochtimes.com

View attachment 483032

Is that all you've got?

View attachment 483028
www.theepochtimes.com

View attachment 483032

Is that all you've got?
That was pretty funny of you.....I got quite a chuckle out of "we don't complain." :heehee:

They are no Liberals.

View attachment 483185

And Zero Hedge.
View attachment 483195
what??? actually that is reverse racism.

They are no Liberals.

View attachment 483185

And Zero Hedge.
View attachment 483195

1610126379870.png

www.breitbart.com

www.breitbart.com

Can't you?

No....you can't.

Yes dumbart is notorious for false information. As for the rest of your crap no one I know who is back has a poor education like you do.

"...notorious for false information."

Let's check on the state media:

"I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium. "That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite."

Part of the explanation as to why you are a moron.

The other is genetic.

It is impossible to dispute how successful the 'divide and conquer' methodology has been for the Wehrmacht....er, Democrats.

With near total control of the media, they an trumpet stories that fit the template and hide that prove both blacks and whites face the same vicissitudes and tragedies.

1.One of our regular board members recently had a brain scan, and all they found in his head was an ‘IOU.’

But before the exam, he posted this demand:

When I wrote this....“Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down."
He said this:
I must have missed the documentation and proof for this. Please show you're not just making stuff up. Someone less kind than me might call you a liar.”
The General Who Died Twice

2. For the requested documentation of the Democrat double standard, when it comes to race, some will recall the Tamir Rice case.

“Shooting of Tamir Rice

1618492028901.png

On November 22, 2014, Tamir Rice, a 12-year-old African-American boy, was killed in Cleveland, Ohio, by Timothy Loehmann, a 26-year-old white police officer. Rice was carrying a replica toy gun; Loehmann shot him almost immediately after arriving on the scene. Two officers, Loehmann and 46-year-old Frank Garmback, were responding to a police dispatch call regarding a male who had a gun.[3][4][5] A caller reported that a male was pointing "a pistol" at random people at the Cudell Recreation Center, a park in the City of Cleveland's Public Works Department.

The officers reported that, when they arrived at the scene, they both continuously yelled "show me your hands" through the open patrol car window. Loehmann further stated that instead of showing his hands, it appeared as if Rice was trying to draw: "I knew it was a gun and I knew it was coming out."”
Shooting of Tamir Rice - Wikipedia

3. The state media (Democrats) had a field day with the tragic story, resulting in this:

“Protests in After No Charges in Tamir Rice Case”
www.voanews.com/usa/protests-cleveland-after-no-charges-tamir-rice-case

As a result of the Democrat media trumpeting the story, very much as they have so often in cases that they can claim involve race.....there were riots and 'mostly peaceful protests' in many places.

4. Now.....
Hidden under the ‘weather report,’ in the B Section of the Washington Post yesterday, we find this eerily similar story.

“Teen fatally shot by Maryland state trooper, police say
A teenager with a replica gun was fatally shot Tuesday
in a confrontation with a Maryland state trooper, the state police said. Police said the teenager confronted a trooper with what turned out to be an airsoft gun. Airsoft guns shoot nonmetallic pellets. Police said it resembled a real gun.

State police said the trooper was sent to the scene after two calls reported a male who was acting suspiciously and who appeared to have a gun. Police said a witness told them that the youth took a “shooting stance” and was pointing his gun at the trooper before the trooper fired.

There was no indication that his gun was not a real weapon, police said.”
Teen fatally shot by Maryland state trooper, police say

5. Guess why no headline stories, no protests…

“…16-year-old Peyton Ham, who was shot and killed by a Maryland State Police trooper Tuesday,…” Mother of 16-year-old killed by Maryland State Police trooper mourns 'awesome young man'

1618492370133.png

Peyton Ham will not become a household name, like Michael Brown, George Floyd, or Daunte Wright.
One look at his picture explains what the Left has done.

They are no Liberals.

View attachment 483185

And Zero Hedge.
View attachment 483195

1610126379870.png

www.breitbart.com

www.breitbart.com

Can't you?

No....you can't.

Speaking of 'false information'....

1619271247449.png

White Privilege is evident in the distribution of wealth and power in America, historically-based and perpetuated via laws, educational advantages, inherited wealth, Good Ol' Boy networks, racial prejudices, etc., but some Whites are disgruntled because they do not believe they share in it.

They lash out at other Americans as a result.

White Privilege is evident in the distribution of wealth and power in America, historically-based and perpetuated via laws, educational advantages, inherited wealth, Good Ol' Boy networks, racial prejudices, etc., but some Whites are disgruntled because they do not believe they share in it.

No, we just laugh at your woke, white self loathing.

Here's Schmidlap-doggie doing what he does best: repeating dumb Democrat propaganda.

"If there were a contest for the most stupid idea in politics, my choice would be the assumption that people would be evenly or randomly distributed in incomes, institutions, occupations or awards, in the absence of somebody doing somebody wrong."
Thomas Sowell - The Dumbest Idea

No, we just laugh at your woke, white self loathing.
Your vapid cant aside, what do you believe are the superior racial and gender traits that have resulted in the preponderance of wealth and power being arrogated by White males in America?

Forum List

Back