Is There Any Racism In The United States?

“White Privilege is evident in the distribution of wealth and power in America, historically-based and perpetuated via laws, educational advantages, inherited wealth, Good Ol' Boy networks, racial prejudices, etc., but some Whites are disgruntled because they do not believe they share in it.”
The Myth Of White Privilege post #77

3. First lie….there are no such laws in America.
You mean there are no such laws today or do you mean there were never any such laws?

Spoiler alert: There were plenty of such laws in effect in my lifetime so any Black alive today was affected by these laws. They were directly affected if they are sufficiently old or their family lost out on generational wealth from a father, grandfather, mother, or grandmother.

Well there you go girl. I've read it before last week. Get the point to why mods say "Already a thread on this"

Copy and paste that to remind you.

How upset it makes your sort when you suddenly realize you've been lied to, I post the facts.......

......and you can't come up with any way to dispute or even neutralize it.

I'm lovin' it.

The beatings will continue until I see the light of learning on your part….and then they will continue for the sheer joy of it.

How upset it makes your sort when you suddenly realize you've been lied to, I post the facts.......

......and you can't come up with any way to dispute or even neutralize it.

I'm lovin' it.

The beatings will continue until I see the light of learning on your part….and then they will continue for the sheer joy of it.
Upset. No. Your posts make me nauseous.

That's not what PoliticalChic said though is it? I wonder how many Dems voted against GOP lies and stupidity? I know I did.

Lies????

You're pretending that you vote against lies????????????

You're lying.

Let's prove it.

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, and that ‘armed insurrection’ that never occurred, and AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol. And, of course the 275 Democrat inspired riots were ‘mostly peaceful.’

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet Democrat voters are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being ta,00ught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

Democrats claimed it was Republicans who demanded defunding the police, AOC claimed ten people were killed Jan6th, Ilhan Omar blames the police for crime, they claimed that CRT wasn’t being taught in government school, men can become pregnant, and MAGA fans attacked Jussie Smollett,….

• Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist
  • President Michael Avenatti
  • The Covington KKKids Hoax
  • Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
  • George Zimmerman
  • Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
  • The Russia Collusion Hoax
  • Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
  • Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
  • The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
  • The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
  • The Russians Are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax
  • The Russian Bounty Hoax
  • The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
  • The Very Fine People Hoax
  • Men Can Magically Transform into Women
  • And on and on and on
…what is the point of watching any corporate media outlet? All they do is lie. Even if you are an NPR wine mom, you do not want to be serially lied to.
The era of corporate media influence is ending thanks to the over the top bias, and that should be good for the future. Americans are rebelling against these exposed frauds, and 2022 should be a turning point."
Mark Simone 710

You voted for every one of 'em.

1. Well....yes. But it is all, 100% anti-white racism.
Ask me to prove it and I will.....but take this as a prime example:

[Democrat-run]"New York prioritizes nonwhite people in COVID-19 treatment distribution plan"

2. The most brainless posters will simply claim all sorts of white privilege, white supremacy, systemic racism.......but are shocked if you ask them for any evidence.
When pressed......this is the best they can do: a particular Democrat lap-dog wrote this-

“White Privilege is evident in the distribution of wealth and power in America, historically-based and perpetuated via laws, educational advantages, inherited wealth, Good Ol' Boy networks, racial prejudices, etc., but some Whites are disgruntled because they do not believe they share in it.”
The Myth Of White Privilege post #77

Get that? The percentage of minorities in any outcome proves racism.
And....that there are laws that enforce this!

3. First lie….there are no such laws in America.
But government school grads claim such. They're taught to lie.

Second is that blacks, minorities, are in any way prevented from choosing any profession, career, or endeavor to earn a living. Each category has its own requirements, and none are skin color (other than restricting white folks).

4. Thomas Sowell evinced amusement at the idea that percentages in any job show racism.

"If there were a contest for the most stupid idea in politics, my choice would be the assumption that people would be evenly or randomly distributed in incomes, institutions, occupations or awards, in the absence of somebody doing somebody wrong."​

Thomas Sowell - The Dumbest Idea

5. When Democrat Judge Sotomayor wrote that a city can toss out the results of a fireman's exam based on the percentages of each race that passed the test......all nine Supreme Court Justices reamed her as follows:

Ricci decision: all nine Supreme Court Justices criticized her decision, saying that summary judgment was inappropriate, and should have been judged on the facts.​

"All nine justices rejected Sotomayor's holding that different test results alone give the government a green light to engage in race discrimination. Even Justice Ginsburg's opinion for the dissent clearly stated that "an employer could not cast aside a selection method based on a statistical disparity alone." None adopted Sotomayor's position that unequal test results alone prove discrimination. This suggests that a wise Jewess, due to the richness of her life experiences, might come to a better judgment than a Latina judge would."​

One moment, please...

Of course, she was immediately picked to be a Supreme Court Justice by the Democrats.

Every Democrat voter endorses these lies and stupidity, leading to the observation that only liars and fools vote Democrat.

The short answer is , yes racism exists in America but it doesn't define us in the way that a certain political party and class would LIKE it to define us. In thier always searching for a platform which to run on, racism is a necessity to mobilize for political action and for money. Their policies help to keep it alive at a level that would otherwise would have been much lower.
I do believe the majority of sane individuals really detest racism when they see it. Its something that should dissapear from humanity if this was a perfect world.

The short answer is , yes racism exists in America but it doesn't define us in the way that a certain political party and class would LIKE it to define us. In thier always searching for a platform which to run on, racism is a necessity to mobilize for political action and for money. Their policies help to keep it alive at a level that would otherwise would have been much lower.
I do believe the majority of sane individuals really detest racism when they see it. Its something that should dissapear from humanity if this was a perfect world.

The shorter answer is that it is driven by one party.

Asians and Jews are on the list as well.
Yes.

An Asian man has just died after he was repeatedly stomped on his head a few months ago by a young man of an ethnicity (which it is not necessary to specify).

The suspect, according to the Daily Mail, has been arrested 15 times for other offenses.

Needless to say that in 2022 America, nothing will happen to this "victim of poverty and systemic racism."

8. Everyone but the willfully blind....(read: "Democrat voters") .....knows the problem, and it isn't the color of anyone's skin.

It is reality: educational and skill difference between those who get the position and those who don't.

With respect to the education gap, how is it that 'racism' is responsible for these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

The number of days absent from school

The number of hours spent watching TV

The number of pages read for homework

Quantity and quality of reading material in the home

The presence of two parents in the home.

How does 'racism' explain these ...deficiencies????

Which party owns and operates the school system?

Yup.......the real racists.

Yes.

An Asian man has just died after he was repeatedly stomped on his head a few months ago by a young man of an ethnicity (which it is not necessary to specify).

The suspect, according to the Daily Mail, has been arrested 15 times for other offenses.

Needless to say that in 2022 America, nothing will happen to this "victim of poverty and systemic racism."

Without the black vote, the Democrats would never win another national election.

"...what would happen if a smaller percentage of blacks turned out:

- At 90 percent black turn-out, Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes slide into the GOP column.

- At 75 percent black turn-out, Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes go Republican.

- At 70 percent Michigan’s 17 electoral votes turn from blue to red.

- At 50 percent the GOP collects Delawre’s three electoral votes.

I don’t know what a realistic number to project is for the effects of angry black apathy, but I’ll stop at 50 percent. It may be that going as low as 75 percent is unrealistic. Most likely it’s impossible to say. (And this doesn’t take into account things like congressional districts where black voters make the margin of difference.)"
Do Democrats need the black vote? | RobertEmmet

But what exactly would that mean? In how many states do black voters make the difference? I ran some rough numbers over at Robert Emmet -- check them out. Depending on how much of a drop-off you assume, it could cost the Democrats 10 to 76 electoral votes.

Lies????

You're pretending that you vote against lies????????????

You're lying.

Let's prove it.

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, and that ‘armed insurrection’ that never occurred, and AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol. And, of course the 275 Democrat inspired riots were ‘mostly peaceful.’

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet Democrat voters are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being ta,00ught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

Democrats claimed it was Republicans who demanded defunding the police, AOC claimed ten people were killed Jan6th, Ilhan Omar blames the police for crime, they claimed that CRT wasn’t being taught in government school, men can become pregnant, and MAGA fans attacked Jussie Smollett,….

• Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist
  • President Michael Avenatti
  • The Covington KKKids Hoax
  • Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
  • George Zimmerman
  • Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
  • The Russia Collusion Hoax
  • Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
  • Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
  • The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
  • The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
  • The Russians Are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax
  • The Russian Bounty Hoax
  • The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
  • The Very Fine People Hoax
  • Men Can Magically Transform into Women
  • And on and on and on
…what is the point of watching any corporate media outlet? All they do is lie. Even if you are an NPR wine mom, you do not want to be serially lied to.
The era of corporate media influence is ending thanks to the over the top bias, and that should be good for the future. Americans are rebelling against these exposed frauds, and 2022 should be a turning point."
Mark Simone 710

You voted for every one of 'em.
Hardly enough to bother mentioning. You, on the other hand love your liar-in-chief:

Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years

And his is still lying to you:

Donald Trump
stated on December 8, 2021 in an interview with Hugh Hewitt:
Gas prices were "$1.86 when I left" the White House.
false

By Louis Jacobson • December 8, 2021

Forum List

Back