Is There Any Racism In The United States?

Hardly enough to bother mentioning. You, on the other hand love your liar-in-chief:

Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years

And his is still lying to you:

Donald Trump
stated on December 8, 2021 in an interview with Hugh Hewitt:
Gas prices were "$1.86 when I left" the White House.
false

By Louis Jacobson • December 8, 2021

Politifact is a DNC creation, you moron.

On a national level, most people now know PolitiFact is nothing but another Obama-shilling mainstream media joke -- an entity so in the tank for the White House it ruled as mostly true that "Barack Obama has lowest spending record of any recent president:"​

sing inflation-adjusted dollars, Obama had the second-lowest increase -- in fact, he actually presided over a decrease once inflation is taken into account.

Yes, you read that correctly. According to PolitiFact, when indexed for inflation, Obama reduced spending.

PolitiFact's motto appears to be: The bigger the lie the more people will believe it. Hm. Sounds familiar. But how else can you palace guard for a failed president?

But PolitiFact isn't just a national cancer on all of us. This reprehensible outfit also "fact-checks" in a number of individual states, including the crucial swing states of Florida, Wisconsin, Ohio, New Hampshire, and Virginia.

Unfortunately, my lack of superpowers makes it impossible for me to monitor the left-wing propaganda PolitiFact is surely spewing in each individual state. Thankfully, though, the Republican Party of Virginia has had enough and late yesterday hit back at PolitiFact Virginia with both barrels:

For quite some time we've had growing concerns regarding PolitiFact Virginia's approach towards Republicans in general, and in specific, "separating fact from fiction" against Republican candidates, officials and committees.

On February 16th of this year, the Republican Party of Virginia had a meeting with the Editor and Publisher of the Richmond Times-Dispatch regarding the paper's PolitiFact Virginia unit. In late April - two months later - we had a subsequent conference call to follow up on our original meeting.

Since the original meeting - nearly five months ago - PolitiFact Virginia has meted-out 36 rulings, not including recent "Ad Watch" articles. Of those rulings, 26 targeted Republican candidates, elected officials, our State Party, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and American Crossroads. At the same time, PolitiFact Virginia handed down only 10 rulings on Democrats and one 3rd party organization.

That might not sound like both barrels, but included in the press release is this 87-page document which goes into great detail to refute a number of PolitiFact's lies, some of them nearly as absurd as PolitiFact's mostly true ruling that "Obama has the lowest spending record of any recent president."

This pushback is crucial and hopefully this is just the beginning. Whether it's on a national or local level, Republicans must treat the media as what it truly is: an adversary.

There is no downside anymore in pushing back and going on offense against the corrupt media. New Media is here to stay and not fighting back against the likes of PolitiFact is no different than not fighting back against the DNC.

VA Pushes Back Against PolitiFact, Shows Other States the Way

This bias is evident in:

1) The targeting of Republican political figures for lopsidedly disproportionate

PolitiFact examination;2

2) The showering of Republican politicians with suspiciously negative determinations;

and

3) The basing of these supposed “factual” determinations on highly subjective analysis

and even opinion masquerading as “fact checks.

http://library.constantcontact.com/...nia+--+Political+Bias+--+Final+--+7-10-12.pdf

Now comes a study from the George Mason University Center for Media and Public Affairs that demonstrates empirically that PolitiFact.org, one of the nation's leading "fact checkers," finds that Republicans are dishonest in their claims three times as often as Democrats. "PolitiFact.com has rated Republican claims as false three times as often as Democratic claims during President Obama's second term," the Center said in a release, "despite controversies over Obama administration statements on Benghazi, the IRS and the AP."

The fact that, as the Lichter study shows, "A majority of Democratic statements (54 percent) were rated as mostly or entirely true, compared to only 18 percent of Republican statements," probably has more to do with how the statements were picked and the subjective bias of the fact checker involved than anything remotely empirical. Likewise, the fact that "a majority of Republican statements (52 percent) were rated as mostly or entirely false, compared to only 24 percent of Democratic statements" probably has more to do with spinning stories than it does with evaluating statements.

There is a "truth gap" in Washington, but it doesn't exist along the lines the fact checkers would have you think. It was Obama who said you could keep the health care you had if you liked it, even if Obamacare became law. It was Obama who said the Citizens United decision would open the floodgates of foreign money into U.S. campaigns. It was Obama who said Benghazi happened because of a YouTube video. It was Obama's IRS that denied conservative political groups had been singled out for special scrutiny. And it was Obama who promised that taxes would not go up for any American making less than $250,000 per year.

All of these statements and plenty more are demonstrably false,

PolitiFact.com is a project operated by the Tampa Bay Times, in which reporters and editors from the Times and affiliated media outlets "fact-check statements by members of Congress, the White House, lobbyists and interest groups".https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolitiFact.com

The St. PetersburgTampa Bay Times, which started PolitiFact in conjunction with the Congressional Quarterly, is a traditionally liberal paper. We note that PolitiFact's stories appear to damage Republicans far more often than Democrats despite the fact that PF tends to choose about as many stories dealing with Republicans as for Democrats. If the selection process was blind then either proportions should be approximately even or else the party with worse ratings should receive more ratings overall according to what PolitiFact lists as its selection criteria. Plus our independent research helps confirm the hypothesis. About PolitiFact Bias/FAQ

"The Tampa Bay Times, which produces the PolitFact Truth-o-Meter, has not endorsed a single Republican candidate this century for any of the three most important positions on the Florida election ballot. Accordingly, the Times scores a “Pants on Fire” for its lack of objectivity, according to an extensive analysis by Media Trackers Florida.

Since 2000, the Times has issued 10 endorsements in elections for U.S. President, U.S. Senate, and Florida Governor. Nine of the 10 endorsements went to Democrats, with the sole exception being theTimes’ endorsement of Democrat-leaning Independent Charlie Crist in the 2010 U.S. Senate contest." http://mediatrackers.org/florida/20...-times-scores-pants-on-fire-for-partisan-bias

PolitiFact’s liberal bias, yet again (Arizona law; Climategate)​

I'd guess the schools in Red states are run by the GOP so you might want to be careful of accusing them of racism (you might be right).

You're such a useful tool.
I love when you post, as it is soooooo easy to skewer your propaganda.

"Indiana school admin explains how schools teach CRT without using that term: 'We're lying'

'When we tell you Critical Race Theory isn't taught in our schools we're lying'

"When we tell you that our schools aren’t teaching Critical Race Theory, that it’s nowhere in our standards, that’s misdirection," Indianapolis district science coordinator, instructional coach, and administrator Tony Kinnett posted on Twitter Thursday.

"We tell our teachers to treat our students differently based on color. We tell our students every problem is a result of ‘white men’ and that everything Western Civilization built is racist. Capitalism is a tool of white supremacy. Those are straight out of Kimberle Crenshaw’s main points verbatim in ‘Critical Race Theory: The Key Writings that Formed the Movement.’"

Indiana school admin explains how schools teach CRT without using that term: 'We're lying'

A school administrator in Indiana went viral after posting a video explaining that Indiana schools are teaching Critical Race Theory and intentionally deceiving concerned parents about whether or not their children are being subjected to it.

www.foxnews.com

“Teacher Decorates Classroom with ‘F- The Police, F- AmeriKKKa’ Posters

A Los Angeles parent slammed what he called the “disgusting brainwashing of students with taxpayer dollars” after discovering profane, anti-American propaganda in his child’s public school classroom. Parents Defending Education, a national nonprofit exposing activism in the classroom, reported that a teacher at Alexander Hamilton High School had posted a transgender flag, Black Lives Matter flag, Palestinian flag as well as a profane poster that read “F-Amerikkka.” This is a great example of how anti-American propagandists have turned taxpayer-funded classrooms into indoctrination centers for leftist ideas.” Teacher Decorates Classroom with 'F- The Police, F- AmeriKKKa' Posters

“Pro-Antifa High School Teacher in California Admits Communist Indoctrination of Students ... ‘I Have 180 Days to Turn Them into Revolutionaries’ … Other Teachers ‘on the Same Page’ … ‘There is a Reason Why These Kids are Becoming Further Left’”

“US flag makes teacher uncomfortable so she removes it; kids ‘pledge allegiance’ to LGBTQ pride flag instead

“Minnesota student testifies she was told not to discuss school’s ‘equity survey’ with her parents

…she was asked to complete an “equity survey” by her teacher and told not to discuss it with her parents, which made her feel “uncomfortable.”

“My teacher said that I could not skip any questions even when I didn’t understand them. One question asked us what gender we identify with. I was very confused along with a lot of other classmates,” she told school board members on Monday.She added that students were also told they couldn’t “repeat any of the questions to our parents.”

Increasingly, CRT is being met with resistance by parents and teachers where it has been introduced in school districts.

According to a recent analysis by NBC, some 165 groups have been formed on the local and national levels to push back on CRT instruction in schools. Many of those organizations were launched by parents frustrated and outraged over the CRT curriculum which focuses primarily on teaching kids that American institutions were founded by racist individuals and thus remain racist today and tilted against Americans of color. Minnesota student testifies she was told not to discuss school's 'equity survey' with her parents

1. "Third-Grade Teacher Has Students Write ‘Get Well’ Cards To Cop Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal A third-grade teacher at a public school in New Jersey is under fire after she encouraged her students to write letters to notorious convicted cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal, who recently fell ill in prison.

Marylin Zuniga teaches language arts and social studies at Forest Street School in Orange, N.J."

Third-Grade Teacher Has Students Write ‘Get Well’ Cards To Cop Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal

2. - School's Nation of Islam Handout Paints Founding Fathers as Racists

"School's Nation of Islam Handout Paints Founding Fathers as Racists
The teacher also told Sommer that her son was not supposed to take the Nation of Islam handout home. It was supposed to stay in the classroom. That bit of news caused her great alarm.
“The fact that students were cautioned against allowing their parents to see anything is deeply troubling,” West told me. “The only reasonable explanation is they don’t want parents to know what it is their children are learning.”

3. Under pressure from transgender activists, progressive politicians, teacher unions, and the education establishment, and despite parents’ opposition, America’s public schools are capitulating to ideologues and implementing the radical transgender agenda with full force.
...regardless of biological sex, .... Activists want every child, from kindergarten on, to learn that “sex” is something “assigned at birth” rather than a biological reality. They want children to think that individuals get to choose their own “gender identity” (not limited to male or female), and that everyone else must affirm that “gender identity” as true.

...nothing that parents (or teachers) can do to prevent the schools from imposing policies designed to indoctrinate children with gender ideology.

In public education, the “deep state” describes a coalition of various groups – including teachers’ unions, progressive advocacy groups, major corporations, and philanthropists --that work together to promote the progressive worldview..."
America’s Public Education System: The Ultimate Deep State

4. The National Education Association approved a new "business item" expressing support for abortion access during its annual conference in Houston.

"[T]he NEA will include an assertion of our defense of a person's right to control their own body, especially for women, youth, and sexually marginalized people," the resolution states. "The NEA vigorously opposes all attacks on the right to choose and stands on the fundamental right to abortion under Roe v. Wade."

The NEA is the largest teachers' union in the U.S. with more than 3 million members. It collected nearly $400 million from American educators in 2018, according to federal labor filings. The union is also one of the most politically active in the country, spending $70 million on politics and lobbying in 2017 and 2018. Nearly all of the union's political action committee spending went to Democrats during the midterm cycle, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

NEA's 2019 adopted New Business Items (NBIs) reveal what savvy teachers have known for decades: state and national teachers' unions are essentially the political action committee of the Far-Left,"
Largest U.S. Teachers' Union Endorses Abortion

You're such a useful tool.
I love when you post, as it is soooooo easy to skewer your propaganda.

"Indiana school admin explains how schools teach CRT without using that term: 'We're lying'

'When we tell you Critical Race Theory isn't taught in our schools we're lying'

"When we tell you that our schools aren’t teaching Critical Race Theory, that it’s nowhere in our standards, that’s misdirection," Indianapolis district science coordinator, instructional coach, and administrator Tony Kinnett posted on Twitter Thursday.

"We tell our teachers to treat our students differently based on color. We tell our students every problem is a result of ‘white men’ and that everything Western Civilization built is racist. Capitalism is a tool of white supremacy. Those are straight out of Kimberle Crenshaw’s main points verbatim in ‘Critical Race Theory: The Key Writings that Formed the Movement.’"

Indiana school admin explains how schools teach CRT without using that term: 'We're lying'
Indiana has long been considered to be a Republican stronghold and is rated R+9 on the Cook Partisan Voting Index. The current governor of Indiana is Republican Eric Holcomb, and Republicans hold supermajorities in both chambers of the Indiana General Assembly. If their schools are rogue they have only themselves to blame.

1. Well....yes. But it is all, 100% anti-white racism.
Ask me to prove it and I will.....but take this as a prime example:

[Democrat-run]"New York prioritizes nonwhite people in COVID-19 treatment distribution plan"

2. The most brainless posters will simply claim all sorts of white privilege, white supremacy, systemic racism.......but are shocked if you ask them for any evidence.
When pressed......this is the best they can do: a particular Democrat lap-dog wrote this-

“White Privilege is evident in the distribution of wealth and power in America, historically-based and perpetuated via laws, educational advantages, inherited wealth, Good Ol' Boy networks, racial prejudices, etc., but some Whites are disgruntled because they do not believe they share in it.”
The Myth Of White Privilege post #77

Get that? The percentage of minorities in any outcome proves racism.
And....that there are laws that enforce this!

3. First lie….there are no such laws in America.
But government school grads claim such. They're taught to lie.

Second is that blacks, minorities, are in any way prevented from choosing any profession, career, or endeavor to earn a living. Each category has its own requirements, and none are skin color (other than restricting white folks).

4. Thomas Sowell evinced amusement at the idea that percentages in any job show racism.

"If there were a contest for the most stupid idea in politics, my choice would be the assumption that people would be evenly or randomly distributed in incomes, institutions, occupations or awards, in the absence of somebody doing somebody wrong."​

Thomas Sowell - The Dumbest Idea

5. When Democrat Judge Sotomayor wrote that a city can toss out the results of a fireman's exam based on the percentages of each race that passed the test......all nine Supreme Court Justices reamed her as follows:

Ricci decision: all nine Supreme Court Justices criticized her decision, saying that summary judgment was inappropriate, and should have been judged on the facts.​

"All nine justices rejected Sotomayor's holding that different test results alone give the government a green light to engage in race discrimination. Even Justice Ginsburg's opinion for the dissent clearly stated that "an employer could not cast aside a selection method based on a statistical disparity alone." None adopted Sotomayor's position that unequal test results alone prove discrimination. This suggests that a wise Jewess, due to the richness of her life experiences, might come to a better judgment than a Latina judge would."​

One moment, please...

Of course, she was immediately picked to be a Supreme Court Justice by the Democrats.

Every Democrat voter endorses these lies and stupidity, leading to the observation that only liars and fools vote Democrat.
Here's a good read about the diversity that doesn't exist in commercials these days, note the vanishing white actors.

Here's a good read about the diversity that doesn't exist in commercials these days, note the vanishing white actors.

I find the social engineering in commercials sickening.

It, along with so very many things the Left controls, presages the end of our civilization.

7. Interesting view from Tucker Carlson, that the anti-white woke corporatations will cannabalize themselves due their racism.

"Tucker shows how often NPR, with an 84% white audience, ‘attacks privileged white people’​

And just as I said, the "proof" of racism is claimed to be the percentages of each group:

Watch Carlson from the 8:40 point on:

"Interesting view from Tucker Carlson"................. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

They have taken over.

We're basking in the afterglow of a once great nation.
Most of American is still the same....but when you go to one of their cities the insanity becomes pretty obvious.

Personally....if some woman were to come up to me and start yelling at me because of my sticker or my hat I'd clock the bitch and run like hell.....because I'm not gonna let anyone browbeat me over politics...and I'm not gonna be a nice guy and let the cops lock me up over a racist.

How upset it makes your sort when you suddenly realize you've been lied to, I post the facts.......

......and you can't come up with any way to dispute or even neutralize it.

I'm lovin' it.

The beatings will continue until I see the light of learning on your part….and then they will continue for the sheer joy of it.
"I post the facts...." :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

1. Well....yes. But it is all, 100% anti-white racism.
Ask me to prove it and I will.....but take this as a prime example:

[Democrat-run]"New York prioritizes nonwhite people in COVID-19 treatment distribution plan"​

gazette.com

New York prioritizes nonwhite people in COVID-19 treatment distribution plan

When it comes to distributing two new COVID-19 treatments in New York, officials have been instructed to prioritize nonwhite people as the state contends with a surge in cases with
gazette.com
gazette.com

2. The most brainless posters will simply claim all sorts of white privilege, white supremacy, systemic racism.......but are shocked if you ask them for any evidence.
When pressed......this is the best they can do: a particular Democrat lap-dog wrote this-

“White Privilege is evident in the distribution of wealth and power in America, historically-based and perpetuated via laws, educational advantages, inherited wealth, Good Ol' Boy networks, racial prejudices, etc., but some Whites are disgruntled because they do not believe they share in it.”
The Myth Of White Privilege post #77

Get that? The percentage of minorities in any outcome proves racism.
And....that there are laws that enforce this!

3. First lie….there are no such laws in America.
But government school grads claim such. They're taught to lie.

Second is that blacks, minorities, are in any way prevented from choosing any profession, career, or endeavor to earn a living. Each category has its own requirements, and none are skin color (other than restricting white folks).

4. Thomas Sowell evinced amusement at the idea that percentages in any job show racism.

"If there were a contest for the most stupid idea in politics, my choice would be the assumption that people would be evenly or randomly distributed in incomes, institutions, occupations or awards, in the absence of somebody doing somebody wrong."​

Thomas Sowell - The Dumbest Idea

5. When Democrat Judge Sotomayor wrote that a city can toss out the results of a fireman's exam based on the percentages of each race that passed the test......all nine Supreme Court Justices reamed her as follows:

Ricci decision: all nine Supreme Court Justices criticized her decision, saying that summary judgment was inappropriate, and should have been judged on the facts.​

"All nine justices rejected Sotomayor's holding that different test results alone give the government a green light to engage in race discrimination. Even Justice Ginsburg's opinion for the dissent clearly stated that "an employer could not cast aside a selection method based on a statistical disparity alone." None adopted Sotomayor's position that unequal test results alone prove discrimination. This suggests that a wise Jewess, due to the richness of her life experiences, might come to a better judgment than a Latina judge would."​

One moment, please...

Of course, she was immediately picked to be a Supreme Court Justice by the Democrats.

Every Democrat voter endorses these lies and stupidity, leading to the observation that only liars and fools vote Democrat.

Most of American is still the same....but when you go to one of their cities the insanity becomes pretty obvious.

Personally....if some woman were to come up to me and start yelling at me because of my sticker or my hat I'd clock the bitch and run like hell.....because I'm not gonna let anyone browbeat me over politics...and I'm not gonna be a nice guy and let the cops lock me up over a racist.

More and more I see posts that suggest a physical response and even civil war.

I fear it is a lose-lose for America and Western Civilization.

We're just circling the drain becasue of the Left.

Forum List

Back