Is there a biologist in the house?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1648143079358.png

So if you don't know what a woman is how can you uphold the Constitution that defends a woman's right to vote?

1648143135099.png

Damn it Jim! I'm a Left wing partisan stooge hack, not a biologist.

Can a biologist help these two poor souls out? What is a woman?

1648143268793.png

You said that there is absolutely no sex of any kind in any manner, shape or form, with yourself and Monica Lewinsky

1648143482529.png

Well that depends on how you define the word is. Damn it Jim! I'm a corrupt Left wing ex-President, not an English major.

View attachment 620491

So if you don't know what a woman is how can you uphold the Constitution that defends a woman's right to vote?

View attachment 620492

Damn it Jim! I'm a Left wing partisan stooge hack, not a biologist.

Can a biologist help these two poor souls out? What is a woman?
As I said elsewhere, she's the first black woman to be nominated to the Supreme Court because she's a black woman, mind you, who says she can't define what a woman is because she's a black woman who's not a biologist.

The manifestly ironic and staggering stupidity is strong in this one.

As I said elsewhere, she's the first black woman to be nominated to the Supreme Court because she's a black woman, mind you, who says she can't define what a woman is because she's a black woman who's not a biologist.

Perhaps the GOP should nominate a biologist to the Supreme Court to help them out on such matters.

The Constitution doesn't explain what a woman is either. In fact, it never mentions women at all. Did Mrs. Blackburn not know either since she needed to ask?

The Constitution doesn't explain what a woman is either. In fact, it never mentions women at all. Did Mrs. Blackburn not know either since she needed to ask?
The Constitution is not a dictionary.

They assume those that read it are educated.

But then, they never bargained for a half retarded Left wing woke public.

Did the Senator not know either since she had to ask?
Don't be silly---first thing that one is taught as a lawyer is not to ask questions that you don't know the answer to when in cross examination. Apparently the Senator knows and it is just Jackson that doesn't. Follow up should be to ask her is she knows what Black means since she was only chosen because she is a black woman--maybe she could get atleast half of it right, but I have my doubts.

I think a lot of people are missing an important aspect of her declaration of not being a biologist,,

as per her decision to give some pedos a lesser sentence because they were just passers by of pedo pictures and therefor not real pedos,,

does that mean shes a pedo and can define other pedos??

Don't be silly---first thing that one is taught as a lawyer is not to ask questions that you don't know the answer to when in cross examination. Apparently the Senator knows and it is just Jackson that doesn't. Follow up should be to ask her is she knows what Black means since she was only chosen because she is a black woman--maybe she could get atleast half of it right, but I have my doubts.
Just like the others were selected because of being white.

I think a lot of people are missing an important aspect of her declaration of not being a biologist,,

as per her decision to give some pedos a lesser sentence because they were just passers by of pedo pictures and therefor not real pedos,,

does that mean shes a pedo and can define other pedos??
Like Josh Hawley is a pedo because in one case he gave out probation and not jail time, yet Jackson has always sentenced them to hard time.

Like Josh Hawley is a pedo because in one case he gave out probation and not jail time, yet Jackson has always sentenced them to hard time.
did he ever claim he couldnt define something because he wasnt a certain thing???

no he didnt,,

now go troll somewhere else,,

Forum List

Back