Is there a biologist in the house?

Spit and burn baby.

1648160662546.png

I can let him know to have sandpaper ready..... Is coarse satisfactory?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Being a judge doesn't mean one must be a biologist.
It does if you are interpreting policy on things you can't even define.

The 19th amendment to the Constitution was passed by Congress June 4, 1919, and ratified on August 18, 1920, the 19th amendment guarantees all American women the right to vote.

So if someone violates this right of a woman and you can't even define what a woman is, then what the hell good is the amendment you are their to uphold and interpret?

In fact, I could come up with any definition I wanted for a woman to deny those I don't like the right to vote.

They didn't need to ask me. They had common sense. The question was designed to expose this judge as a moronic politically correct activist loon without basic common sense. It worked beautifully. She's the joke of the year so far.
No, it was nothing but a politicized question trying to corner someone when the question was unnecessary from a hostile senator that has no intention of confirming her..The answer given was a "blow it out yer ass" moment in politics.

It does if you are interpreting policy on things you can't even define.

The 19th amendment to the Constitution was passed by Congress June 4, 1919, and ratified on August 18, 1920, the 19th amendment guarantees all American women the right to vote.

So if someone violates this right of a woman and you can't even define what a woman is, then what the hell good is the amendment you are their to uphold and interpret?

In fact, I could come up with any definition I wanted for a woman to deny those I don't like the right to vote.
They don't ask if you are a woman when voting.

No, it was nothing but a politicized question trying to corner someone when the question was unnecessary from a hostile senator that has no intention of confirming her..The answer given was a "blow it out yer ass" moment in politics.
Yeah, it was a politicized question to reveal her politicized agenda, duh! You don't get it.

And Title IX, which frequently comes up at the SCOTUS level. Jackson inadvertently invalidated Title IX with her embarrassing response, since women's athletics cannot be protected if the participants can't be defined as women.

Women's rights and feminism as concepts are dead if Jackson is right.
If they can make you believe absurdities, they can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire
This is their goal. The Weather Underground back in the 1970's said they will eventually get society to where they can kill 10% of the population who will be conservatives because they cannot be re-educated to believe their absurdities of liberal leftist Marxism. That's about a genocide of 33 million people today.

So now the standard is that Supreme Court nominees don't have to answer any questions that are "loaded", ie. any questions asked by committee members from the opposition party? Can you imagine how short Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings would have been if he could have just said, "That's a loaded question, I don't have to answer"?
Right after the swearing in, "We are adjourned!"

If they can make you believe absurdities, they can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire
This is their goal. The Weather Underground back in the 1970's said they will eventually get society to where they can kill 10% of the population who will be conservatives because they cannot be re-educated to believe their absurdities of liberal leftist Marxism. That's about a genocide of 33 million people today.
33 million seems low. You have to kill way more than that to convince people gender doesn’t exist. Even the ones left know it does you just have to kill enough to shit up about it.

33 million seems low. You have to kill way more than that to convince people gender doesn’t exist. Even the ones left know it does you just have to kill enough to shit up about it.
People think we are joking but that's what Bill Ayers told Larry Grathwohl, the mole inside their organization.

Forum List

Back