John Kerry docs held until after next presidential election

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Most transparent administration in history my ass...what are they hiding this time?

"The Biden administration promised to be the most transparent ever," Chamberlain said. "But when the State Department is asked for records about John Kerry’s office – whose work touches on energy prices, international relations, many of the issues the American public cares about right now – they refuse to commit to anything until after the next presidential election."

"It doesn’t take a huge cynic to believe politics may be a factor," Chamberlain continued.

Most transparent administration in history my ass...what are they hiding this time?

"The Biden administration promised to be the most transparent ever," Chamberlain said. "But when the State Department is asked for records about John Kerry’s office – whose work touches on energy prices, international relations, many of the issues the American public cares about right now – they refuse to commit to anything until after the next presidential election."

"It doesn’t take a huge cynic to believe politics may be a factor," Chamberlain continued.

Same as Obama's stuff if you don't remember. He moved pertinent archives to his library file, then claimed executive priv.

Off topic, but if Joe doesn't run in 24, expect Kerry to carry the Dem standard, or certainly be in the primaries to try and get a 2nd bite at the apple. If nothing else, that gives you a 50% clue why they would hold it until AFTER the Presidential election. I have little doubt, they already know if Joe is going to run, and if not, they will not back Cameltoe, so Kerry seems like a powerbroker with a reasonable shot for the Dem nomination; and he checks all the boxes on what the Leftists want.

Forum List

Back