Zone1 is the Vatican in the bible?

You are either a Pharisee or the Serpent with your division. Neither are a good look. Repent.
I only can give these words
Romans 2: 1-24 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
I am wise as a serpent
Mattew 10: 16

I only can give these words
Romans 2: 1-24 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
I am wise as a serpent
Mattew 10: 16
You peddle division. It's not surprising you would try to rationalize your behaviors as good and just. It would be surprising if you didn't. It's not the first time this has happened.

God: Adam, did you eat the apple?
Adam: The woman you made gave it to me.

You peddle division. It's not surprising you would try to rationalize your behaviors as good and just. It would be surprising if you didn't. It's not the first time this has happened.

God: Adam, did you eat the apple?
Adam: The woman you made gave it to me.
Peddie division
try to sell not really, just fact

1 Corinthians 11: 18-21 For first of all, when you come together as a church, I hear that there are divisions among you, and in part I believe it. For there must also be factions among you, that those who are approved may be recognized among you. Therefore when you come together in one place, it is not to eat the Lord’s Supper. For in eating, each one takes his supper ahead of others, and one is hungry and another is drunk.

Examine Yourself

1 Corinthians 11: 27-33 Therefore whoever eats this bread or drinks this cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. 28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup. 29 For he who eats and drinks in an unworthy manner eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body. For this reason many are weak and sick among you, and many sleep. For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged. But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world.

Therefore, my brethren, when you come together to eat, wait for one another. But if anyone is hungry, let him eat at home, lest you come together for judgment. And the rest I will set in order when I come.

Mattew 25: 32-33 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.

Peddie division
try to sell not really, just fact

1 Corinthians 11: 18-21 For first of all, when you come together as a church, I hear that there are divisions among you, and in part I believe it. For there must also be factions among you, that those who are approved may be recognized among you. Therefore when you come together in one place, it is not to eat the Lord’s Supper. For in eating, each one takes his supper ahead of others, and one is hungry and another is drunk.

Examine Yourself

1 Corinthians 11: 27-33 Therefore whoever eats this bread or drinks this cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. 28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup. 29 For he who eats and drinks in an unworthy manner eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body. For this reason many are weak and sick among you, and many sleep. For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged. But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world.

Therefore, my brethren, when you come together to eat, wait for one another. But if anyone is hungry, let him eat at home, lest you come together for judgment. And the rest I will set in order when I come.

Mattew 25: 32-33 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
He will know you by your fruits and your fruits are rotten.

~S~

Lol. The Pope is not the antichrist.

Luke met Jesus in Galilee

Nope. Luke never met Jesus.

Luke is an interesting writer because he did not know Jesus Christ personally. He became a follower after the Lord's death, when Paul taught him the gospel. Luke had been a physician, but he left that profession to travel with Paul.

1708947440152.png

~S~

The writings were only abridged by Moroni because of lost pages and needed information that the Lord Jesus Christ wanted in them. Other than that, the writings were all from prophets and leaders in ancient America from about 600 BC to 421 AD. When you study the "Translation of the Plates" you will find that there were times with the Urim and Thumim, the writings were translated by Joseph Smith. However, as mentioned, there was also information Moroni needed to convey in which Joseph put the stones in a hat and received revelation to write that information down. Can't translate words if the words aren't there. For instance, the first original 116 pages which was the Book or writings of Lehi, were stolen (lost) by Martin Harris's wife, who was against all of it. The Lord told Joseph not to re-translate it. And, there was the Brother of Jared long before Lehi and Nephi in 600 BC and all of those people That Moroni would abridge the information necessary to complete the stick of Joseph in the hands of Ephraim.

So, the short answer is yes. It's in the Book of Mormon.

They claimed the Jews came to the Americas from Jerusalem.. and Moroni was a nephrite???

Forum List

Back