Zone1 is the Vatican in the bible?

The Nephites are described as a group of people that descended from or were associated with Nephi, a son of the prophet Lehi, who left Jerusalem at the urging of God in about 600 BC and traveled with his family to the Western Hemisphere and arrived to the Americas in about 589 BC.

They claimed the Jews came to the Americas from Jerusalem.. and Moroni was a nephrite???

Who is "they?" Lehi was not of Judah. He was of Joseph. Moroni was the last prophet to write on the plates in 421 A.D. And, by the way, It was Mormon who abridged the writings. They were Father and Son. Because Lehi was of Joseph and not Judah, that's why we don't see any DNA of Jews (Judah) from the Middle East Israel in American Indians and Hispanics in America. DNA Genealogy is proving the Book of Mormon true.

Who is "they?" Lehi was not of Judah. He was of Joseph. Moroni was the last prophet to write on the plates in 421 A.D. And, by the way, It was Mormon who abridged the writings. They were Father and Son. Because Lehi was of Joseph and not Judah, that's why we don't see any DNA of Jews (Judah) from the Middle East Israel in American Indians and Hispanics in America. DNA Genealogy is proving the Book of Mormon true.

It's a real crackpot conspiracy theory.

There's no nephites in the Bible nor in archaeology.

Everyone from the Levant shares the same genetic markers.. Jews, Lebanese, Syrians and Palestinians.

I thought you were smarter.

It's a real crackpot conspiracy theory.

There's no nephites in the Bible nor in archaeology.

Everyone from the Levant shares the same genetic markers.. Jews, Lebanese, Syrians and Palestinians.

I thought you were smarter.
I thought you were smart? What happened? Joseph was part of the 10 tribes that were carried away and lost. They assimilated in countries that would not have the same markers as Judah. Plain and simple.
You might read the Book of Mormon Before arguing about it. Nephi (Nephites) was the son of Lehi, the prophet who took his family and others out of Jerusalem in 597BC.

is the Vatican in the bible?

Vatican as it is and the future

And their dead bodies will lie in the streets of the great city (Vatican) which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord is being crucified (daily service).
Rev 11:8 (NKJV)

For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
Phil 3:18 (NKJV)

how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
Heb 10:29 (NKJV)

You have forsaken Me," says the Lord, "You have gone backward. Therefore I will stretch out My hand against you and destroy you; I am weary of relenting!
Jer 15:6 (NKJV)

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.
For her sins have reached heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.
Rev 18:4-5 (NKJV)

we don't hate Catholics but this system keeps Catholics under the law
about Mary
And in the sixth month, the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favored, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God.
And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
And he shall reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom, there shall be no end.
Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
For with God, nothing shall be impossible.
And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed

Genesis 6: 3
as in Noah, the Lord found grace
God saw grace in Mary she was highly favored
Mary's lineage was from the house of David's bloodline
she was the pure bloodline of Jesus's family
The ISS is not mentioned in the Bible. But it still orbits the Earth.

They claimed the Jews came to the Americas from Jerusalem.. and Moroni was a nephrite???

I have actually seen posts where some members of the church have said that the Jews came to America. The truth is that Lehi and his family that sailed to America in the Book of Mormon were not Jews but were of the house of Joseph and not Judah. Moroni was a descendant of Lehi and also was not a Jew but was a Nephite (Nephi was the son of Lehi) who was of the house of Joseph. He was not a Nephrite (guessing that is a spelling error of Nephite).

Last edited:

And their dead bodies will lie in the streets of the great city (Vatican) which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord is being crucified (daily service).

For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?

You have forsaken Me," says the Lord, "You have gone backward. Therefore I will stretch out My hand against you and destroy you; I am weary of relenting!

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

about Mary
And in the sixth month, the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favored, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God.
And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
And he shall reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom, there shall be no end.
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed

No, it is a Human construct.

I have actually seen posts where some members of the church have said that the Jews came to America. The truth is that Lehi and his family that sailed to America in the Book of Mormon were not Jews but were of the house of Joseph and not Judah. Moroni was a descendant of Lehi and also was not a Jews but was a Nephite (Nephi was the son of Lehi) who was of the house of Joseph. He was not a Nephrite (guessing that is a spelling error of Nephite).
I think their brains short circuit when they are given facts that don’t support the old retarded attacks on Joseph Smith.

No, it is a Human construct.
James Human Construct

Deliver-Us-From-Evil-Poster-Wallpapers.jpg

I. Salutation 1:1

II. Prologue 1:2–18

A. Responding to trials 1:2–11

B. Responding to temptations 1:12–18

III. The themes: being swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath 1:19, 20

IV. Being swift to hear 1:21–2:26

A. Doing good works as a result of hearing the Word of God 1:21–27

B. Excluding partiality 2:1–13

C. Integrating faith and works 2:14–26

V. Being slow to speak 3:1–18

A. Controlling the tongue 3:1–12

B. Acting wisely before speaking 3:13–18

VI. Being slow to wrath 4:1–5:12

A. Solving conflict through humility 4:1–10

B. Withholding judgment 4:11, 12

C. Curbing arrogance with a reliance on God 4:13–17

D. Being patient when treated unjustly 5:1–12

VII. Epilogue: concluding prayer
5:13–20

I thought you were smart? What happened? Joseph was part of the 10 tribes that were carried away and lost. They assimilated in countries that would not have the same markers as Judah. Plain and simple.
You might read the Book of Mormon Before arguing about it. Nephi (Nephites) was the son of Lehi, the prophet who took his family and others out of Jerusalem in 597BC.

Do you have a verse in the Bible that mentioned Nephi?

about Mary

What BS. Jesus was crucified in Jerusalem not Rome. There was no Vatican until the 7th century.

Do you have a verse in the Bible that mentioned Nephi?
Why is that important? Does the Bible mention Albert Einstein? Does the Bible mention many people in history. The Bible does say there will be a book of Joseph that will come forth to be one in our hands. Lehi is if Joseph. Put 2 and 2 together. God gave you a brain to reason.

Why is that important? Does the Bible mention Albert Einstein? Does the Bible mention many people in history. The Bible does say there will be a book of Joseph that will come forth to be one in our hands. Lehi is if Joseph. Put 2 and 2 together. God gave you a brain to reason.

There's no nephites in the Bible or archaeology. The Mormons made it up.

James Human Construct

View attachment 931113

I. Salutation 1:1

II. Prologue 1:2–18

A. Responding to trials 1:2–11

B. Responding to temptations 1:12–18

III. The themes: being swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath 1:19, 20

IV. Being swift to hear 1:21–2:26

A. Doing good works as a result of hearing the Word of God 1:21–27

B. Excluding partiality 2:1–13

C. Integrating faith and works 2:14–26

V. Being slow to speak 3:1–18

A. Controlling the tongue 3:1–12

B. Acting wisely before speaking 3:13–18

VI. Being slow to wrath 4:1–5:12

A. Solving conflict through humility 4:1–10

B. Withholding judgment 4:11, 12

C. Curbing arrogance with a reliance on God 4:13–17

D. Being patient when treated unjustly 5:1–12

VII. Epilogue: concluding prayer
5:13–20

None of which has anything to do with my post.

but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
So the servants of the owner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'
He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn." ' "Matt 13:25-30 (NKJV)

All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
Matt 25:32-34 (NKJV)

Relevant archaeological, historical, and scientific facts are not consistent with the Book of Mormon being an ancient record of actual historical events. Mormon apologists have proposed multiple explanations for apparent inconsistencies with the archaeological, genetic, linguistic and other records.

Forum List

Back