Zone1 is the Vatican in the bible?

None of which has anything to do with my post.

03d1deaf7e240a083573116389dc0887-483271536.jpg

which one are you

There's no nephites in the Bible or archaeology. The Mormons made it up.
Yes there is. There's millions of square miles that haven't been excavated and are not tied to the Mayans, Incas or Aztecs. Did you know at one time people said we could not fly in man-made aircraft? Did you know that at one time there was no antibiotics? And, why should there be "nephites" in the Bible? Nephites existed in the Americas, not where the Bible was taking place. Now you are just looking seriously unintelligent.

Yes there is. There's millions of square miles that haven't been excavated and are not tied to the Mayans, Incas or Aztecs. Did you know at one time people said we could not fly in man-made aircraft? Did you know that at one time there was no antibiotics? And, why should there be "nephites" in the Bible? Nephites existed in the Americas, not where the Bible was taking place. Now you are just looking seriously unintelligent.

Joseph Smith says they left Jerusalem in 600 BC. He made them up.

I am safely tucked away in the Son of God. My statement stands, the Vatican is simply a man made construct.

The Vatican was a hill on the Tiber river.. I think it's an Etruscan word or perhaps Latin. Christianity was from about 400 AD... The Vatican is 7th century AD.

Really? Do you have a verse?

Jesus said upon this rock will build my church. I don't think he was talking about Peter.
We agree. Now if you actually agreed what all the Bible teaches like in the last days the book of Joseph would come forth from the ground as Isaiah put it. The marvelous work and a wonder.
Of course Jesus said upon the rock of revelation he would build His Church through has prophets and apostles. The thing is the Catholic Church Popes have always said they are not prophets or apostles. So, Popes have never received revelation from God.

We agree. Now if you actually agreed what all the Bible teaches like in the last days the book of Joseph would come forth from the ground as Isaiah put it. The marvelous work and a wonder.
Of course Jesus said upon the rock of revelation he would build His Church through has prophets and apostles. The thing is the Catholic Church Popes have always said they are not prophets or apostles. So, Popes have never received revelation from God.

The last days ? Are you talking about the Scofield heresy? That was to promote Christian Zionism.. Samuel Untermyer paid Cyrus Scofield to " annotate" the Bible.

Isaiah never talked about Jesus. Israel is the suffering servant.

The last days ? Are you talking about the Scofield heresy? That was to promote Christian Zionism.. Samuel Untermyer paid Cyrus Scofield to " annotate" the Bible.

Isaiah never talked about Jesus. Israel is the suffering servant.
Isaiah 7:14
Isaiah 9:4
Isaiah Chapter 11
Isaiah Chapter 53
I could go on and on about the OT Prophets prophecy about Jesus Christ. The entire OT is to bring the people of Israel to the understanding and the new and everlasting covenant and authority of the Priesthood.

Peter is the first Pope, that part is in the Bible.
The problem is Prophecy ended with John the Revelator at the end or beginning of the 2nd century. The Catholic Church wasn't started yet. That was after Constantine and the Council of Nicene. See, Peter was asked a question by Jesus of whom he was. Peter answered by way of the Holy Ghost and Revelation that Jesus was the Messiah, The Rock, and the Christ. Jesus is the "big" Rock as Peter is the "little" Rock through revelation. Thus, the Rock of Revelation is how Peter knew. Christ is the Rock, the Stone or Rock of Israel. Not Peter. Peter was being called as Christ's Prophet for when he is gone, he will reveal much through him of doctrine and Priesthood Power. Every Pope since the establishment of the Catholic Church has stated they are no Prophet. Thus, they receive no revelation.

Isaiah 7:14
Isaiah 9:4
Isaiah Chapter 11
Isaiah Chapter 53
I could go on and on about the OT Prophets prophecy about Jesus Christ. The entire OT is to bring the people of Israel to the understanding and the new and everlasting covenant and authority of the Priesthood.

Read all of Isaiah. It's about Israel and Hezekiah not Jesus.

Hosea is also about Israel. Christians have just muddied the water.

Oh well. The Jews did the same thing when they borrowed from Egypt, Sumer, Babylon, Dilmun and the UGARIT.

The current Hebrew year, AM 5784, began at sunset on 15 September 2023 and will end at sunset on 2 October 2024.

Forum List

Back