Zone1 is the Vatican in the bible?

Revelations 11 is about: In the last days, two prophets will be slain in Jerusalem—After 3½ days, they will be resurrected—Christ will reign over all the earth.

Not sure what you are trying to convey. To me, the Pope has no authority to act in the name of the Lord

It's all from the first century.

Jesus was crucified in Jerusalem.
Golgotha
1708885541181.png

LAWTON: According to the New Testament, Jesus was crucified at a spot outside of Jerusalem called Golgotha, which in Aramaic means “place of the skull.” The Latin word for skull is calvaria, and in English many Christians refer to the site of the crucifixion as Calvary.
you don't understand

It's all from the first century.
greetings I give these words

John 41: 39-41 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?

Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remains.

598440dc1500007d208b50d8.jpeg

anyone else

Last edited:
The Bible says it:
...where also their Lord was crucified.

Pin down where Christ was killed and you have your answer. Considering Christ was never in Rome, you can rule out the Vatican.

Deut. 4:2“Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it,

The Bible says it:
...where also their Lord was crucified.

Pin down where Christ was killed and you have your answer. Considering Christ was never in Rome, you can rule out the Vatican.

Deut. 4:2“Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it,
I AM CRUCIFIED
89f6a84f.gif

those in Christ
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless, I live: yet not I, but Christ live in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin. Now if we are dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:
Galatians 2:20; Matthew 23:34; Romans 6:6-8; Galatians 5:11; Matthew 27:38; Colossians 2:1

what does the word say?
Roman 8: 13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
Jeremiah 17: 9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

2 Peter 2: 20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

Hebrews 13: 8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever.
past, present, and future, eternal past, eternal future

Last edited:
Golgotha
View attachment 908288
LAWTON: According to the New Testament, Jesus was crucified at a spot outside of Jerusalem called Golgotha, which in Aramaic means “place of the skull.” The Latin word for skull is calvaria, and in English many Christians refer to the site of the crucifixion as Calvary.
you don't understand

Yes. I've been there. Golgotha isn't in Rome.

Jesus wasn't crucified in Rome. isn't that your issue? There was no Vatican.
Your unbelief
1708894607310.png
Isaiah 48: 8 Bring out the blind people who have eyes,
And the deaf who have ears.

John 9: 39 And Jesus said, “For judgment, I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind.”

Psalms 115: 5 They have mouths, but they do not speak;
Eyes they have, but they do not see;

Ignorance
1708895047774.png

Proverbs 14: 18-28 he simply inherits folly,
But the prudent are crowned with knowledge.
The evil will bow before the good,
And the wicked at the gates of the righteous.
The poor man is hated even by his neighbor,
But the rich have many friends.
He who despises his neighbor sins;
But he who has mercy on the poor, happy is he.
Do they not go astray who devise evil?
But mercy and truth belong to those who devise good.
In all labor there is profit,
But idle chatter leads only to poverty.
The crown of the wise is their riches,
But the foolishness of fools is folly.
A true witness delivers souls,
But a deceitful witness speaks lies.
In the fear of the Lord, there is strong confidence,
And His children will have a place of refuge.
The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life,
To turn one away from the snares of death.
In a multitude of people is a king’s honor,
But the lack of people is the downfall of a prince.

Your unbelief
View attachment 908408
Isaiah 48: 8 Bring out the blind people who have eyes,
And the deaf who have ears.

John 9: 39 And Jesus said, “For judgment, I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind.”

Psalms 115: 5 They have mouths, but they do not speak;
Eyes they have, but they do not see;

Ignorance
View attachment 908414

Proverbs 14: 18-28 he simply inherits folly,
But the prudent are crowned with knowledge.
The evil will bow before the good,
And the wicked at the gates of the righteous.
The poor man is hated even by his neighbor,
But the rich have many friends.
He who despises his neighbor sins;
But he who has mercy on the poor, happy is he.
Do they not go astray who devise evil?
But mercy and truth belong to those who devise good.
In all labor there is profit,
But idle chatter leads only to poverty.
The crown of the wise is their riches,
But the foolishness of fools is folly.
A true witness delivers souls,
But a deceitful witness speaks lies.
In the fear of the Lord, there is strong confidence,
And His children will have a place of refuge.
The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life,
To turn one away from the snares of death.
In a multitude of people is a king’s honor,
But the lack of people is the downfall of a prince.

You should probably read up on the history of the Vatican. Your notions are asinine.

is the Vatican in the bible?

Vatican as it is and the future

And their dead bodies will lie in the streets of the great city (Vatican) which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord is being crucified (daily service).
Rev 11:8 (NKJV)

For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
Phil 3:18 (NKJV)

how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
Heb 10:29 (NKJV)

You have forsaken Me," says the Lord, "You have gone backward. Therefore I will stretch out My hand against you and destroy you; I am weary of relenting!
Jer 15:6 (NKJV)

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.
For her sins have reached heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.
Rev 18:4-5 (NKJV)

we don't hate Catholics but this system keeps Catholics under the law
about Mary
And in the sixth month, the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favored, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God.
And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
And he shall reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom, there shall be no end.
Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
For with God, nothing shall be impossible.
And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed

Genesis 6: 3
as in Noah, the Lord found grace
God saw grace in Mary she was highly favored
Mary's lineage was from the house of David's bloodline
she was the pure bloodline of Jesus's family

As an official city-state, Vatican City has only been around for less than a hundred years. It became its own sovereign state in 1929, created by none other than Benito Mussolini. Of course, as the seat of the Roman Catholic Church and home to each elected pope, the Vatican's history dates back to the 4th century CE.

City Experiences anchored by Hornblower › ...
10 Things You Didn't Know About the Vatican - City Experiences

As an official city-state, Vatican City has only been around for less than a hundred years. It became its own sovereign state in 1929, created by none other than Benito Mussolini. Of course, as the seat of the Roman Catholic Church and home to each elected pope, the Vatican's history dates back to the 4th century CE.

City Experiences anchored by Hornblower › ...
10 Things You Didn't Know About the Vatican - City Experiences
yes they are called false prophets

is the Vatican in the bible?

Vatican as it is and the future

And their dead bodies will lie in the streets of the great city (Vatican) which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord is being crucified (daily service).
Rev 11:8 (NKJV)

For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
Phil 3:18 (NKJV)

how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
Heb 10:29 (NKJV)

You have forsaken Me," says the Lord, "You have gone backward. Therefore I will stretch out My hand against you and destroy you; I am weary of relenting!
Jer 15:6 (NKJV)

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.
For her sins have reached heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.
Rev 18:4-5 (NKJV)

we don't hate Catholics but this system keeps Catholics under the law
about Mary
And in the sixth month, the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favored, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God.
And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
And he shall reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom, there shall be no end.
Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
For with God, nothing shall be impossible.
And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed

Genesis 6: 3
as in Noah, the Lord found grace
God saw grace in Mary she was highly favored
Mary's lineage was from the house of David's bloodline
she was the pure bloodline of Jesus's family
See Titus 3:9-11

see Joshua 1: 9; Psalm 27: 3; Psalm 139: 13-14; Proverbs 3: 25-14; Isaiah 40: 31; Isaiah 41: 10; Philippians 4: 13.
Titus 3:9-11 is on point. It's all I need. Joshua 1: 9; Psalm 27: 3; Psalm 139: 13-14; Proverbs 3: 25-14; Isaiah 40: 31; Isaiah 41: 10; Philippians 4: 13 are your rationalizations for being divisive. You know who else was divisive? The Serpent in the Garden.

Titus 3:9-11 is on point. It's all I need. Joshua 1: 9; Psalm 27: 3; Psalm 139: 13-14; Proverbs 3: 25-14; Isaiah 40: 31; Isaiah 41: 10; Philippians 4: 13 are your rationalizations for being divisive. You know who else was divisive? The Serpent in the Garden.

I won't even bother looking, even one has some kind of message

here my message
download (9).jpeg
Luke 2:10 Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people.

Forum List

Back