Is the US Supreme Court still Legitimate? (Poll)

Is the US Supreme Court still legitimate, especially considering their Roe v Wade decision?

• Yes

Votes: 65 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 23 26.1%

• Total voters
That proves that the idiots subscribe to the woke bullshit.
No answer means that they are NOT qualified to sit on the USSC.
Can men get pregnant? Seriously? The answer is NO.
What is a woman? The answer is "a female of birthing age, with natural female DNA, genes, and hormones"
Is a tranny with female plumbing a woman? The answer is "partly, because he was born male, w/o natural female DNA, genes, and hormones". [I have no clue if a tranny can have a baby?? I assume not]

No potential judge can rule on a case they have never actually heard yet nor should they.

Why Don't Christofascists Baptize a Pregnant Woman's Belly?
If you define a fetus as a "baby," it certainly is unConstitutional to deprive it of "life, liberty, or property without due process."
Because you can't touch the baby, duh.
We agree, the fetus is a baby, it is unconstitutional to deprive it of LIFE.

No potential judge can rule on a case they have never actually heard yet nor should they.
My post defines if a person is intelligent enough and qualified to sit on the USSC. The questions aren't hard.
The questions have no application to any "case". Let's try again:

Can men get pregnant? Seriously? The answer is NO.

What is a woman? ANS: an adult female person (right from the dictionary)

Is a tranny with female plumbing a woman? The answer is "partly, because he was born male, w/o natural female DNA, genes, and hormones". [I have no clue if a tranny can have a baby?? I assume not]

Because you can't touch the baby, duh.
We agree, the fetus is a baby, it is unconstitutional to deprive it of LIFE.
What Kind of God Wants Unwanted Pre-Births to Be Born?

Quit playing word games. If you don't baptize the fetus through its mother's body, you're condemning it to never see heaven. It is no different from adult baptism in some kind of pool, which is done through the convert's clothes.

What Kind of God Wants Unwanted Pre-Births to Be Born?

Quit playing word games. If you don't baptize the fetus through its mother's body, you're condemning it to never see heaven. It is no different from adult baptism in some kind of pool, which is done through the convert's clothes.

I am completely unable to condemn anyone from never seeing heaven.

Like it or not, the Constitution declares them a Legitimate Court
this is not about liking or not liking, it is about an authoritarian mind set that only has use for certain elements of our constitution and absolutely no use for others.
As a country the tide is turning and we are just going through some constitutional and political teething pains, just beware of those who feel the answer is removing our constitutions teeth to end our pain.
Respected?
Not so much
since when?

Let me get this straight....
1. The liberals want to get rid of the Supreme Court
2. The liberals want to get rid of the electoral College
3. ?

It sounds like they want to get rid of our Constitution, and run this country as a mob rule government.

No.
The left wants a larger supreme court so that it can not be so quickly and easily packed by a single president, and instead would have more continuity.

We already got rid of the constitution a long time ago, since the BATF, DEA, FDA, CDC, Homeland Security, etc. are completely outside the constitution.

Actually, Biden is passing significant legislation

It is Republicans trying to rule from a minority and through activist courts

Biden is the author of the 1994 federal crime bill, which is the federal War on Drugs, 3 strikes, mandatory sentences, and all sorts of illegal legislation.

Biden deliberately started this war in the Ukraine, by bribing Zelensky with money and weapons.
Which not only cause massive increases in oil prices, but is causing Biden to reopen huge tracts of land in Alaska, for oil drilling.

Biden is the author of the 1994 federal crime bill, which is the federal War on Drugs, 3 strikes, mandatory sentences, and all sorts of illegal legislation.

Biden deliberately started this war in the Ukraine, by bribing Zelensky with money and weapons.
Which not only cause massive increases in oil prices, but is causing Biden to reopen huge tracts of land in Alaska, for oil drilling.
He was also, according to him, the original author of what became the PATRIOT ACT.

Let me get this straight....
1. The liberals want to get rid of the Supreme Court
2. The liberals want to get rid of the electoral College
3. ?

It sounds like they want to get rid of our Constitution

Get it straight - 1. 2. 3. can be done Constitutionaly.

Why Don't Christofascists Baptize a Pregnant Woman's Belly?

If you define a fetus as a "baby," it certainly is unConstitutional to deprive it of "life, liberty, or property without due process."

Wrong.
If someone needs a kidney donor, blood donor, etc., to survive, you can refuse.
Then it is NOT { ...certainly unConstitutional to deprive it of "life, liberty, or property without due process." ...}
Deciding to not support something is not at all the same as committing murder on a viable individual.

Forum List

Back