Is the US Supreme Court still Legitimate? (Poll)

Is the US Supreme Court still legitimate, especially considering their Roe v Wade decision?

• Yes

Votes: 65 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 23 26.1%

• Total voters
Nope. Thomas is corrupt and dishonest...should recuse from any case involving Trump but his wife won't let him
There are ethics issues with several of the other right wing Justices.
The Court needs to be expanded to nullify their votes since that are almost impossible to remove once installed
1. Thomas is NOT corrupt, the Biden Crime Family is corrupt.
2. You type words with no proof. What "ethics" issues?
3. The USSC is just fine with 9 justices. There are no Senate votes to expand it.

Stop whining.

Last edited:
The Supreme Court did the right thing by ascribing the performance of abortions to the states, not to the federal government. The conclusion that the feds control all has been met by the judgment of the Supreme Court to courageously place responsibility where responsibility belongs--to the state in the case of administering abortion rights and wrongs. Most states will not change. Some will if their people ordain it. The people are most eloquent at state decision-making level. If the majority of the people in any given state want abortions, they can ordain it through the vote. That's not particularly acceptable to people whose faith causes them to read the Good Book. Any way you cook the book, the states are now in power over whether their state's people will or will not choose abortion as a means of birth control. I think we are all in for some surprises we may deem individually as disgusting or as necessary. Who knows? I'm not in the least bit psychic but with assigning each state to make a decision will bring long-sought solace to people who love and want new children through conventional birth method of having one's own children rather than population through border crossing.

Did you hear Nancy Pelosi's anger at border states for daring to share the burden of feeding, clothing, and hiring illegal aliens? Dammit, she wants cheapo slavery falling in her lap at the border. Who's gonna pick the produce now!!!!! Whoooo, doggies!

The Court, as constituted right now, has 5 justices who are not qualified to be on the Court. They are Roberts, Neil Gorsuch, Barrett, Kavanagh and Thomas. Two of them have conflicts of interest, two are simply unqualified because they lied at their respective hearings and one is a serial rapist and a drunk!
Now, Billo. Not everyone buys into the wannabe false narratives. But you knew that. 💡

1. Thomas is NOT corrupt, the Biden Crime Family is corrupt.
2. You type words with no proof. What "ethics" issues?
3. The USSC is just fine with 9 justices. There are no Senate votes to expand it.

Stop whining.
Thomas is absolutely corrupt. His wife's agenda determines his votes

And the spouses of Roberts and Barrett absolutely pose ethics problems.

Two more Dem Senators and we can absolutely expand the Court...and we need to do that

Thomas is absolutely corrupt. His wife's agenda determines his votes
And the spouses of Roberts and Barrett absolutely pose ethics problems.
Two more Dem Senators and we can absolutely expand the Court...and we need to do that
Three lines, three lies.
100% efficacy.
Good work.

1. The USSC should be all about what the Constitution says, not what you'd like it to say.
The theory is valid but the process is flawed.

2. Feinstein said that judges say that they will support stare-decisis, and then don't, so add Kavanaugh to that list.
He NEVER committed to anything. His answer was very lawyerly, like, "my opinion right now is...". Being very careful not to commit to any future vote.
If I wanted a dancer I'd support a dancer.

3. McConnell played hardball with Garland, like Biden did before.
They both affirmed the same policy but it was McConnell who violated his own policy. Hardball is expected so long as you follow the rules, lying and cheating was not.

I only voted no because I could not vote yes with certainty. Ambiguity like that kills confidence. I remain optimistic though.

And. . .if they can't eliminate the high court, they want to substantially enlarge it and pack it with so many leftist activist partisan Democrats that it will be ineffective as anything other than a tool of the leftist agenda.
Hmm… when have I seen that done before and by whom?

Y’all project like no one will notice.

Forum List

Back