Zone1 Is Jesus God?

They're heretics because you and your pastor claim they're heretics? From a Jewish perspective, you're an idolater and the Jewish people are the original people of YHWH according to the Bible, not Gentiles like you. You're nothing more than an idolatrous pagan, for Bible-believing Jews. You're the worst type of pagan since you're trying to kill God for your sins. That's a unique type of wickedness, that doesn't apply to all idolaters. Even Hindus aren't trying to kill God for their sins like Trinitarian Christians are.
Hogwash. Scripture says your mistaken.

Hogwash. Scripture says your mistaken.
You saying that my interpretation is "hogwash" doesn't make it "hogwash". You're the one worshiping a man and trying to kill God for your sins, not me. Do you really want to get serious and filter-BS? The whole Christian theological edifice is unbiblical and nothing more than the worst type of paganism. You can't kill YHWH for your sins. YHWH can't die.

You saying that my interpretation is "hogwash" doesn't make it "hogwash". You're the one worshiping a man and trying to kill God for your sins, not me. Do you really want to get serious and filter-BS? The whole Christian theological edifice is unbiblical and nothing more than the worst type of paganism. You can't kill YHWH for your sins. YHWH can't die.
What in heck do you mean I'm trying to kill God for my sins? When you say crap like this it makes me wonder about your mental state.

What in heck do you mean I'm trying to kill God for my sins? When you say crap like this it makes me wonder about your mental state.
You can resort to gas-lighting but that won't help your cause. You're trying to kill someone for your sins, who you claim is God. Jesus is literally GOD, according to you. God can't die, you can't kill God for your sins. YHWH won't die for you. You have to take responsibility for your own wickedness and repent. Turn from your evil and walk the straight and narrow path of repentance and righteousness. That's salvation, not killing an innocent person, much less killing YHWH. You can't kill God for your sins. Haven't you read the Hebrew Bible? YHWH isn't a mortal man, subject to death.

Eze 28:1-2 The word of Yahweh came again unto me, saying, (2) Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Sovereign Yahweh; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a El, I sit in the seat of Elohim, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not El, though thou set thine heart as the heart of Elohim:

YHWH tells the foolish prince of Tyrus "You're a man, you're not God". YHWH says "YET THOU ART A MAN, AND NOT GOD". YHWH then mocks the idiot prince of Tyrus:

Eze 28:8-10 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas. (9) Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am Elohim? but thou shalt be a man, and no El, in the hand of him that slayeth thee. (10) Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Sovereign Yahweh.

YHWH makes fun of the fool, who declares himself GOD/EL, by asking him "Are you going to assert your divinity when the assassins come to kill you?"...He then concludes " YOU WILL BE NOTHING MORE THAN A MAN IN THE HAND OF HIM WHO KILLS YOU". Jesus was nothing more than a man in the hands of the Romans who killed him. Jesus wasn't YHWH GOD, because YHWH-GOD CAN'T DIE. You can't kill YHWH for your sins. You need to repent of your sins and walk the straight and narrow, if you want to inherit eternal life in His kingdom. That's the only way to salvation according to the Hebrew Bible (THE ORIGINAL BIBLE). Wake up you piece of work.

Last edited:
You can resort to gas-lighting but that won't help your cause. You're trying to kill someone for your sins, who you claim is God. Jesus is literally GOD, according to you. God can't die, you can't kill God for your sins. YHWH won't die for you. You have to take responsibility for your own wickedness and repent. Turn from your evil and walk the straight and narrow path of repentance and righteousness. That's salvation, not killing an innocent person, much less killing YHWH. You can't kill God for your sins. Haven't you read the Hebrew Bible? YHWH isn't a mortal man, subject to death.

Eze 28:1-2 The word of Yahweh came again unto me, saying, (2) Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Sovereign Yahweh; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a El, I sit in the seat of Elohim, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not El, though thou set thine heart as the heart of Elohim:

YHWH tells the foolish prince of Tyrus "You're a man, you're not God". YHWH says "YET THOU ART A MAN, AND NOT GOD". YHWH then mocks the idiot prince of Tyrus:

Eze 28:8-10 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas. (9) Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am Elohim? but thou shalt be a man, and no El, in the hand of him that slayeth thee. (10) Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Sovereign Yahweh.

YHWH makes fun of the fool, who declares himself GOD/EL, by asking him "Are you going to assert your divinity when the assassins come to kill you?"...He then concludes " YOU WILL BE NOTHING MORE THAN A MAN IN THE HAND OF HIM WHO KILLS YOU". Jesus was nothing more than a man in the hands of the Romans who killed him. Jesus wasn't YHWH GOD, because YHWH-GOD CAN'T DIE. You can't kill YHWH for your sins. You need to repent of your sins and walk the straight and narrow, if you want to inherit eternal life in His kingdom. That's the only way to salvation according to the Hebrew Bible (THE ORIGINAL BIBLE). Wake up you piece of work.
So you don't believe Jesus died for your sins? Revelation 1:17-18.
17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

The First and the last is God. Once again, Scripture calls you a liar.

Thanks for admitting that you're trying to kill YHWH for your sins. Who's crazy? Obviously you. You're nothing more than a pagan.

He's under the authority of the heavenly father, so you're the obviously the lying piece of trash, not me. You're a pagan, idolatrous scumbag, trying to kill YHWH for his sins. You're a pathetic punk unable to take responsibility for his own sins.
Wow. You're a very sick individual.

That's all you can do. Gaslight and attack people personally. You can't argue or defend your Christian paganism from the Hebrew Bible, you need to create a new false bible and try to kill YHWH, the God of Israel, for your sins. You're a pathetic little punk unable to take responsibility for his own sins.
I gave you Scripture and you personally attacked me. You're sick.

The Word was WITH "τὸν Θεόν" (ton Theon)/The God, hence the Word isn't The God, but a god.
Wrong. The Word was theos, godlike or like God, in that the teaching of Jesus, WORDS that he received from God like manna from heaven creating a new heaven and a new earth, a new way to understand the wisdom of God in giving the law that had been lost to time ever since the death of Moses when people turned aside from THE WAY that he originally taught to follow the Law.

Do you believe the Trinity is four persons?
Four person? WTF? You seem confused. Go figure! There is no such thing as a trinity that is God

The Word is a person, correct?
No, the Word, logos, reasoning, is not a person but a Divine emanation. Divine teaching referred to metaphorically as "manna from heaven", the food of angels. Bread from heaven that became "the flesh of Jesus", a new metaphor for Divine instruction that came into the world through Jesus Christ, flesh given for "the life of the world", life the promise for fulfilling the Laws demands

There is only one incorporeal God, not three 'persons', (1+1+1=3), ONE GOD who has no equal and there is no other God in existence on this or any other planet in the universe either above or below him. This ONE God has two witnesses which I believe is the cause of trinitarian confusion.

"Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." Psalm 23:4

"And I Daniel, looked and saw two others standing one on this bank of the river and the other on the opposite bank" Daniel 12:5 (speaking to each other across the river of time)

With two olive trees standing by it, one on the right side of the bowl and the other on the left. Zechariah 4:2

Do you not know what these mean? These two are the two consecrated with oil who attend the Lord of all the earth Zechariah 4:14

So I fattened the flock for slaughter for the dealers. and I took two staves: Zechariah 11:7

First I will send for many fishermen, and they shall fish for them. After that I will send for many hunters. Jeremiah 16:16. (guess what time it is)

(BS Filter, Jesus is the first and the last of two WITNESSES for God) And I have other sheep that are not of this fold; that I must bring in also, and they will listen to My voice; and they will become one flock, with one shepherd. John 10:16

I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:3

There is still much I could say to you, but the burden would be too great for you now, however, when he comes who is the Spirit of truth, he will guide you into all the truth" John 16:12

And I have two witnesses who I will appoint to prophecy...These two are the two olive trees and two lamp stands that stand in the presence of the Lord of all the earth." Revelation 11:3-5

On either side of the river stood a tree of life, (two trees), which yield twelve crops of fruit, one for each month of the year; the leaves serve for THE HEALING OF THE NATIONS. Rev. 22:2

Whoever has ears to hear, HEAR.....

Last edited:
All who can think for self reasonably will answer-NO to the question.

One greater than Jesus gave him all authority in heaven and on earth- Matt 28:18---Fact-God has always had the authority, none can give it to him.
One greater than Jesus gave him the judging duties-John 5:27--God was already judge.
God was king-1Chron 16:31--One greater than Jesus appointed him to a kingship( Dan 7:13-15)--But then Jesus must hand back the kingdom( 1Cor 15:24-28) to his God and Father and subject himself---God is in subjection to no one.
Jesus and his real teachers teach Jesus has a God=his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, Eph 1:3, Col 1:3--1Pet 1:3) God does not have a God.
Jesus teaches he can do 0 of his own( John 5:19, 30)--God did all the powerful works-THROUGH-Jesus( Acts 2:22, 1 Cor 8:5-6)--God created all things-99.9% -THROUGH- Jesus( Col 1:16)--He created Jesus first and last direct=The firstborn of all creation( Col 1:15) The only begotten son.

There is no capitol G God to the word at John 1:1 in the Greek lexicons- The true God called-Ton Theon=God, the word called Theon=god when in the same paragraph with Ton Theon as 2 Cor 4:4 clearly shows, its why there is a difference. translating works the same at both spots.

All being mislead into worshipping a non existent trinity created at the councils of Catholicism are breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. Not somewhere one wants to be standing.---Think about these facts, God warned all-GET OUT OF HER.

I'm late to this party so I'm sure I'm repeating what others have said. But yes, Jesus is God I believe.

The father, the son and the holy Ghost. All 3 forms of God.

The father is God.

The son is God made flesh to walk among us and die for our sins.

The holy Spirit which is the sense of God we feel when we open our hearts to him to show he is with us to give us hope.

All are one in the same. But that's just how I interpreted things.

I'm late to this party so I'm sure I'm repeating what others have said. But yes, Jesus is God I believe.

The father is God.

The holy Spirit which is the sense of God we feel when we open our hearts to him to show he is with us to give us hope.

You might as well have posted, "I AM NOT RATIONAL. Help me! Help me! Help me! I'm in hell!"

Last edited:

The father is God.

Jesus = John 17:3--This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Jesus Christ.
False religion = God is made up of Father, son and hoy spirit

Best believe Jesus.

come back to us when you understand the trinity and the nature of God and the Godhead.

All who can think for self reasonably will answer-NO to the question.

One greater than Jesus gave him all authority in heaven and on earth- Matt 28:18---Fact-God has always had the authority, none can give it to him.
One greater than Jesus gave him the judging duties-John 5:27--God was already judge.
God was king-1Chron 16:31--One greater than Jesus appointed him to a kingship( Dan 7:13-15)--But then Jesus must hand back the kingdom( 1Cor 15:24-28) to his God and Father and subject himself---God is in subjection to no one.
Jesus and his real teachers teach Jesus has a God=his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, Eph 1:3, Col 1:3--1Pet 1:3) God does not have a God.
Jesus teaches he can do 0 of his own( John 5:19, 30)--God did all the powerful works-THROUGH-Jesus( Acts 2:22, 1 Cor 8:5-6)--God created all things-99.9% -THROUGH- Jesus( Col 1:16)--He created Jesus first and last direct=The firstborn of all creation( Col 1:15) The only begotten son.

There is no capitol G God to the word at John 1:1 in the Greek lexicons- The true God called-Ton Theon=God, the word called Theon=god when in the same paragraph with Ton Theon as 2 Cor 4:4 clearly shows, its why there is a difference. translating works the same at both spots.

All being mislead into worshipping a non existent trinity created at the councils of Catholicism are breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. Not somewhere one wants to be standing.---Think about these facts, God warned all-GET OUT OF HER.
YOu are a moron, that is beyond question. Jesus is Divine...the old trick of using the word "God" to assert a being above the Trinity won't work on me. :) Sorry

Jesus = John 17:3--This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Jesus Christ.
False religion = God is made up of Father, son and hoy spirit

Best believe Jesus.
Your organization is dying.

YOu are a moron, that is beyond question. Jesus is Divine...the old trick of using the word "God" to assert a being above the Trinity won't work on me. :) Sorry
My post is fact, you best relook. Eternal life( John 17:3) depends on one knowing the Father as THE ONLY TRUE GOD and knowing Jesus, the one he sent--which shows God did not come down here he sent another--It takes believing Jesus over error filled dogmas.

Imagine that. What planet is that on? On earth we are growing.
Didn't you hear about the "new light". Men can wear beards and women can wear slacks. Gee, Jehovah must be schizophrenic. Men had beards, then Jehovah said no beards, then Jehovah said beards are OK. Then you wonder why Christians call your religion a cult.

Didn't you hear about the "new light". Men can wear beards and women can wear slacks. Gee, Jehovah must be schizophrenic. Men had beards, then Jehovah said no beards, then Jehovah said beards are OK. Then you wonder why Christians call your religion a cult.
Truth given--at the proper time Matt 24:45--Plus there is thousands of truths in Gods written word, it takes years of study by many men to determine truth sometimes. All mortals are imperfect, and if one is in error on a matter then the wise make correction as you see the JW,s do. The unwise who think they know it all already are in for a big surprise, those never make corrections.

Truth given--at the proper time Matt 24:45--Plus there is thousands of truths in Gods written word, it takes years of study by many men to determine truth sometimes. All mortals are imperfect, and if one is in error on a matter then the wise make correction as you see the JW,s do. The unwise who think they know it all already are in for a big surprise, those never make corrections.
So Jehovah was OK with beards when your organization started, then Jehovah said no beards around 1968, then Jehovah changed his mind again a few weeks ago. Someone's lying to me and it isn't Jehovah.

Forum List

Back