Zone1 Is Jesus God?

forsaken.png

jesus wasn't talking to himself.

King David was talking to God.

My post is fact, you best relook. Eternal life( John 17:3) depends on one knowing the Father as THE ONLY TRUE GOD and knowing Jesus, the one he sent--which shows God did not come down here he sent another--It takes believing Jesus over error filled dogmas.
Read again...

JAMES 3:1
Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.

The king of Assyria brought people from Babylon, Kuthah, Avva, Hamath and Sepharvaim and settled them in the towns of Samaria to replace the Israelites. They took over Samaria and lived in its towns." (2 Kings 17:24)

All who can think for self reasonably will answer-NO to the question.

One greater than Jesus gave him all authority in heaven and on earth- Matt 28:18---Fact-God has always had the authority, none can give it to him.
One greater than Jesus gave him the judging duties-John 5:27--God was already judge.
God was king-1Chron 16:31--One greater than Jesus appointed him to a kingship( Dan 7:13-15)--But then Jesus must hand back the kingdom( 1Cor 15:24-28) to his God and Father and subject himself---God is in subjection to no one.
Jesus and his real teachers teach Jesus has a God=his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, Eph 1:3, Col 1:3--1Pet 1:3) God does not have a God.
Jesus teaches he can do 0 of his own( John 5:19, 30)--God did all the powerful works-THROUGH-Jesus( Acts 2:22, 1 Cor 8:5-6)--God created all things-99.9% -THROUGH- Jesus( Col 1:16)--He created Jesus first and last direct=The firstborn of all creation( Col 1:15) The only begotten son.

There is no capitol G God to the word at John 1:1 in the Greek lexicons- The true God called-Ton Theon=God, the word called Theon=god when in the same paragraph with Ton Theon as 2 Cor 4:4 clearly shows, its why there is a difference. translating works the same at both spots.

All being mislead into worshipping a non existent trinity created at the councils of Catholicism are breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. Not somewhere one wants to be standing.---Think about these facts, God warned all-GET OUT OF HER.
Let's look at a reality you're not addressing. My boss and I are both equal human beings. We have the same right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. We have the same rights and responsibilities to protect our homes and families. When I am at work, he has authority over me that I VOLUNTARILY give him. That doesn't make us unequal human beings, it merely means that I let him be the boss and he makes the decisions. Jesus clearly has taken a secondary ROLE to the Father, but that doesn't make Him less God than the Father.

So Jehovah was OK with beards when your organization started, then Jehovah said no beards around 1968, then Jehovah changed his mind again a few weeks ago. Someone's lying to me and it isn't Jehovah.
Its mortals who err, not Jehovah. No mortals are perfect.

Read again...

JAMES 3:1
Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.
That had nothing to do with my post. You have no answer to Jesus' truth, neither do the trinity based religions.

Let's look at a reality you're not addressing. My boss and I are both equal human beings. We have the same right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. We have the same rights and responsibilities to protect our homes and families. When I am at work, he has authority over me that I VOLUNTARILY give him. That doesn't make us unequal human beings, it merely means that I let him be the boss and he makes the decisions. Jesus clearly has taken a secondary ROLE to the Father, but that doesn't make Him less God than the Father.
All sons are created by their Father. God is not created. Jesus is-The firstborn of all creation.( Col 1:15) The image of God, thus not God. All creation occurred at the beginning then God rested.

Its mortals who err, not Jehovah. No mortals are perfect.
Agree. That's why I can't respect the Watchtower. It's run by men who claim to speak for God. God doesn't care if I have a beard, never did. God doesn't care if a woman wears a dress or slacks. The Watchtower is just dead religion. No different than the phariseed.

All sons are created by their Father. God is not created. Jesus is-The firstborn of all creation.( Col 1:15) The image of God, thus not God. All creation occurred at the beginning then God rested.
Who did the creating?

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Who did the creating?

All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made.

Agree. That's why I can't respect the Watchtower. It's run by men who claim to speak for God. God doesn't care if I have a beard, never did. God doesn't care if a woman wears a dress or slacks. The Watchtower is just dead religion. No different than the phariseed.
The teachings of Jesus prove you 100% wrong. You are going to hate to find out that fact.

Who did the creating?

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Who did the creating?

All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made.
Your translations are altered to fit false council untruths. John 1:3 shows things were created-THROUGH Jesus, that means another did it.

Your translations are altered to fit false council untruths. John 1:3 shows things were created-THROUGH Jesus, that means another did it.
The Bible clearly says GOD did the creating. It also says the JESUS created everything that was created, and your only defense is "altered translations". Not convincing. You can make the Bible say anything you want if you just claim your brand-new translation that was made by people who can't even read the original languages is the only one that's right, and the others are "altered". Here's reality. The other translations were here first, yours is the one that's altered. You're not convincing at all when you have to write a whole new Scripture to fit your ideology.

Who did the creating?

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Oops, God's fingers did this? I thought you said it was a created being's.

The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them.

Sounds like the Bible is making it very clear that GOD did the creating, not a lesser being, and the writers of the Scripture did not think a lesser being than God Himself created everything. But hey, your guys who couldn't read the original languages translated it all conveniently to fit your ideology. Like I said, very convenient.

Last edited:
The Bible clearly says GOD did the creating. It also says the JESUS created everything that was created, and your only defense is "altered translations". Not convincing. You can make the Bible say anything you want if you just claim your brand-new translation that was made by people who can't even read the original languages is the only one that's right, and the others are "altered". Here's reality. The other translations were here first, yours is the one that's altered. You're not convincing at all when you have to write a whole new Scripture to fit your ideology.

Who did the creating?

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Oops, God's fingers did this? I thought you said it was a created being's.

The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them.

Sounds like the Bible is making it very clear that GOD did the creating, not a lesser being, and the writers of the Scripture did not think a lesser being than God Himself created everything. But hey, your guys who couldn't read the original languages translated it all conveniently to fit your ideology. Like I said, very convenient.
Catholicism twisted translating to fit false council teachings-that is fact, not only that , by satans will removed Gods name. They created God into a trinity when they added the holy spirit into the godhead in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople-its recorded facts of history. No trinity was ever served by a follower prior to that date, and in reality not ever after that date either. Catholicism = 2 Thess 2:3- There is no trinity God. All those religions are false=a house divided will not stand, there are hundreds of them= a mass of confusion.

Forum List

Back