Zone1 Is Jesus God?

So the belief that a trinity became a Jewish man who performed supernatural demonstrations of divine power over reality, abolished his own eternal law, a 1000 year old tradition, and died for your sins as a "perfect human sacrifice" to himself, so you are absolved from the guilt for your own stupid sins is rational? But me pointing out the absurdity of those beliefs is mental illness?

Got it!

Woe is me! What must I do to be saved? Toss my mind in the trash, throw a preacher, priest, or minister, some spare change, get down on my knees, confess that I am a hopeless sinner and worthless piece of shit, start blubbering about how sorry I am to be human, sing maudlin songs about baby Jesus, and accept Jesus as my Lord and God, and I can sin with impunity for life?

Sound like a deal! Such stupidity may be fulfilling to your unrestrained imagination but I'll pass.

Thanks anyway!
You will have your opportunity to make your case. We all do. Good luck.

Yep, definitely some kind of mental challenges going on. Good luck.
So the belief that a trinity became a Jewish man who performed supernatural demonstrations of divine power over reality, abolished his own eternal law, a 1000 year old tradition, and died for your sins as a "perfect human sacrifice" to himself, so you are absolved from the guilt for your own stupid sins is rational? But me pointing out the absurdity of those beliefs is mental illness?

Got it! Wait a minute! Let me medicate myself.... There, thats better.... Ahhhhhh. Uh oh!

Woe is me! What must I do to be saved? Toss my mind in the trash, throw a preacher, priest, or minister, some spare change, get down on my knees, confess that I am a hopeless sinner and worthless piece of shit, start blubbering about how sorry I am to be human, sing maudlin songs about baby Jesus, and accept Jesus as my Lord and God, and I can sin with impunity for life?

Sound like a deal! Such stupidity may be fulfilling to your unrestrained imagination but I'll pass.

Thanks anyway!

Is your firstborn going to have to become a man and die on a cross for the sins of your children?
Not necessarily. However, there might be some great benefits to being the firstborn, so whatever responsibilities or obligations he might have are more than worth the sacrifice. We all have our place, just like each part of the body has its function and "place".

YHWH in your cosmology has always existed in absolute security, possessing infinite power. He has never played the game of Life without the cheat codes or deprived of His omnipotence. Our God was found worthy of His divine glory and power, through eons of painful struggle and growth. YHWH our heavenly Father, didn't cut any corners, He went through the crucible of mortal life, just as we are now and He overcame and graduated, just as we are expected to do as His children.

Last edited:
YHWH our heavenly Father, didn't cut any corners, He went through the crucible of mortal life,
"God is not a man, so he does not lie; he is not human, so he does not change his mind."

If you were a farmer is there any way in hell that you could become what you are farming? :alcoholic:

Derp!

"God is not a man, so he does not lie; he is not human, so he does not change his mind."
YHWH spoke those words to convey the fact that He isn't corrupt or a fallen man (The term "man" in that verse is qualified). If you want to apply this type of hermeneutic, then Jesus who is identified as the Son of Man, isn't the savior, because in the Hebrew Bible we read:

Psa 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no salvation.

If you apply your method of interpreting scripture to the above verse, Jesus, the Son of Man, isn't the savior. We know He is, so the meaning of "son of man" here is qualified. Jesus is a different type of "Son of Man", he's not a mere "son of man". YHWH, His heavenly Father, is not a mere man, he's a glorified, immortal, practically omnipotent "Man". He's no longer a mere mortal subject to sin and death, He already went through that eons ago. A long time ago.

If you apply your method of interpreting scripture to the above verse, Jesus, the Son of Man, isn't the savior.
What method are you talking about? Seriously.

We know He is, so the meaning of "son of man" here is qualified. Jesus is a different type of "Son of Man", he's not a mere man.
I believe that Jesus fulfilled Jewish messianic expectations, Deuteronomy 18:18. And I believe that he did what no other man except the Jewish messiah could do, by "conveying all of God's commands" and teaching the right way to understand the figurative words and hidden subjects of the Law that fulfills the promise of eternal life in the sanctuary of God on earth for all who listen and do it; "Eat his flesh and drink his blood", accept his teaching and act on it. Simple.

LIFE IS IN THE BLOOD, in the doing..

No special education necessary, no weekly brainwashing, no fancy church, no riddle to solve, no money to pay, no preacher to tell you what to do, no mountain to climb, no special underwear, no blind faith or suspension of disbelief required. Its not rocket science or science fiction. Damn..

What then?

YHWH is not a mere man, he's a glorified, immortal, practically omnipotent "Man". He's no longer a mere mortal subject to sin and death, He already went through that eons ago. A long time ago.

So you believe that God started off as a man eons ago and became human again?

Copra sanctum!

WTF! You think thats rational? Damn! I'd like to try some of the drugs you're taking! Sheesh!

On second thought, never mind. Kooky Kool aid isn't my thing. Way too sweet! Mind numbing.

Last edited:
Not necessarily. However, there might be some great benefits to being the firstborn, so whatever responsibilities or obligations he might have are more than worth the sacrifice. We all have our place, just like each part of the body has its function and "place".

YHWH in your cosmology has always existed in absolute security, possessing infinite power. He has never played the game of Life without the cheat codes or deprived of His omnipotence. Our God was found worthy of His divine glory and power, through eons of painful struggle and growth. YHWH our heavenly Father, didn't cut any corners, He went through the crucible of mortal life, just as we are now and He overcame and graduated, just as we are expected to do as His children.
Are you aware that the term "firstborn" also means "pre-eminent" in the Scriptures. David is also called the firstborn.

• x 4:22, 23 - Israel is called God's firstborn son. However, Jacob was not firstborn nor was the nation of Israel the first nation nor the greatest. I was the recipient of God's favours.
  • Num 3:12, 15, 41, 8:18 - the tribe of Levi was appointed priests as part of the Levitical covenant in place of the actual firstborn, Reuben, or the actual firstborn of each family.
  • Num 32:12 - Caleb was the leader of the tribe of Judah during the Exodus despite being a Kennizite.
  • 1 Chron 5:1 - the inheritance of a double portion of land that should have gone to Reuben went to Joseph's sons, Ephraim and Manasseh.
  • Col 1:18 - Jesus is called the firstborn of the dead. Jesus was not the first person resurrected, but Jesus was easily the most important person resurrected.
  • Col 1:15 - Jesus is described as the firstborn of all creation, meaning the most important person.
  • Heb 12:16, 17 (compare Gen 25:33, 34, 27:32, 36) Esau sold his birthright to Jacob and Jacob truly inherited all the benefits of the being the firstborn.
  • Heb 12:23 - all the saved saints are called the "congregation of the firstborn" because of our privileges.
King David is a perfect example of this same phenomenon - the last in a series of sons but was chosen by God to receive the effective birthright and become the progenitor of Christ, despite being the youngest. David, was the favoured son and had the most appropriate character to be king (according to God) and thus was called the "firstborn".

Last edited:
YHWH spoke those words to convey the fact that He isn't corrupt or a fallen man (The term "man" in that verse is qualified). If you want to apply this type of hermeneutic, then Jesus who is identified as the Son of Man, isn't the savior, because in the Hebrew Bible we read:

Psa 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no salvation.
The term "son of man" was also used by God when speaking with Ezekiel, Daniel, Ezra, and Enoch. It was Gods way of saying "hey, HUMAN". Thats it. Jesus was also called "Son of God", which is just a relational metaphor indicating a closeness to God and rank above other prophets called "servants of God." Either way God is incorporeal. He has no visible shape or material form.

He has no equal and there is no other God on this or any other planet either above or below him.

And there never was and never will be a human being that was God or became God either before during or after their human existence. What you profess to believe about God, the creator of Heaven and earth, does not correspond in any way to any real living being ever in existence.

What you 'believe' is that God was a man before he became God and created Heaven and earth?

How sick is that? I suggest you cut all ties with whoever screwed up your mind and run like hell.

And never look back. You've been snookered. Just be grateful if you escape with only your life.

Last edited:
Are you aware that the term "firstborn" also means "pre-eminent" in the Scriptures. David is also called the firstborn.

• x 4:22, 23 - Israel is called God's firstborn son. However, Jacob was not firstborn nor was the nation of Israel the first nation nor the greatest. I was the recipient of God's favours.
    • Num 3:12, 15, 41, 8:18 - the tribe of Levi was appointed priests as part of the Levitical covenant in place of the actual firstborn, Reuben, or the actual firstborn of each family.
    • Num 32:12 - Caleb was the leader of the tribe of Judah during the Exodus despite being a Kennizite.
    • 1 Chron 5:1 - the inheritance of a double portion of land that should have gone to Reuben went to Joseph's sons, Ephraim and Manasseh.
    • Col 1:18 - Jesus is called the firstborn of the dead. Jesus was not the first person resurrected, but Jesus was easily the most important person resurrected.
    • Col 1:15 - Jesus is described as the firstborn of all creation, meaning the most important person.
    • Heb 12:16, 17 (compare Gen 25:33, 34, 27:32, 36) Esau sold his birthright to Jacob and Jacob truly inherited all the benefits of the being the firstborn.
    • Heb 12:23 - all the saved saints are called the "congregation of the firstborn" because of our privileges.

King David is a perfect example of this same phenomenon - the last in a series of sons but was chosen by God to receive the effective birthright and become the progenitor of Christ, despite being the youngest. David, was the favoured son and had the most appropriate character to be king (according to God) and thus was called the "firstborn".
Yes, but it's also simply, firstborn, in a literal sense. Several verses indicate that, but before we go there, I'm going to go over your "proof-texts":

The above verse is referring to the nation of Israel, corporeally, not the individual the nation is named after.
The tribe of Levi is identified as the "firstborn" tribe of Israel? Not that it matters, but you need to present your proof-texts.
Yeah??????????????????????
Right?????????????????
Jesus was the firstborn from death to eternal life. He conquered death, taking the keys of life and death. No one else ever did that.
In that particular verse, it actually states Jesus is literally the firstborn of all creation, as I will show later. Nice try though, slipping that one in and giving it a Trinitarian spin.

Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God.

Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the first-begotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

Pro 8:22 YHWH made me as the beginning of His way, the first of His works of old.

Yeshua is the literal beginning of the creation of YHWH our heavenly Father.

The figurative uses of “firstborn” are not at all parallel to those texts in the NT where Yeshua/Jesus is called “firstborn” (Colossians 1:15 and Hebrews 1:6). The NT does not use the title “firstborn” in these texts to indicate a ‘placement,’ ‘adoption,’ or ‘election’ of Jesus to a position (that of “firstborn”) which in a more literal sense rightly belongs to another heavenly son of God, or to God’s real firstborn. Yeshua is the actual firstborn, not someone else.

Further, why did God’s true “firstborn” not do what Jesus did, namely, give up his divine form, become a man, and give his life in obedience to the Father (Philippians 2:5-8)? It's quite clear that Yeshua our Messiah is the true, actual firstborn of YHWH, our heavenly Father.

Irrelevant.
Jesus/Yeshua is the firstborn, hence we are of the congregation of the Firstborn. See how easy that was?

Now I write to the truth seekers, those who are actually interested in examining the evidence to know the truth on this topic.

Indeed, the Bible explicitly teaches that Jesus was ‘given life’ from YHWH and that he ‘lives because of the Father.

Joh 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

Joh 6:57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

With such clear temporal descriptions given for the relationship between the Father and the Son in the Bible, one might wonder just why is there such great controversy over whether the prehuman Yeshua, the Word, was YHWH's first creation or his actual “firstborn” Son.

Trinitarians like BS-Filter, believe it is a dishonor to refer to the prehuman Messiah as a creature, even as the “firstborn” in any sense that involves a start to his heavenly life “with God” (John 1:1 - The Word Was WITH God/Father and was a god/divine). But since the Bible clearly does refer to Yeshua as the heavenly Father's “Firstborn” and as the “firstborn of all creation” (Colossians 1:15; Hebrews 1:6), why do Trinitarians so often criticize those who simply believe what scripture clearly states? Believing that the Son was created first and in a unique sense, by God the Father, is the clear witness of scripture, despite BS-Filter's complaints and all of his ax-grinding.

Yes, but it's also simply, firstborn, in a literal sense. Several verses indicate that, but before we go there, I'm going to go over your "proof-texts":

The above verse is referring to the nation of Israel, corporeally, not the individual the nation is named after.
The tribe of Levi is identified as the "firstborn" tribe of Israel? Not that it matters, but you need to present your proof-texts.
Yeah??????????????????????
Right?????????????????
Jesus was the firstborn from death to eternal life. He conquered death, taking the keys of life and death. No one else ever did that.
In that particular verse, it actually states Jesus is literally the firstborn of all creation, as I will show later. Nice try though, slipping that one in and giving it a Trinitarian spin.

Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God.

Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the first-begotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

Pro 8:22 YHWH made me as the beginning of His way, the first of His works of old.

Yeshua is the literal beginning of the creation of YHWH our heavenly Father.

The figurative uses of “firstborn” are not at all parallel to those texts in the NT where Yeshua/Jesus is called “firstborn” (Colossians 1:15 and Hebrews 1:6). The NT does not use the title “firstborn” in these texts to indicate a ‘placement,’ ‘adoption,’ or ‘election’ of Jesus to a position (that of “firstborn”) which in a more literal sense rightly belongs to another heavenly son of God, or to God’s real firstborn. Yeshua is the actual firstborn, not someone else.

Further, why did God’s true “firstborn” not do what Jesus did, namely, give up his divine form, become a man, and give his life in obedience to the Father (Philippians 2:5-8)? It's quite clear that Yeshua our Messiah is the true, actual firstborn of YHWH, our heavenly Father.

Irrelevant.
Jesus/Yeshua is the firstborn, hence we are of the congregation of the Firstborn. See how easy that was?

Now I write to the truth seekers, those who are actually interested in examining the evidence to know the truth on this topic.

Indeed, the Bible explicitly teaches that Jesus was ‘given life’ from YHWH and that he ‘lives because of the Father.

Joh 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

Joh 6:57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

With such clear temporal descriptions given for the relationship between the Father and the Son in the Bible, one might wonder just why is there such great controversy over whether the prehuman Yeshua, the Word, was YHWH's first creation or his actual “firstborn” Son.

Trinitarians like BS-Filter, believe it is a dishonor to refer to the prehuman Messiah as a creature, even as the “firstborn” in any sense that involves a start to his heavenly life “with God” (John 1:1 - The Word Was WITH God/Father and was a god/divine). But since the Bible clearly does refer to Yeshua as the heavenly Father's “Firstborn” and as the “firstborn of all creation” (Colossians 1:15; Hebrews 1:6), why do Trinitarians so often criticize those who simply believe what scripture clearly states? Believing that the Son was created first and in a unique sense, by God the Father, is the clear witness of scripture, despite BS-Filter's complaints and all of his ax-grinding.
Firstborn of all creation doesn't mean first created or first one born. You make the same mistake that the JWs make. Jesus is pre-eminent over creation. Jesus is eternal. He was not created.

Last edited:
"If God were your Father, you would love Me, for God is the source of my being." John 16:27

And living being whose source of existence is God cannot be God. Simple logic. Damn.
Jesus on earth was also human. Remember that.

The term "son of man" was also used by God when speaking with Ezekiel, Daniel, Ezra, and Enoch. It was Gods way of saying "hey, HUMAN". Thats it. Jesus was also called "Son of God", which is just a relational metaphor indicating a closeness to God and rank above other prophets called "servants of God." Either way God is incorporeal. He has no visible shape or material form.

He has no equal and there is no other God on this or any other planet either above or below him.

And there never was and never will be a human being that was God or became God either before during or after their human existence. What you profess to believe about God, the creator of Heaven and earth, does not correspond in any way to any real living being ever in existence.

What you 'believe' is that God was a man before he became God and created Heaven and earth?

How sick is that? I suggest you cut all ties with whoever screwed up your mind and run like hell.

And never look back. You've been snookered. Just be grateful if you escape with only your life.
There are many gods throughout the Hebrew Bible and in the NT as well. Psalms 8:5 states that we were created a little lower than the gods (elohim). The Hebrew word "gods"/elohim in that verse is translated in the LXX as "angels" and Paul in the book of Hebrews agrees with the LXX, translating the word "E/elohim" in Psalms 8:5 as angels.

You claim that YHWH isn't a man, and yet we were created in His image and likeness. These words don't correspond to something abstract but to a physical form. The human body or form is a mortal copy of the immortal, luminous bodies of the angels, including that of our heavenly Father, YHWH.

Gen 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

YHWH, created everything through His angels. These angels are His hands, the instruments through which He creates. The Fristborn is at the top of the hierarchy of divine action and work. Everything descends from YHWH our heavenly Father, through His Firstborn Son and then through His holy angels. Adam and Eve were created in the actual image and likeness of YHWH our heavenly Father and His holy angels.

There are many gods throughout the Hebrew Bible and in the NT as well. Psalms 8:5 states that we were created a little lower than the gods (elohim). The Hebrew word "gods"/elohim in that verse is translated in the LXX as "angels" and Paul in the book of Hebrews agrees with the LXX, translating the word "E/elohim" in Psalms 8:5 as angels.

You claim that YHWH isn't a man, and yet we were created in His image and likeness. These words don't correspond to something abstract but to a physical form. The human body or form is a mortal copy of the immortal, luminous bodies of the angels, including that of our heavenly Father, YHWH.

Gen 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

YHWH, created everything through His angels. These angels are His hands, the instruments through which He creates. The Fristborn is at the top of the hierarchy of divine action and work. Everything descends from YHWH our heavenly Father, through His Firstborn Son and then through His holy angels. Adam and Eve were created in the actual image and likeness of YHWH our heavenly Father and His holy angels.
Humans also have a spirit and soul.

Firstborn of all creation doesn't mean first created or first one born. You make the same mistake that the JWs make. Jesus is pre-eminent over creation. Jesus is eternal. He was not created.
BS-Filter, believes that if he ignores all of the points I made and just repeats his beliefs like a broken record or robot, that will somehow strengthen his position, making his assertion true. If you are interested in knowing more about this issue, watch these thorough Bible studies by Greg Stafford, on what "Firstborn" actually means when applied to Jesus:

Go to his YouTube channel and watch his Bible studies:

BS-Filter, believes that if he ignores all of the points I made and just repeats his beliefs like a broken record or robot, that will somehow strengthen his position, making his assertion true. If you are interested in knowing more about this issue, watch these thorough Bible studies by Greg Stafford, on what "Firstborn" actually means when applied to Jesus:

Go to his YouTube channel and watch his Bible studies:

Is he a mormon?

Yes, a body, spirit and soul, but how many persons are you? Three? That's a multi-personality disorder. You are body, soul and spirit and yet nonetheless, you're one person.
Yes, I am one person. I never said I am three persons, you did. You're putting words in my mouth. Here's another question for you....Scripture says Jesus created everything. How can He create Himself?

"We are not stoning You for any good work, but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God.”

Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’d? If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— then what about the One whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world? How then can you accuse Me of blasphemy for stating that I am the Son of God? John 10:34

In Hebrew elohim can mean gods but it also means judges. Note this.

The above was a brilliant legal defense that Jesus used. The reasoning was that the act of God in giving the law made them JUDGES of the law. In the same way the act of God in giving the revelation of the law to Jesus made him Son of God, a relational metaphor for the messiah.

No man is or will ever be a god. The best anyone could do is pretend to be a god, like Satan.

Forum List

Back