Zone1 Is Jesus God?

Right. My core belief is that God is not human and never was nor will be. Your edible triune mangod never existed, so why would I sing its praises? Should I sing praises for superman?

The tooth fairy? Santa Claus? The wise little pig? Rudolph the red nosed raindeer?

Damn ding. You can't believe everything that you think. Thinking isn't your strong suit.

No one knows this better than you, you uncircumcised, foul and loathsome, dickhead.

It must suck being you. Do something about it, or not. At this point, I couldn't care less.

I sunk your battleship, atheist.

I sunk your battleship, atheist.
Sure you did. :itsok: You are a staunch defender of faith in the ridiculous! You are Dingus Invictus!

Are you mad? You are inextricably deep into that rabbit hole. May I offer you a cup of tea? :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Before 300 BC. The book of Daniel was written in 164 BC.
The manuscripts’ accuracy is known from internal and external evidence. (1) It is well known that Jewish scribal reverence for Scripture led to its careful transmission. (2) Examination of duplicate passages (e.g., Pss 14 and 53) show parallel transmission. (3) The early Greek translation of the OT, the Septuagint, substantially agrees with the Hebrew manuscripts. (4) Comparison of the Samaritan Pentateuch with the same biblical books preserved within the Jewish tradition shows close similarity. (5) The Dead Sea Scrolls provide manuscripts dating a thousand years earlier than most used to establish the Hebrew text.

Comparative studies reveal word-for-word identity in 95 percent of the text. Minor variants consist mostly of slips of the pen or spelling. Only 13 small changes were discovered in the entire Dead Sea Scrolls copy of Isaiah, eight of which were known from other-ancient sources. After 1,000 years of copying, there were no changes in meaning and almost no changes in wording!

Awww. Do you feel attacked? Thats a shame. Do you even have an inkling how much pain and unspeakable suffering, violence, injustice, confusion - a living hell - has been created for billions of people over thousands of years by the lies that you are brazenly trying to perpetuate here?

Did you expect a cookie? A pat on the back? A trophy? A medal? A get out of hell free card?

Were you hoping that someone would bow down before your fake Jesus at your command? :auiqs.jpg:

Seriously dude. Give it up. You are going nowhere clinging to the religious flotsam of a dying age
And now you're trying to mock, hoping desperately to deflect attention from the topic onto me. Here's a hint, I'm not the topic, Yeshua is. Deny Him at your own peril. Oh, and you never said how many of you there are.

a god means-has godlike qualities, it is not calling that one God--the same at 2 Cor 4:4 where satan is called god0--he has godlike qualities he is not being called God.
It doesn't say "godlike qualities".

It doesn't say "godlike qualities".
the JWs have a different Bible from Catholics and Protestants

I know because once I checked it out... compared psgs from regular Bibles to... theirs (so called). I can't remember the specifics

but that hardly matters bc I knowthey are in heresy. . by saying Jesus was not God, there is no eternal Hell, etc

How many times must I deny your fake triune reality defying mangod before the peril comes?

you pusillanimous twit.

:auiqs.jpg:
You can say whatever you want. It won't change reality in the slightest. And now you're trying juvenile insults? Sad, really sad.

the JWs have a different Bible from Catholics and Protestants

I know because once I checked it out... compared psgs from regular Bibles to... theirs (so called). I can't remember the specifics

but that hardly matters bc I knowthey are in heresy. . by saying Jesus was not God, there is no eternal Hell, etc
They have a penchant for rewriting Scripture when it's pointed out to them that the one they're using proclaims Jesus as God.

You can say whatever you want. It won't change reality in the slightest.
What reality do you think my words can't change? Your delusions about a triune mangod? Your professed belief that the Law of God doesn't apply to you because Jesus died for your sins??

Just watch.

The reality is YOU HAVE YOUR REWARD ALREADY, death, a curse that you so perfectly display.

Last edited:
What reality do you think my words can't change? Your delusions about a triune mangod? Your professed belief that the Law of God doesn't apply to you because Jesus died for your sins??
That's what Scripture tells me. Didn't you read that part? I showed it to you.
Just watch.

The reality is YOU HAVE YOUR REWARD ALREADY, death, a curse that you so perfectly display.
“What no eye has seen,
what no ear has heard,
and what no human mind has conceived”[b]—
the things God has prepared for those who love him—

Not worried about it, it's all up to Him, and He's my Abba.

Sure you did. :itsok: You are a staunch defender of faith in the ridiculous! You are Dingus Invictus!

Are you mad? You are inextricably deep into that rabbit hole. May I offer you a cup of tea? :auiqs.jpg:
Mad would be an atheist pretending to be a theist to argue his fake theology to try to subordinate Christianity, bro. :rofl:

That's what Scripture tells me. Didn't you read that part? I showed it to you.
Sure, I saw what you posted in support of your delusions and noticed you cite the writings of Paul, a rabid christian persecutor, the replacement for Judas, hmm, who contradicted Jesus on many key issues foundational to salvation especially on the Law which Paul said was obsolete but Jesus said would remain in effect and in full force for as long as heaven and earth endure.

How anyone can overlook that glaring reality is beyond me.

Mad would be an atheist pretending to be a theist to argue his fake theology to try to subordinate Christianity, bro. :rofl:
Subordinate Christianity? No. As it is now, Christianity has absolutely no basis in either scripture or reality for your false claim to moral authority. You are all dead. Your entire religion is based on superstitious lies. FYI, I am edifying you deluded believers, vindicating your faith in Jesus by proving him right, not insane. And you, in particular, are just too 'sincerely' dead to even notice.

Two people have been jerking off in church. One has been taken, the other has been left behind.

But all of Israel has been saved, the keys to the kingdom have been found never to be lost again.

Sure, I saw what you posted in support of your delusions and noticed you cite the writings of Paul, a rabid christian persecutor,
Until he met the glorified Christ.
the replacement for Judas,
Nope. You just made that up.
hmm, who contradicted Jesus on many key issues foundational to salvation especially on the Law which Paul said was obsolete but Jesus said would remain in effect and in full force for as long as heaven and earth endure.

Ah, yes, the classic dodge. When it's inconvenient, just blast the writer. Paul doesn't contradict Yeshua at all. The law still stands and will judge those who think it will save them. What Paul said was obsolete is the COVENANT, not the LAW. The Law doesn't change, we die to it and it no longer has authority over us, Yeshua does and we live under Grace, not the Law. Seriously, if you want to claim Paul contradicted Yeshua, at least make it credible. Next, you'll probably try to claim that because Paul said, "The time is near" that he was contradicting Him. Go ahead and Google "Paul contradicts Jesus", go to the first site that pops up and start posting. Let's take a look at them.

Subordinate Christianity? No. As it is now, Christianity has absolutely no basis in either scripture or reality for your false claim to moral authority. You are all dead. Your entire religion is based on superstitious lies. FYI, I am edifying you deluded believers, vindicating your faith in Jesus by proving him right, not insane. And you, in particular, are just too 'sincerely' dead to even notice.

Two people have been jerking off in church. One has been taken, the other has been left behind.

But all of Israel has been saved, the keys to the kingdom have been found never to be lost again.
If and when I want an atheist's opinion of Christianity, I'll call Richard Dawkins.

Sure, I saw what you posted in support of your delusions and noticed you cite the writings of Paul, a rabid christian persecutor, the replacement for Judas, hmm, who contradicted Jesus on many key issues foundational to salvation especially on the Law which Paul said was obsolete but Jesus said would remain in effect and in full force for as long as heaven and earth endure.

Correct in that you are still under the law if you haven't accepted the sacrifice for your sins. You better read Romans again...slowly. You're not under the law if you're dead. I died and rose with Christ. I'm in Christ.

You really should reread the conversion story on the road to Damascus. Paul claimed to go blind and was fumbling around for a while and then "miraculously" his vision was restored which must have been hard for the disciples to watch without bursting into laughter knowing that Paul was a lying fraud because they knew well that Jesus cured a blindness of perception not sight.

Paul was a guilt ridden, self loathing, masochistic, homophobic, misogynist, the exact opposite of Jesus, who supposedly wrote many letters from A ROMAN PRISON, as if he had that right.

You are the one who is really given to fantasy......Paul even advocated submitting to roman "authorities" when Nero was Caesar. How in hell can you not see his anti christ teachings?
And you've clearly never read the account. You, without any backing whatsoever, claim Paul was lying about being blind. That's stupid, because there was no gain for him to do so. He had the backing of the Jewish leadership for tracking down and capturing members of the Way, yet wowy-zowy, all of a sudden he decides to join them, who didn't trust him for years, and become persecuted himself? He puts himself between two groups of people, neither of which trusted or accepted him. Yeah, real credible there.

Good grief, your stories get wilder and less believable by the minute.

Now, you going to post these supposed "contradictions" or not?

Correct in that you are still under the law if you haven't accepted the sacrifice for your sins. You better read Romans again...slowly. You're not under the law if you're dead. I died and rose with Christ. I'm in Christ.
He claims to follow the Law perfectly now. Just ask him. He has to, because he simultaneously proclaims that the Law stands and is in power, AND he lives perfectly and sinlessly. That means he claims to follow the Law perfectly, just like Jesus did.

Forum List

Back