Zone1 Is Jesus God?

Yet we have shown you many instances in Scripture where it is clear that He does exist in three persons. You either ignored them, claimed they were mis-translated and insisted your own translation is correct, even though there is no good reason to believe it is, or in essence said, "Nuh-uh!". This is the problem when you continually re-translate the Word every time someone shows you where it counters what you believe.
God will show everyone soon.

We have enough love not to kill our fellow human family members in the wars of hatred like the false religions allow theirs to stand on both sides. You are right, the watchtower doesn't own God, its a magazine. God owns the watchtower.
Leaving the Watchtower isn't the same as Leaving God. Better read your Bible to find out what an apostate is. You people are sick.

Leaving the Watchtower isn't the same as Leaving God. Better read your Bible to find out what an apostate is. You people are sick.
You will find out 100% Jesus leads the JW religion. Trinity religions are a product of Catholicism. The protestants ran from Catholicism because they saw they were these-2Thess 2:3--No protestant religion fixed much, they use Catholicism translating guiding them. They put their eternal lives into the great apostasy's translating. That will not work out to well.
Jesus said we would be hated.

You will find out 100% Jesus leads the JW religion. Trinity religions are a product of Catholicism. The protestants ran from Catholicism because they saw they were these-2Thess 2:3--No protestant religion fixed much, they use Catholicism translating guiding them. They put their eternal lives into the great apostasy's translating. That will not work out to well.
Jesus said we would be hated.
You aren't hated because you have Jesus. Your organization is hated because they are hateful deceiving liars who destroy families.

Thats a shame. The good news is, because I have spoken with you, now you can do infinitely better.

How do you repent? Do you confess your sins to a priest and then ask him to ask God to forgive you, and then immediately get down on your knees, recite a few prayers, set aside the first command, and then worship and eat a lifeless matzo MADE BY HUMAN HANDS for spiritual life, which is in itself sinful, IDOLATRY, to show God just how sorry you are for your sins? Impressive.

Do you really think that God is an idiot? You must.

Good intentions, but how in hell do you expect to do that unless you first stop sinning by saying and doing stupid things in the name of the Lord, come out of your tomb, and rise to life? Prayer?

Smarten up!
Daddy’s home.

Ahh…you having fun yet?

So according to you, A. death is not the consequence for sin. B. The first command does not forbid idolatry. And C, you don't worship Jesus as if he is God which is the definition of idolatry.

Got it

Yes. Just one.

How do you hope to escape the condemnation of the hell that you are already in?
Errrr…Honny…I mean Hobey?

It’s me buddy. I can’t believe you would treat my son like that!?

So your call. Your world exists or stops to exist. Let me know asap. Thanks honey ;)

YES Jesus is God. The problem some people have is that they think God is a single being. God is a title given to all who are part of the godhead. The godhead consists of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. These three beings are separate distinct beings and yet are one God. Each of them individually is considered God and all of them combined is considered God.
John 1:1-3, 14

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

In this verse it is clear in verse 14 that Jesus is the Word. Jesus was in the beginning with the Father God and He was also God.

Colossians 2:8-9
8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

This verse tells us clearly that all the fullness of the Godhead dwells within Christ.

As God, there are three that bear record in heaven and these 3 are one God:

1 John 5:7
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

The oneness of God is not that these 3 are the same being but that they are united in all that they do. It is the will of God that we might repent and follow after God and become one even as Jesus is one with the Father.

John 17:20-23
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

John 17 teaches of the oneness that Jesus has with the Father and tells us that we too might achieve that same oneness that Jesus has with the Father. This does not mean that we will become the same being nor does it mean that the Father and Son are the same being. It means that we can become one in unity of belief and action.

Last edited:
You aren't hated because you have Jesus. Your organization is hated because they are hateful deceiving liars who destroy families.
God set the rules. He showed in the OT-stoning to death for the unrepentant and from what i understand family members had to partake of doing that as well. Be glad he altered that to disfellowshipping. Get out of your darkness.

I run to Jesus. No one (that includes you) gets to the Father except through Jesus. See ya.
You stop at Jesus, i go through Jesus and get to the Father. That is where you are failing. All true followers hearts instruct their minds to do this daily-John 4:22-24--How many days that God granted you has your heart instructed your mind to listen to Jesus and do John 4:22-24?

God set the rules. He showed in the OT-stoning to death for the unrepentant and from what i understand family members had to partake of doing that as well. Be glad he altered that to disfellowshipping. Get out of your darkness.
Your organization is confused. When people decide to leave a church for another church they aren't shunned. So why do you do it?

You stop at Jesus, i go through Jesus and get to the Father. That is where you are failing. All true followers hearts instruct their minds to do this daily-John 4:22-24--How many days that God granted you has your heart instructed your mind to listen to Jesus and do John 4:22-24?
Nope. I pray to the Father every day in the name of Jesus. You're wrong.

Forum List

Back