Is it safe to say Israel has forgotten G-d?

Is it safe to say Israel has forgotten G-d?

• yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ding

Confront reality
Oct 25, 2016
Houston
This poll is about two years old. Reading some of the comments the poll was challenged as misleading because of the way the question was asked. I don't know if that is true or not. Judaism is enshrined in Israeli daily life through legislation. One comment on the poll likened Israel to a fairly benevolent autocratic, religious dictatorship. I don't know about that, but given how religion is intertwined with their government, the less than 1/3 of Israelis who self identified as being religious seems odd.

So is it safe to say that Israel has forgotten G-d?

God reminds Israel He's angry with them with every rocket attack from Gaza ... so, no, God isn't going to let Israel forget about Him anytime in the near future ...

People never answer polls or questionnaires truthfully you should know that by the election four years ago..As for rockets Ifind it humorous that part of the star spangled banner says rockets red glare bombs bursting in the air and our flag was still there so the states have something in common with Israel in this regard...Israel hasn’t forgotten gd he is with them always and they know it they don’t need to answer some silly poll

a fairly benevolent autocratic, religious dictatorship.
Yes. Very much so. For all the thieving ways of wealthy Democrat Jewish financiers-cum-philanthropists. We looked for faith, but it is safe to say there was none among that crowd, which includes Michael Bloomberg, Thomas Steyer, George Soros, and Warren Buffett in the United States. We need Trump to throw them off our backs, and relieve us of the unjust burdens they impose on us.

This poll is about two years old. Reading some of the comments the poll was challenged as misleading because of the way the question was asked. I don't know if that is true or not. Judaism is enshrined in Israeli daily life through legislation. One comment on the poll likened Israel to a fairly benevolent autocratic, religious dictatorship. I don't know about that, but given how religion is intertwined with their government, the less than 1/3 of Israelis who self identified as being religious seems odd.

Religiosity is not knowledge of G-d.

The source is lacking credibility, to say mildly,
but if using your logic, based on official statistics:

In 2065 - every 3rd Israeli is Orthodox Jew

Forum List

Back