Can we say a prayer for America?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
We are going through a time only the people of the Soviet Union would know, the mob attack from democrats, the destruction of our education system has cause major issues! Democrats are killing this country, our heritage..

let us pray to god! He is watching and listening to our prayers! The devil is attacking us! Help us! Fight with us for liberty! And equality for all! Help us destroy out enemy democrats. Maybe Libertarians
Thank you god for all you have done! God bless! AMERICA

The prayer will be answered, but not in the way you'd envision. The Lord will force this civil war now. It it takes any longer, the left marxists will have indoctrinated too many people for us to succeed in restoring our Republic and the Rule of Law.

God has forced the Marxists to reveal themselves earlier than the Marxists SHOULD have if they wanted to take over America.

Rejoice that the great civil war is happening now, while most Americans still believe in the Constitution and the founding spirit of our nation; had it happened later, the Marxists would have won before it started.

This country turned its back on God when we started aborting 3000 babies a day.

We are going through a time only the people of the Soviet Union would know, the mob attack from democrats, the destruction of our education system has cause major issues! Democrats are killing this country, our heritage..

let us pray to god! He is watching and listening to our prayers! The devil is attacking us! Help us! Fight with us for liberty! And equality for all! Help us destroy out enemy democrats. Maybe Libertarians
Thank you god for all you have done! God bless! AMERICA
Naaahhh

Long ago a manager with whom I had friendship was in lot of frustration because the employees refused to have an agreement with her. She told me that she was praying all the time asking God for help. But apparently God wasn't listening her words because the situation in her workplace was getting worst each day.

I told her:

" you are doing everything wrong"
"Why you said that? -she said with an attitude because she felt I was criticizing her faith.
"Simply because you were praying the wrong way"
"Oh come genius, now you are going to teach me how to pray to God" -she responded with sarcasm.
"If I were you, I won't pray for me, but I will pray for them" -and I left her office.

Months later, in a meeting, I heard her voice calling me with insistence. She was with other two female managers. After the presentation between us, she told them
"I was in big distress, and I was praying to Go to help me and God never answered me. He told me to pray for my trouble maker employees and the discrepancies vanished in a week. He is the guy who told me to do so..." -pointing at me.

We are not victims of those social resent dudes. They have no power. But they need help, definitively they need help.

Pray for them, that God might have mercy of them.

Arrogance is a problem isn’t it...America refers to North , Central and South America...The United States is just a very small part of the America’s ..Mybe that is why your prayer is not going very well and concentrating on a small part of the world is selfish is it not... Now that being said the United States is not perfect never has been never will be... But it is resilient and will adapt and overcome whatever ails her right now. Life goes on whatever form it takes and people will adapt to having less or if they are blessed more...

From what little I know about the place, Iceland is a nice, happy, peaceful, and progressive homogeneous nation.

Speaking of "God," He (or She!) was generous enough to put Iceland on an island that is far away from other land masses, making it more difficult for ladies and gentlemen from other parts of the world to easily reach it.

I am hoping that Iceland can avoid what is happening to so many other countries.

From what little I know about the place, Iceland is a nice, happy, peaceful, and progressive homogeneous nation.

Speaking of "God," He (or She!) was generous enough to put Iceland on an island that is far away from other land masses, making it more difficult for ladies and gentlemen from other parts of the world to easily reach it.

I am hoping that Iceland can avoid what is happening to so many other countries.
They are lucky, nobody wants to go there. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back