Is it God or Nature?

“Get the fxck out of there, you dreadful piece of crap.”
Actually in my mind I don't have perfect knowledge and neither do you.

But I do have faith that everything works for good even when I don't always see it. And I do believe everything happens for a reason and serves a purpose even when I don't see that either.

I believe you will only believe God exists if he did magical things for you like a show pony and even then I am not so sure that would convince you. You have a hard heart.

But I am certain that you have never actually given any serious consideration to your ridiculous belief that God can only exist if everything is perfect.
“everything happens for a reason”

I agree. That “reason” is Natural forces and, in the case of animals, motivation (including being happy or content).
The “purpose” Nature has contructed thru evolution & other forces is ... survival, propagation, redistribution of matter with forces.
There are two components to natural selection; functional advantage and transfer of functional advantage to the next generation.

So even Darwin says that belief in God is superior than not believing in God. Otherwise, religion would have died out long ago.
Did Darwin say that, or is that your interpretation?
The reason religion survives is that it’s a cultural relic supported by powerful people who use it to their advantage at the expense of poor “weaker” citizens.
You should try learning some anthropology, sociology, social & developmental psychology.
If atheism offered a functional advantage then religion would have never existed in the first place. That is Darwin in a nutshell. So to argue religion doesn't offer a functional advantage flies in the face of natural selection and Darwinism.

But I do have faith that everything works for good even when I don't always see it. And I do believe everything happens for a reason and serves a purpose even when I don't see that either.

I believe you will only believe God exists if he did magical things for you like a show pony and even then I am not so sure that would convince you. You have a hard heart.

But I am certain that you have never actually given any serious consideration to your ridiculous belief that God can only exist if everything is perfect.

I agree. That “reason” is Natural forces and, in the case of animals, motivation (including being happy or content).
The “purpose” Nature has contructed thru evolution & other forces is ... survival, propagation, redistribution of matter with forces.
Why do you think nature cares if living things survive?
It doesn’t.
And yet it is prevalent in all life. If it were as you say it is, then it wouldn't be pervasive through out all living things. Clearly nature has a preference for living things to survive.

It doesn’t.
In fact, the more I think about it there isn't one single aspect of the reproductive cycle that isn't geared for living things to survive; from the large birth numbers which account for certain numbers perishing before they can breed new life to the fact that females sync their menstrual cycles so births occur at the same time so that the offspring will have a nursing mother available if something should happen to theirs.

Nature (biology & culture) explains this Covid-19 & other pandemics. The “God” belief/faith explains nothing logical.

The dense populations in urban areas around the world plus travel plus some political stupidity explains a lot of the ability for the virus to spread & kill susceptible/unhealthy people.
Maybe Nature is telling us something.

Right and wrong. Yes, dense populations made it worse - so did travel - and politics did not help either.

The Bible prophecy in Revelation 6:5-8 is being fulfilled again - and this time the link between the kind of food shortage we now have and the deadly plague we now have is clear - e.g. a quart of wheat for a denarius (a denarius was a typical day's wage back then). i.e. if people have enough money, they can buy food. But unemployment (both for the employees and employers) has caused lower wages which is contributing to the current food shortage. Selfish hoarding doesn't help either,

All of this is consistent with Bible prophecy - so one interpretation of your post is wrong.

However, you need to clarify what you mean by "God belief." For example, the Bible says Satan is the ruler of this world, but many religions teach God is the ruler of this world and that everything is proceeding according to God's plan. The Bible is correct - many religions are wrong on this point,

Nature is also not primarily the cause of the Covid-19 pandemic - man is the primary cause. If anything supernatural is involved it would be from Satan not Jehovah.

Nature (biology & culture) explains this Covid-19 & other pandemics. The “God” belief/faith explains nothing logical.

The dense populations in urban areas around the world plus travel plus some political stupidity explains a lot of the ability for the virus to spread & kill susceptible/unhealthy people.

COVID-19 isn't part of the final tribulation. It's way too early for that, but it is a warning from God to those who claim, "The "God" belief/faith explains nothing logical." The way I interpret what is happening is Satan taking advantage and killing all the sinners and unbelievers now so that he can collect those souls forever. God is warning us to repent and believe in Jesus or else that will be it. Once you die, that is it. You won't be able to repent anymore.

Is the end of the world near? I don't know, but it will be if one gets COVID-19 and that's it. If you die, then your world ends. Thus, it's about repenting as the end of your world may be near. It is nature and right now Satan is the one controlling this respiratory virus that has changed into a killer mutation. What is difficult right now is we still do not know enough about it to combat it effectively; I still think it's spreading instead of slowing down. There should've been enough time so that herd immunity would have took hold, but the US is still getting rising numbers.

Last edited:

Right and wrong. Yes, dense populations made it worse - so did travel - and politics did not help either.

The Bible prophecy in Revelation 6:5-8 is being fulfilled again - and this time the link between the kind of food shortage we now have and the deadly plague we now have is clear - e.g. a quart of wheat for a denarius (a denarius was a typical day's wage back then). i.e. if people have enough money, they can buy food. But unemployment (both for the employees and employers) has caused lower wages which is contributing to the current food shortage. Selfish hoarding doesn't help either,

All of this is consistent with Bible prophecy - so one interpretation of your post is wrong.

However, you need to clarify what you mean by "God belief." For example, the Bible says Satan is the ruler of this world, but many religions teach God is the ruler of this world and that everything is proceeding according to God's plan. The Bible is correct - many religions are wrong on this point,

Nature is also not primarily the cause of the Covid-19 pandemic - man is the primary cause. If anything supernatural is involved it would be from Satan not Jehovah.
If anything supernatural is involved it would be from Satan not Jehovah.
really - -

1589039995593.png

they said they would not repeat their performance - according to your book of forgeries that remains to be seen from our benevolent Almighty - and those that spread disinformation, that claim satan is not dead - the desert religions not satan are the enemy, satan is dead.

pk 1 is correct - if not from the Almighty a statement from nature of humanities desolation.

COVID-19 isn't part of the final tribulation. It's way too early for that, but it is a warning from God to those who claim, "The "God" belief/faith explains nothing logical." The way I interpret what is happening is Satan taking advantage and killing all the sinners and unbelievers now so that he can collect those souls forever. God is warning us to repent and believe in Jesus or else that will be it. Once you die, that is it. You won't be able to repent anymore.

Is the end of the world near? I don't know, but it will be if one gets COVID-19 and that's it. If you die, then your world ends. Thus, it's about repenting as the end of your world may be near. It is nature and right now Satan is the one controlling this respiratory virus that has changed into a killer mutation. What is difficult right now is we still do not know enough about it to combat it effectively; I still think it's spreading instead of slowing down. There should've been enough time so that herd immunity would have took hold, but the US is still getting rising numbers.
"The way I interpret what is happening is Satan taking advantage and killing all the sinners and unbelievers now so that he can collect those souls forever. God is warning us to repent and believe in Jesus or else that will be it. Once you die, that is it. You won't be able to repent anymore."

That seems to edge into the realm of sociopathy. Are you suggesting that the elderly and those who are frail with existing medical conditions are being killed because they're sinners and unbelievers?

That sounds like the rant of someone with a mental illness.

Last edited:
pk 1 is correct - if not from the Almighty a statement from nature of humanities desolation.

He's wrong. You're more wrong with the book of forgeries crack.
Thus, it's about repenting as the end of your world may be near.
not everyone is a sinner, bond repent your sins and live without sinning there is no messiah that will evade what you yourself must accomplish.

give yourself and humanity a chance, burn all the desert books and begin the true path to the Everlasting. triumph over evil is the religion of the 1st century - stop being a deceiver, disinformationalist.

That seems to edge into the realm of sociopathy. Are you suggesting that the elderly and those who are frail with existing medical conditions are being killed because they're sinners and unbelievers?

That sounds like the rant of someone with a mental illness.

It's Satan. The atheists wanted no God and they are getting what they asked for. Once they die, then their world ends and for the atheists God won't be there. They are no atheists in fox holes.

Don't blame me nor call me someone with a mental illness. I'm just the messenger.

There are two components to natural selection; functional advantage and transfer of functional advantage to the next generation.

So even Darwin says that belief in God is superior than not believing in God. Otherwise, religion would have died out long ago.
The reason religion survives is that it’s a cultural relic supported by powerful people who use it to their advantage at the expense of poor “weaker” citizens.
You should try learning some anthropology, sociology, social & developmental psychology.
If atheism offered a functional advantage then religion would have never existed in the first place. That is Darwin in a nutshell. So to argue religion doesn't offer a functional advantage flies in the face of natural selection and Darwinism.
Darwin was a biologist and agnostic. His natural selection focused on adaptation in the animal’s ecosystem, leading to survival, propagation, and speciation, ie evolution.
Religion is a CULTURAL belief system, and POLITICS (power) is associated with it.

Religion survives as a political tool; it does NOT demonstrate truth.
Just look at lying Trump as an example. He uses religion to gather votes and propagate his political power.

It doesn’t.
And yet it is prevalent in all life. If it were as you say it is, then it wouldn't be pervasive through out all living things. Clearly nature has a preference for living things to survive.
If Nature has a “preference” for living things to survive, then why is it estimated that 99% of species “created” have gone extinct?

BTW, you never answered my Q:
Why does a “benevolent” God allow MANY humans to die relatively early, either in a pandemic or in the embryonic stage of development via natural abortion?

Man AND Woman are part of Nature.
Nature, including Trump’s lack of appropriate executive direction, is responsible for the Covid-19 spread & most deaths in the US.

You & “James Bond” refer to the Bible &/or Satan. They are fiction in my rational belief system, and i ignore such fantasy without any evidence for reality.

Darwin was a biologist and agnostic. His natural selection focused on adaptation in the animal’s ecosystem, leading to survival, propagation, and speciation, ie evolution.
Religion is a CULTURAL belief system, and POLITICS (power) is associated with it.

Just look at lying Trump as an example. He uses religion to gather votes and propagate his political power.
Function advantage and transfer of functional advantage. Or it dies out.

Atheism offer no functional advantage. Belief in God does. That is why religion has been so prevalent throughout the history of mankind.

It doesn’t.
If Nature has a “preference” for living things to survive, then why is it estimated that 99% of species “created” have gone extinct?

Why does a “benevolent” God allow MANY humans to die relatively early, either in a pandemic or in the embryonic stage of development via natural abortion?
Because they served their purpose.

I did answer it. You didn’t understand the answer.

Atheism offer no functional advantage. Belief in God does. That is why religion has been so prevalent throughout the history of mankind.
Apparently, you did not understand my previous post.
In your sentence: “That is why religion has been so prevalent throughout the history of mankind” ...
simply substitute “political power” for “religion” and you will be correct.

I did answer it. You didn’t understand the answer.
Please feel free to repeat & elaborate.

Apparently, you did not understand my previous post.
In your sentence: “That is why religion has been so prevalent throughout the history of mankind” ...
simply substitute “political power” for “religion” and you will be correct.
What would you like to substitute for atheism? Anarchy?

I know it disturbs your sensibilities that religion offers a functional advantage over atheism but that’s exactly what the data shows.

Forum List

Back