is CRT being taught in high schools ?

You would be wrong. I bet you don't even know where critical race theory comes from, do you?

I do because I actually research things and find out for myself.

We will defeat this shit all day long.

LOL your OCD aside, your precious Heritage Foundation considers sexual orientation race :eusa_doh:

Effing idiots

The Democrats claim CRT is not being taught in K-12.

You've heard it repeatedly from the posters on this forum. "CRT is not being taught in K-12".

THEY LIE. The Democrats are lying, and the posters on this forum are lying.

In California, the rotten lying Democrats have just been busted in THREE different high schools in THREE different school districts in THREE different counties. And in each case, they're being kicked out.

There's case in Yorba Linda (Placentia district) this week, here it is:

There was a case in Riverside a couple of months ago, here it is:

And if this doesn't take all, they even had a case in Paso Robles last year, which is up there in the middle of liberal heaven near San Francisco. Here it is:

These meddling Democrats LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH. They even tried to deny they were teaching it in Riverside, even after the financial records were exposed.

I'm on my way to the kids right now (cooling my heels in the airport), and I'm going to make absolutely certain there isn't even the tiniest whiff of CRT at my daughter's school. If I find one, there will be suddenly be a liberal without a job.

I'm tired of this crap, and I'm done playing games with these dishonest dishonorable liberals. It's hardball time now. You think I'm kidding? Wait and see.

There will be NO crt at my daughter's school. Not now, not ever.
/-----/ Another example Pervert Dems can try to deny:

You would be wrong. I bet you don't even know where critical race theory comes from, do you?

I do because I actually research things and find out for myself.

We will defeat this shit all day long.
xqiqZnY.jpg

CRT is not real

It's bullshit from top to bottom

So nice to see you standing up for racist bullshit
Tell it to the law school types in graduate classes who actually DO teach and research racism in our society

As opposed to you paranoid fantasies

Forum List

Back