is CRT being taught in high schools ?

Well I wish you luck but I'm pretty sure it's going to be a long road.
Long journeys begin with the first step. :)

You know what they say, think globally act locally. I'm going to act locally. Starting with anyone within earshot.

This "political activism in the name of education" is going to stop. First. Then we'll see about the rest.

Damn if we can't teach anything but the same old lies.
CRT teaches that blacks are oppressed victims and that whites their oppressors. That is the LIE, and the end goal is to turn whites into blacks‘ slaves via reparations. As one nasty black activist told me, “payback is a bitch.”

As you will find out at the mid-terms, there aren’t enough black activists and self-loathing whites to make this happen.

Most white people were not bad. CRT wants to paint all whites as racist oppressors - and to this day - which is racist in itself.
Notice how the questions I asked shut them up.

We need to call them on their own bullshit.

We know in advance: these are lefties. They lie. It's what they do.

They'll try to tell you CRT is something different from what it really is.

But we know what it is

Do you believe that children should be forcibly separated into oppressors and oppressed?

Do you believe that white children commit micro injustices just because they're white?

If they answer yes to these questions, you can expose them as racist communists.

If they answer no, it means they don't really believe in CRT. Because it's easy to show this is exactly what CRT is.

CRT is being taught TODAY, by lefties, in elementary schools. But six states have already made it illegal, and six more are on the way. That's already 25%. After November that number will go to 75.

The Democrats claim CRT is not being taught in K-12.

You've heard it repeatedly from the posters on this forum. "CRT is not being taught in K-12".

THEY LIE. The Democrats are lying, and the posters on this forum are lying.

In California, the rotten lying Democrats have just been busted in THREE different high schools in THREE different school districts in THREE different counties. And in each case, they're being kicked out.

There's case in Yorba Linda (Placentia district) this week, here it is:

There was a case in Riverside a couple of months ago, here it is:

And if this doesn't take all, they even had a case in Paso Robles last year, which is up there in the middle of liberal heaven near San Francisco. Here it is:

These meddling Democrats LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH. They even tried to deny they were teaching it in Riverside, even after the financial records were exposed.

I'm on my way to the kids right now (cooling my heels in the airport), and I'm going to make absolutely certain there isn't even the tiniest whiff of CRT at my daughter's school. If I find one, there will be suddenly be a liberal without a job.

I'm tired of this crap, and I'm done playing games with these dishonest dishonorable liberals. It's hardball time now. You think I'm kidding? Wait and see.

There will be NO crt at my daughter's school. Not now, not ever.
Kids have begun recording the teachers giving classes in CRT. The school administrators are defining CRT by different names to avoid criticism. Some call it Equity Training. No matter what label they give it, it's racist and creating hatred between students where there was none.

No, like when they are teaching kids that being born white makes them racists.

Even in the sixties and seventies we were taught about slavery, Jim Crow and other democratic policies meant to keep blacks ignorant, subservient and trapped in poverty and how dem's then learned that they could buy their votes with welfare policies and at the same time destroy what had been the strength of black families and their faith which had sustained them through it all.
I went to school in the 60s and NO...we were not taught about Jim Crow. We did NOT know that after the Civil War and during Reconstruction that Blacks in the south had much more freedom and rights than after Reconstruction ended (and Jim Crow took hold). We were never taught about the attack on Tulsa or that it was the "Black Wall Street"

And this was in New jersey. Don't even tell me that Texas was more enlightened...

Yep, spot on. The democrat party of anti American trash love their name games. They needed to make homos sound all warm and fuzzy so they started calling them GAY. And global warming wasn't working so they started calling it CLIMATE CHANGE. I mean who can deny climate change? It changes daily. And of course we can't forget the illegal aliens, which is what they are by legal definition, but they didn't like that either, so they tried to name change them to UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS, but settled on ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. And then comes CRT, oh yeah, that too. Can't have critical race theory showing up in print anywhere so they just rename that too...

Oh you poor, poor thing. Do you have a point to this blither or are you just off your meds.

People hated the denigrating and insulting expression to describe themselves, just like YOU hate being called a "stupid cracker" even though that's what you are. Why don't you just accept it, Cracker???

We can go back to calling you a Cracker. Would that make you feel better?

I went to school in the 60s and NO...we were not taught about Jim Crow. We did NOT know that after the Civil War and during Reconstruction that Blacks in the south had much more freedom and rights than after Reconstruction ended (and Jim Crow took hold). We were never taught about the attack on Tulsa or that it was the "Black Wall Street"

And this was in New jersey. Don't even tell me that Texas was more enlightened...

Or Juneteenth. Or that after Tulsa, there were a number of similar attacks throughout the nation to shut down black businesses and prosperity. Were you taught about the Trail of Tears, or the Chinese Exclusion Act?

If not for The Watchmen, would white Americans still be largely unaware of Tulsa or Juneteenth?

Oh you poor, poor thing. Do you have a point to this blither or are you just off your meds.

People hated the denigrating and insulting expression to describe themselves, just like YOU hate being called a "stupid cracker" even though that's what you are. Why don't you just accept it, Cracker???

We can go back to calling you a Cracker. Would that make you feel better?
You are one stupid bitch, and your inane drivel is borderline retarded.

You can't refuge a single thing I said, so you respond with childish retarted shit.

Stupid old leftard skank.

You still haven't refuted ANYTHING I posted, Cracker. You just keep trying and failing to insult me.

I'd have to have some modicum of respect for you or your opinions for your insults to have any affect at all, other than to make me laugh at your utter capitulation here.

You can't refuge a single thing I said, so you respond with childish retarted shit.

Stupid old leftard skank.
Note...when calling someone stupid...try to spell better..(refuge...retarted)

I have no idea what the conservative wolf pack considers "CRT" or "Critical Race Theory" these days. I am inclined to believe it is anything that doesn't teach that straight white fundamentalist christians are the cat's pajamas.
You would be wrong. I bet you don't even know where critical race theory comes from, do you?

I do because I actually research things and find out for myself.

We will defeat this shit all day long.

Forum List

Back