is CRT being taught in high schools ?

You men like in US history class when they review the era of colonies to the Civil War where white people oppressed black people or the post Civil War era to present where white people suppressed black people?
No, like when they are teaching kids that being born white makes them racists.

Even in the sixties and seventies we were taught about slavery, Jim Crow and other democratic policies meant to keep blacks ignorant, subservient and trapped in poverty and how dem's then learned that they could buy their votes with welfare policies and at the same time destroy what had been the strength of black families and their faith which had sustained them through it all.

Last edited:
Republicans sure as hell don't want Jim Crow MENTIONED now.

That's an example of what they think "CRT" is. It's not

TBH, I am not sure they even know or care when you have groups like the Heritage Foundation spouting off that LGBTQ education is critical race theory too. Apparently my school system was unique in that critical reasoning was actively encouraged. I have yet to see anything that outrages the right in their CRT obsession that somehow is fundamentally different than what I was taught from about third grade on. I guess they don't want the teachers to deviate from some imaginary script,

No, like when they are teaching kids that being born white makes them racists.

Even in the sixties and seventies we taught about slavery, Jim Crow and other democratic policies meant to keep blacks subservient and poor.
It's not the act of birth that conditions their minds to hate. Those so-called Democrat policies were enforced by Republicans also and now the Republicans use the confederate flag to show their heritage.

It's not the act of birth that conditions their minds to hate. Those so-called Democrat policies were enforced by Republicans also and now the Republicans use the confederate flag to show their heritage.
Good to see then you also oppose CRT.

Republicans didn't control much of anything when those policies were put into place but the more power gained by conservatives the more we were able to reverse them.

I have no idea what the conservative wolf pack considers "CRT" or "Critical Race Theory" these days. I am inclined to believe it is anything that doesn't teach that straight white fundamentalist christians are the cat's pajamas.
Are you okay with public schools separating first graders into "oppressors" and "oppressed"?

Yes, it actually happened.

TBH, I am not sure they even know or care when you have groups like the Heritage Foundation spouting off that LGBTQ education is critical race theory too. Apparently my school system was unique in that critical reasoning was actively encouraged. I have yet to see anything that outrages the right in their CRT obsession that somehow is fundamentally different than what I was taught from about third grade on. I guess they don't want the teachers to deviate from some imaginary script,
Critical race theory is not "reasoning".

It is racist Marxism.

The commies realized they could never get a class war in the US, so now they try to divide us by race.

The Democrats already got scammed once, by a bunch of racist communists who called themselves Black Lives Matter.

Now they're letting themselves be scammed again, by another bunch of racist communists.

Every one of the intellectual founders of CRT was a communist. These assholes are trying to teach white kids that they're constantly committing "micro-injustices" just by virtue of being white.

These CRT assholes are racist from the ground up They're the biggest bunch of hypocrites on the planet

Critical race theory is not "reasoning".

It is racist Marxism.

The commies realized they could never get a class war in the US, so now they try to divide us by race.

The Democrats already got scammed once, by a bunch of racist communists who called themselves Black Lives Matter.

Now they're letting themselves be scammed again, by another bunch of racist communists.

Every one of the intellectual founders of CRT was a communist. These assholes are trying to teach white kids that they're constantly committing "micro-injustices" just by virtue of being white.

These CRT assholes are racist from the ground up They're the biggest bunch of hypocrites on the planet
Whatever else it is or isn't it's all part of a concerted effort to undermine every foundation stone upon which the country has been built and by which it's supported.

There's no place good we end up with no remaining foundation.

Whatever else it is or isn't it's all part of a concerted effort to undermine every foundation stone upon which the country has been built and by which it's supported.

There's no place good we end up with no remaining foundation.
This crap stops here.

With me.

And everyone I touch.

This racist bullshit is going to become very unpopular very fast.

This crap stops here.

With me.

And everyone I touch.

This racist bullshit is going to become very unpopular very fast.
You need a couple of hundred million friends to even begin stopping much less undoing it and half the country seems happy with the accelerating dissolution of The Republic.

It took over 200 years to screw things up this badly and I'm afraid it's going to take longer than I've got left on the planet to do much about turning it around.

You need a couple of hundred million friends to even begin stopping much less undoing it and half the country seems happy with the accelerating dissolution of The Republic.

It took over 200 years to screw things up this badly and I'm afraid it's going to take longer than I've got left on the planet to do much about turning it around.
Daunting task, you say?

I specialize in daunting tasks.

For thirty years they paid me big bucks to do the impossible, for people who didn't even appreciate it.

Nah - this stuff started in the early 70's. Remember when Jerry Rubin became a stock broker? That's about when it started.

And, there wasn't no 200 million people involved. Just a SMALL group of very loud fucktards.

Trust me, I know human dynamics VERY well. We have much bigger wedges than these foolish liberals can even dream of. They're going to catch a few doses of their own medicine pretty soon, and they're not going to like it very much.

Did you see that Elon Musk is starting a social media operation? :p

Daunting task, you say?

I specialize in daunting tasks.

For thirty years they paid me big bucks to do the impossible, for people who didn't even appreciate it.

Nah - this stuff started in the early 70's. Remember when Jerry Rubin became a stock broker? That's about when it started.

And, there wasn't no 200 million people involved. Just a SMALL group of very loud fucktards.

Trust me, I know human dynamics VERY well. We have much bigger wedges than these foolish liberals can even dream of. They're going to catch a few doses of their own medicine pretty soon, and they're not going to like it very much.

Did you see that Elon Musk is starting a social media operation? :p
Well I wish you luck but I'm pretty sure it's going to be a long road.

Forum List

Back