Google Has Erased the Trump Presidency

:The question was: could Trump and the Right sustain this barrage long enough to continue with these efforts? Could he possibly win? Or did they need to destroy him? The answer, after 2020, is they rigged the system and “won” and they are still, after two impeachments and a hoax, trying to destroy him and anyone else who runs in his mold or on his platform. Cancel culture, censorship, and de-platforming are their trademarks—which result in the death of free speech.

Big picture: this is the new geopolitical battleground. The reality is there is no bipartisanship any longer; there is no middle ground. Politics has become warlike and there are no prisoners. It is a winner take all contest but when the Republicans are elected they sit back, compromise, and often applaud the monopolists with whom many of them are in bed."

LET"S don't forget it. Preach it to your kids, your grandkids. Don't let them get away with the revision, the lies, the fake news. THIS, NOW, is the worst president in the history of the US...beating out Carter, acknowledging the evil of the obama admin and succeeding it in wickedness, corruption, treason and destruction, lies and deceit.

:The question was: could Trump and the Right sustain this barrage long enough to continue with these efforts? Could he possibly win? Or did they need to destroy him? The answer, after 2020, is they rigged the system and “won” and they are still, after two impeachments and a hoax, trying to destroy him and anyone else who runs in his mold or on his platform. Cancel culture, censorship, and de-platforming are their trademarks—which result in the death of free speech.

Big picture: this is the new geopolitical battleground. The reality is there is no bipartisanship any longer; there is no middle ground. Politics has become warlike and there are no prisoners. It is a winner take all contest but when the Republicans are elected they sit back, compromise, and often applaud the monopolists with whom many of them are in bed."

Didn't see much compromise from the trump presidency.

The bastards can't even acknowledge that he was president. The left is the devil. And I'm dead serious
I'm predicting actual street-fighting instigated by media and the Left as soon as he even announces his run. They will NEVER accept even the possibility that he could win again. The big question then, is what is the answer to their behavior?

Didn't see much compromise from the trump presidency.
Uh... the Dems, media, and alphabet agencies began the attack on him from day one, possibly even sooner. If people were doing their damndest to destroy your presidency and even the lives of your children, would YOU bend over for them?
Just curious, Bulldog... IF he runs and wins again what do you think should happen in America to "protect our Republic"?

Uh... the Dems, media, and alphabet agencies began the attack on him from day one, possibly even sooner. If people were doing their damndest to destroy your presidency and even the lives of your children, would YOU bend over for them?
Just curious, Bulldog... IF he runs and wins again what do you think should happen in America to "protect our Republic"?
If he runs and wins again, I'm not sure our republic can be defended.

You bastards can't acknowledge who the president is now.
Your party never accepted that Trump was legitimate. You and those like you cheered the discord along and now we are at a tipping point. All you had to do to defuse the accusation of cheating was to work with the Rs to canvass and investigate the hundreds of DOCUMENTED irregularities. Honest people don't march in lockstep, trying to block every attempt to find the answers.

Fortunately, the evidence is still being accumulated and it doesn't matter if YOU ever accept it. If your party tries that nonsense again, the country is going to come apart.

You do know Biden is YOUR president at least until January 2025...right?
Did YOU accept Trump as having been legally elected? Did you support the years worth of investigations? I don't accept that the senile old man is legitimate at all. I've already sent a letter to my Representative in the House telling him he either supports impeachment or I'll volunteer and donate to his replacement.

Your party never accepted that Trump was legitimate. You and those like you cheered the discord along and now we are at a tipping point. All you had to do to defuse the accusation of cheating was to work with the Rs to canvass and investigate the hundreds of DOCUMENTED irregularities. Honest people don't march in lockstep, trying to block every attempt to find the answers.

Fortunately, the evidence is still being accumulated and it doesn't matter if YOU ever accept it. If your party tries that nonsense again, the country is going to come apart.
Great. When will you produce all the evidence you claim to have? Mike Pillow has been promising for a long time, but nothing yet. What is the hold up?

They can't wait to start their, "Geriatrics going to war for Trump" crusade.
Hell, even geriatrics on the Right have more backbone than the BLM and Antifa thugs. The "war" began in November of 2020.

Forum List

Back