Is anybody old enough to remember?

Why the need to resort to this typical whataboutism none sense,
instead of actually addressing the question of the thread?

I don't know, Independent was babbling about how the Arabs should be happy the Zionists didn't conquer them all.

Reality- the Zionists haven't won a war with America bailing them out since 1967.
Indeed, you don't know.

Is that why you keep evading the OP question?

What you want is lots of pics of dead Jews to wank off to.

Okay, buddy. What the Nazis did to the Jews doesn't excuse what the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians.

If it did, then you really don't have any business criticizing BLM or ANTIFA, as they work on pretty much the same principle. "Someone did a nasty to my people, so I can do a nasty to other people".

I often wonder if some people simply did not receive the right kind attention as children, and so they spend their entire lives being repulsive creeps because that is the only way they get any attention at all.

That actually sounds like Trump. According to his niece.

View attachment 378139

I have long considered the hatred of Jews to be symptomatic of some much deeper issues. When some of these creatures create an entirely fictitious history to justify their hatred, doubly so.

That's nice, buddy, but it isn't about "Jews", it's about Zionism and the foolishness of supporting an apartheid state in the Middle East. Israel can ONLY exist by regulating the Arab citizens to second class citizenship. It makes it no different than South Africa or the US under Jim Crow. Any sensible person can see those were wrong.

ndeed. Most of it is just weird, as if there aren't any legitimate criticisms over thousands of years or something. For the left wingers here it's mostly coming from assorted sexual deviants and goes hand in hand with Xian bashing rubbish, and the holocaust denial is of course based on Nazi and European apologia; most of conquered Europe assisted in rounding them up, but they hope to bury it under 'Da Natzees did it!!!', particularly Poland and the other eastern Europeans,

Okay, someone needed to teach you at an early age not to do run-on sentences. That said, you really can't deny the role Christianity played in the Holocaust and all the other oppressions of Jews that happened before that. Jews killed their magic God-man. It's in the bible. (Of course, I don't think they did because I don't think Jesus ever existed).

and of course the British were actually ramming refugee ships, as if Jews were supposed to remain forever in the concentration camps, where many still were in 1947, two years after being 'liberated', unable to return to Poland or the east for fear of being murdered by the locals as many indeed were when they tried to return to their homes. Sick freaks like Joe of course like the idea of mass murders instead.

No, we had an army there, we should have had no problem returning them to their homes. In fact, all the other people who were sent to concentration camps, (Including a cousin of mine who was a Catholic Priest who had criticized the Nazis) were allowed to go home after the war.

What was unacceptable was saying, "Here, you can have Palestine, that none of you showed any interest in going to before the war, and here's a bunch of weapons so you can do to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to you."

"Two Wrongs don't make a right"- ONe of the few sensible things the nuns taught me growing up.

Well, Arabs should've thought better,
before expelling the local Jews from all their holy cities.
They sure didn't expect to be defeated by a bunch of former dhimmis.

Justice is sweet thing.

Where did you get this statistic? It contradicts the official data. Or you included all West Bank into Israel?

I consider ALL of Palestine, West bank, Gaza, Israel proper, and the 4 million Palestinians who still live in Exile.

One person, one vote, right of return. Jews are the minority... like whites in South Africa.
Oh, you are advocating a one state solution here. It is a generous gift for 'Zionists' from you part. I also think that this solution will be realized in the future.

The question remains how this will be realized and what form of the state will be formed as a result of that. The Jews there are de facto the authority for the main part of Palestine. And you can't expect to talk with them by the means of ultimatums. Especially, if their policy of building ties with some Arab countries will be fruitful (I think it will).

I think that this state will have some form of confederation. Where the Arabs will hold significant autonomy in certain parts of the country, while Israeli authorities will supervise security, foreign and financial matters.

Where did you get this statistic? It contradicts the official data. Or you included all West Bank into Israel?

I consider ALL of Palestine, West bank, Gaza, Israel proper, and the 4 million Palestinians who still live in Exile.

One person, one vote, right of return. Jews are the minority... like whites in South Africa.
Oh, you are advocating a one state solution here. It is a generous gift for 'Zionists' from you part. I also think that this solution will be realized in the future.

The question remains how this will be realized and what form of the state will be formed as a result of that. The Jews there are de facto the authority for the main part of Palestine. And you can't expect to talk with them by the means of ultimatums. Especially, if their policy of building ties with some Arab countries will be fruitful (I think it will).

I think that this state will have some form of confederation. Where the Arabs will hold significant autonomy in certain parts of the country, while Israeli authorities will supervise security, foreign and financial matters.

Joeb lives in the past thinking one state is intimidating to Israelis,
he thinks there a 'demographic threat'.

Confederation?
I don't need that.

Last edited:
Just today talked with a Muslim guy in his 50's,
a construction contractor, millionaire, 5 kids.

A Jewish guy in his 30's working for him,
barely makes 2000$, waiting for the 4th child.

Confederation?
I don't need that
Why? I see it quite reasonable. What are your objections?

Agree, IT IS reasonable, for any other country and nation.
I even entertained that idea in various versions.

My objection are book of Devarim 7:1-5

If they wanna play Philistines,
they'll get the appropriate treatment.

If they wanna play Islam on us,
they'll be submitted by former dhimmis.

Even if I choose shared sovereignty,
they'll force us to take full control,
that's their whole 'job' here.

Confederation?
I don't need that

What is common between contemporary Arabs and the seven nations described in the book? Those people with their customs, because of which God commanded to annihilate them, are gone long ago. At least the Muslims are monotheistic, and they recognize parts of the Torah as their scripture.

Indeed, you don't know.

I didn't evade it.

Palestinians are the native people.
The Zionists from Europe are the invaders.

In short, you are proposing what the Apartheid South Africans tried in the 1980's by pretending to give the Majority Blacks "Homelands" of the crappiest land in the country. The world didn't buy this. They kept on the Sanctions until they cried Uncle.

The Zionist Entity is increasingly becoming an international pariah.

Indeed, you don't know.

I didn't evade it.

In short, you are proposing what the Apartheid South Africans tried in the 1980's by pretending to give the Majority Blacks "Homelands" of the crappiest land in the country. The world didn't buy this. They kept on the Sanctions until they cried Uncle.

Native as in most Arabs can't even pronounce the name of the land,
or as in an average American 'native' to Milwaukee?

We know what you both try to compensate for.
One thing is to make big ass claims,
another is to make sense.

Indeed, you don't know.

I didn't evade it.

The thing is Israel isn't becoming that. On the contrary, it is building relations with some Arab states, and I think that in the future we will see Israel-Arab alliance against Iran. And resolving Palestinian issue, concerning Israel's interests, will be a major part of this.

You can draw parallels everything you want. But in the proposed confederation, the Arabs will have all rights to freely move, live and work in every part of this state.

Btw, I dont exclude a variant that on the contrary, the state will be unitary, but with some sort of the Electoral College inserted in it. It all is open for discussion.

Okay, buddy. What the Nazis did to the Jews doesn't excuse what the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians.

Says a deviant who makes all kinds of excuses for Arab terrorism. lol 'Buddy'? ...

If it did, then you really don't have any business criticizing BLM or ANTIFA, as they work on pretty much the same principle. "Someone did a nasty to my people, so I can do a nasty to other people".

Nobody did anythiung to BLM or Antifa, they're just obnoxious punks LARPing as 'sicil justice warriors' when all they are is just nasty vain little punks in real life.

View attachment 378139

That's nice, buddy, but it isn't about "Jews", it's about Zionism and the foolishness of supporting an apartheid state in the Middle East. Israel can ONLY exist by regulating the Arab citizens to second class citizenship. It makes it no different than South Africa or the US under Jim Crow. Any sensible person can see those were wrong.

lol Joe thinks he's 'sensible' now, lol. They have to 'regulate' Arab ciizens because Arabs are nasty violent bigots who like Genocide and random terrorism. It's pretty simple stuff, obviously you just like to see dead Jews, and probably others, and will make any excuse for

ndeed. Most of it is just weird, as if there aren't any legitimate criticisms over thousands of years or something. For the left wingers here it's mostly coming from assorted sexual deviants and goes hand in hand with Xian bashing rubbish, and the holocaust denial is of course based on Nazi and European apologia; most of conquered Europe assisted in rounding them up, but they hope to bury it under 'Da Natzees did it!!!', particularly Poland and the other eastern Europeans,

Okay, someone needed to teach you at an early age not to do run-on sentences.

don't need any lesson from an uneducated dope addled terrorist fan, Joe.

That said, you really can't deny the role Christianity played in the Holocaust and all the other oppressions of Jews that happened before that. Jews killed their magic God-man. It's in the bible. (Of course, I don't think they did because I don't think Jesus ever existed).

Actually I never denied' anything, it's just that you don't know history an just want to see lots of dead bodies to make yourself feel better. As for the 'oppression' of Jews I'm not part of the Pity Party, they've done their own share of oppressions, murders, and massacres, especially of Christians, and they reaped what they sowed in that regard. The Holocaust doesn't exempt them from criticism for their past behavior. Many Jews happily joined in the Muslim Crusades for centuries, made out very well off of that, and many of the Ultra-Orthodox and some of the Orthodox probably still would today if given the chance.

As for the holocaust, the Nazis were pagans and atheists, and so were most Europeans. We didn't see much resistance to such aberrations then for the same reasons you and your 'social justice warriors aren't willing to fight that sort of atrocity anywhere else today; instead you're here in nice safe America, taunting cops and whining about Jews going back to their homelands and making excuses for a violent mob of squatters just because it's the fashion with your sick little peer group.

No, we had an army there, we should have had no problem returning them to their homes. In fact, all the other people who were sent to concentration camps, (Including a cousin of mine who was a Catholic Priest who had criticized the Nazis) were allowed to go home after the war.

Joe doesn't know what he's talking about, as usual; we had an 'army' where, in Poland? Joe doesn't know who occupied Poland and eastern Europe, and he doesn't know Jews trying to return home were murdered, which is way so many were still in displacement camps in 1947. Or, he's just lying. I had two uncles still working the borders in 1947, looking the other way as people were still fleeing the East then in droves. As for the camps, it's easy enough to find that info; they simply re-named them 'Displaced Persons' camps, and it was tough to feed them during the post-war famines; many ' liberated' Jews were still dying in them.

What was unacceptable was saying, "Here, you can have Palestine, that none of you showed any interest in going to before the war, and here's a bunch of weapons so you can do to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to you."

lol Joe doesn't know squat, as we all know by now.

"Two Wrongs don't make a right"- ONe of the few sensible things the nuns taught me growing up.

lol now you're pretending to have morals? That's cute.

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews
⁜→ JoeB131, Dogmaphobe, et al,

BLUF: I was wondering about that myself.

No, I hate American boys dying for religious fantasies.
No American boys are dying in Israel.

you are simply a lowlife who hates Jews.
(COMMENT)

While, for sure, there are Active Duty assigned to the Office of the Defense Attaché, I do not know of any unit that is on the ground, engaged or likely to be engaged, with the pro-Hostile Terrorist Arab Palestinian Consortium.

Is someone claiming there are Active Duty assigned there?
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Don't you know that every action we take in the Middle East is because Jews?

Muslims are totally peaceful otherwise.

Yes, it's absurd, especially when all of the big oil companies were pro-Arab and none hired Jews, and that includes mid-sized and little companies in Texas, too. I think the Moncriefs were one the few who did business with Israel after the war, and they found a lot of natural gas, but it was pretty deep then and well tech hadn't gotten to point where it was economical to drill for it in the 1950's.

Israel isn't a 'religious fantasy', it's a real state created out of political realities. The Kurds and Armenians are other nationalities who deserve one, only to be backstabbed by the western powers and abandoned, mostly because of left wing fashionistas like Joe, who will support any foreign enemy of the U.S., no matter what.

Indeed, you don't know.

I didn't evade it.

JoeB131 said:
"Palestinians are the native people."

= = = = = = = =

Ria_Longhorn:

Nonsense.

Almut Nebel's 2001 study, "The Y Chromosome Pool of Jews as Part of the Genetic Landscape of the Middle East" found that, '[T]he Y chromosomes in Palestinian Arabs and Bedouins represent, to a large extent, early lineages derived from the Neolithic inhabitants of the area and additional lineages from more-recent population movements. The early lineages are part of the common chromosome pool shared with Jews. According to our working model, the more-recent migrations were mostly from the ARABIAN PENINSULA [emphasis mine], as is seen in the Arab-specific Eu 10 chromosomes that include the modal haplotypes observed in Palestinians and Bedouins.'
Indeed, you don't know.

I didn't evade it.

JoeB131 said:
"Palestinians are the native people."

= = = = = = = =

Ria_Longhorn:

Nonsense.

Almut Nebel's 2001 study, "The Y Chromosome Pool of Jews as Part of the Genetic Landscape of the Middle East" found that, '[T]he Y chromosomes in Palestinian Arabs and Bedouins represent, to a large extent, early lineages derived from the Neolithic inhabitants of the area and additional lineages from more-recent population movements. The early lineages are part of the common chromosome pool shared with Jews. According to our working model, the more-recent migrations were mostly from the ARABIAN PENINSULA [emphasis mine], as is seen in the Arab-specific Eu 10 chromosomes that include the modal haplotypes observed in Palestinians and Bedouins.'

Actually, you are the one doing handstands to justify an oppressive colonial regime. Not me.

Me, I wouldn't want to live next to people who want to murder me... whether they had a good reason or not.

Nobody did anythiung to BLM or Antifa, they're just obnoxious punks LARPing as 'sicil justice warriors' when all they are is just nasty vain little punks in real life.

So slavery, Jim Crow, Police Brutality, you want to pretend those things never happened... Okay.

Actually I never denied' anything, it's just that you don't know history an just want to see lots of dead bodies to make yourself feel better. As for the 'oppression' of Jews I'm not part of the Pity Party, they've done their own share of oppressions, murders, and massacres, especially of Christians, and they reaped what they sowed in that regard. The Holocaust doesn't exempt them from criticism for their past behavior. Many Jews happily joined in the Muslim Crusades for centuries, made out very well off of that, and many of the Ultra-Orthodox and some of the Orthodox probably still would today if given the chance.

That was a word salad. Let's see if we can unscramble it. The thing is, there was systematic oppression of Jews in Europe- The Spanish Inquisition, the Russian Pogroms, the Holocaust. The Jews made a convenient scapegoat for problems. They also set themselves apart and often engaged in activities that made them unpopular. (Again, see "The Merchant of Venice", an openly anti-Semitic play by Shakespeare.) And of course, there's the Bible.

As for the holocaust, the Nazis were pagans and atheists, and so were most Europeans. We didn't see much resistance to such aberrations then for the same reasons you and your 'social justice warriors aren't willing to fight that sort of atrocity anywhere else today; instead you're here in nice safe America, taunting cops and whining about Jews going back to their homelands and making excuses for a violent mob of squatters just because it's the fashion with your sick little peer group.

Sorry, Buddy, the Nazis were Christians. I can give you a whole bunch of quote by Hitler confirming his Christianity, or point out where the Pope was all for the Axis all the way up until the Allies were knocking on the Vatican door.

Joe doesn't know what he's talking about, as usual; we had an 'army' where, in Poland? Joe doesn't know who occupied Poland and eastern Europe, and he doesn't know Jews trying to return home were murdered, which is way so many were still in displacement camps in 1947. Or, he's just lying. I had two uncles still working the borders in 1947, looking the other way as people were still fleeing the East then in droves. As for the camps, it's easy enough to find that info; they simply re-named them 'Displaced Persons' camps, and it was tough to feed them during the post-war famines; many ' liberated' Jews were still dying in them.

Funny thing.. We were on the same side as the Russians, and there was no reason for the people in the camps to not go back to their homes... in fact, most of the ones who weren't Jews did. (Half the victims of the Holocaust were non-Jewish.)

Confederation?
I don't need that

What is common between contemporary Arabs and the seven nations described in the book? Those people with their customs, because of which God commanded to annihilate them, are gone long ago. At least the Muslims are monotheistic, and they recognize parts of the Torah as their scripture.

Contemporary Arabs have honor, these are just savages,
lowest of scum that the core Muslim nations see as filth that gives them bad name.

Remember the construction contractor I was talking about?

Just yesterday his 'cousins' went into his new restaurant in Basmat Tiv'on and murdered a local school teacher, then they ruined the restaurant, if these things were ever reported beyond a line in local news, if at all, I wouldn't have to explain that.

They're the degenerates of the Arab world,
whom no Arab country wants in their society,

And that's how they ended up here,
when it was the most neglected land under the Caliphate.

Everyone knows, it's just not PC to say, and too gruesome to digest.

Last edited:

Actually, you are the one doing handstands to justify an oppressive colonial regime. Not me.

Me, I wouldn't want to live next to people who want to murder me... whether they had a good reason or not.

Then you're an idiot,
living in America with cities that have higher homicide rate in a single decade,
than all the casualties in the 72 years of the Arab-Israeli wars altogether.

It's beyond clear why you need to overcompensate so much....

Last edited:
Confederation?
I don't need that

lowest of scum that the core Muslim nations see as filth that gives them bad name.

Just yesterday his 'cousins' went into his new restaurant in Basmat Tiv'on and murdered a local school teacher, then they ruined the restaurant, if these things were ever reported beyond a line in local news, if at all, I wouldn't have to explain that.

Well, and nonetheless you will have to deal with them. I think that at some point in the future Israel will expand its sovereignty on all of West Bank and Gaza Strip. Due to that, the number of Muslim population will increase significantly.

I remember that there were plans to resettle significant number of the Arabs to other places in exchange for financial allowances. But I dont think this can be realized in any significant numbers.

So, from the one side you will have doubled (?) Arab population and from the other the need to preserve Israel as a Jewish state. Even if demography will be on your side, the Arabs will be a major issue in Israel's policy and security for generations.

I am sure the best Israel minds have been working on that and have several plans on the table. And of course I dont know these conclusions. But for me, the most obvious outcomes are either a confederation with Israel supervising foreign and security policies and finances or a unitary state with something similar with the Electoral College inserted in that.

Confederation?
I don't need that

Well, and nonetheless you will have to deal with them. I think that at some point in the future Israel will expand its sovereignty on all of West Bank and Gaza Strip. Due to that, the number of Muslim population will increase significantly.

I remember that there were plans to resettle significant number of the Arabs to other places in exchange for financial allowances. But I dont think this can be realized in any significant numbers.

So, from the one side you will have doubled (?) Arab population and from the other the need to preserve Israel as a Jewish state. Even if demography will be on your side, the Arabs will be a major issue in Israel's policy and security for generations.

I am sure the best Israel minds have been working on that and have several plans on the table. And of course I dont know these conclusions. But for me, the most obvious outcomes are either a confederation with Israel supervising foreign and security policies and finances or a unitary state with something similar with the Electoral College inserted in that.

Or...we just bring in the Anusim from Central-South America,
and the Pashtunim from Afghanistan and Dagistan.

Reform to parliamentary monarchy,
and before the next evening Abdallah the 2nd begs to sing Hatikvah.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back