Is anybody old enough to remember?

Who is the "we" you are volunteering to dismantle Israel? Grab your rakes and pitchforks and lead the gee-had, tough guy. Wannabe Caliphate'ist Erdogan wants the Caliphate back so send him an email and you two can realign borders across the Middle East.

You are obviously unaware that the geographic area of "Palestine" was land controlled by the Ottoman caliphate. At no time were ''Palestinians'' a distinct entity, separate from the caliphate.

Wow, so this attempt to erase a people... who does that remind you of?

Come on, you can guess... he had a funny little mustache.

What you want is lots of pics of dead Jews to wank off to.

Okay, buddy. What the Nazis did to the Jews doesn't excuse what the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians.

If it did, then you really don't have any business criticizing BLM or ANTIFA, as they work on pretty much the same principle. "Someone did a nasty to my people, so I can do a nasty to other people".

I often wonder if some people simply did not receive the right kind attention as children, and so they spend their entire lives being repulsive creeps because that is the only way they get any attention at all.

That actually sounds like Trump. According to his niece.

1598101709102.png

I have long considered the hatred of Jews to be symptomatic of some much deeper issues. When some of these creatures create an entirely fictitious history to justify their hatred, doubly so.

That's nice, buddy, but it isn't about "Jews", it's about Zionism and the foolishness of supporting an apartheid state in the Middle East. Israel can ONLY exist by regulating the Arab citizens to second class citizenship. It makes it no different than South Africa or the US under Jim Crow. Any sensible person can see those were wrong.

ndeed. Most of it is just weird, as if there aren't any legitimate criticisms over thousands of years or something. For the left wingers here it's mostly coming from assorted sexual deviants and goes hand in hand with Xian bashing rubbish, and the holocaust denial is of course based on Nazi and European apologia; most of conquered Europe assisted in rounding them up, but they hope to bury it under 'Da Natzees did it!!!', particularly Poland and the other eastern Europeans,

Okay, someone needed to teach you at an early age not to do run-on sentences. That said, you really can't deny the role Christianity played in the Holocaust and all the other oppressions of Jews that happened before that. Jews killed their magic God-man. It's in the bible. (Of course, I don't think they did because I don't think Jesus ever existed).

and of course the British were actually ramming refugee ships, as if Jews were supposed to remain forever in the concentration camps, where many still were in 1947, two years after being 'liberated', unable to return to Poland or the east for fear of being murdered by the locals as many indeed were when they tried to return to their homes. Sick freaks like Joe of course like the idea of mass murders instead.

No, we had an army there, we should have had no problem returning them to their homes. In fact, all the other people who were sent to concentration camps, (Including a cousin of mine who was a Catholic Priest who had criticized the Nazis) were allowed to go home after the war.

What was unacceptable was saying, "Here, you can have Palestine, that none of you showed any interest in going to before the war, and here's a bunch of weapons so you can do to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to you."

"Two Wrongs don't make a right"- ONe of the few sensible things the nuns taught me growing up.

Who is the "we" you are volunteering to dismantle Israel? Grab your rakes and pitchforks and lead the gee-had, tough guy. Wannabe Caliphate'ist Erdogan wants the Caliphate back so send him an email and you two can realign borders across the Middle East.

You are obviously unaware that the geographic area of "Palestine" was land controlled by the Ottoman caliphate. At no time were ''Palestinians'' a distinct entity, separate from the caliphate.

Wow, so this attempt to erase a people... who does that remind you of?

Come on, you can guess... he had a funny little mustache.
There were no people to erase. You press a nonsense claim that there was a unique, distinct society that was somehow ''erased''. As most people know, the loosely defined geographic area called ''Palestine'' was a Sanjak of the Ottoman empire.

Come on, you can be honest. One of your heroes was a sociopath with a little mustache who tried and failed to ''erase a people''.

There were no people to erase. You press a nonsense claim that there was a unique, distinct society that was somehow ''erased''. As most people know, the loosely defined geographic area called ''Palestine'' was a Sanjak of the Ottoman empire.

Come on, you can be honest. One of your heroes was a sociopath with a little mustache who tried and failed to ''erase a people''.

The people in that region didn't speak Turkish, they spoke Arabic. They fought for their independence on the promise by the British that they would have their own country.

What the Zionists are doing is no better than what the Nazis tried. They are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

"And the Germans killed the Jews
and the Jews killed the Arabs
and the Arabs killed hostages
and that is the news...
Is it any wonder, the Monkey's confused"

- Roger Waters, Amused to Death.

The people in that region didn't speak Turkish, they spoke Arabic. They fought for their independence on the promise by the British that they would have their own country.

What the Zionists are doing is no better than what the Nazis tried. They are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

"And the Germans killed the Jews
and the Jews killed the Arabs
and the Arabs killed hostages
and that is the news...
Is it any wonder, the Monkey's confused"

- Roger Waters, Amused to Death.
The people in that region were the former subjects of the Ottoman Empire. Rewriting history doesn't change history.

Yes, the Jewish people (The Zionists™️), fought for their independence. I’ve noticed that just a little tweak launches you into your stereotypical Jew rants where The Zionists™️ is a slogan always ready for dumping into threads,

Yeah, Roger Waters. A Jew hating bigot. How predictable you would find common cause.

Your online gee-had is pretty weak. Doesn’t Roger Waters need a few more groupies?

Yes, the Jewish people (The Zionists™️), fought for their independence. I’ve noticed that just a little tweak launches you into your stereotypical Jew rants where The Zionists™️ is a slogan always ready for dumping into threads,

Except most of those Zionists had no interest in living in Palestine before 1948.

Fighting for your independence is not "Stealing land from native people's"> I guess the problem is, the US was kind of built on the same premise. Except now we know that was wrong.

Yeah, Roger Waters. A Jew hating bigot. How predictable you would find common cause.

Roger Waters is awesome. There's a reason why his albums are still classics 40-50 years after they were released. My guess is you are pretty ignorant of his body of work.

Except most of those Zionists had no interest in living in Palestine before 1948.

Fighting for your independence is not "Stealing land from native people's"> I guess the problem is, the US was kind of built on the same premise. Except now we know that was wrong.

Roger Waters is awesome. There's a reason why his albums are still classics 40-50 years after they were released. My guess is you are pretty ignorant of his body of work.
Except that you presume an entitlement to speak on behalf of The Zionists™️ and I’m not convinced you’re the most articulate spokes-clown.

The Ottoman Empire collapsed under the dead weight of its own socio-political ineptitudes.

The Jewish people thrived among Islamist incompetence and ineptitude. You and Roger Waters aren’t advancing the gee-had.

let us know what it’s like being a Roger Waters groupie.

Except that you presume an entitlement to speak on behalf of The Zionists™️ and I’m not convinced you’re the most articulate spokes-clown.

The Ottoman Empire collapsed under the dead weight of its own socio-political ineptitudes.

The Ottoman Empire collapsed for the same reason all Empires collapse. America is going through that right now.

The Jewish people thrived among Islamist incompetence and ineptitude.

Actually, most of them Lived with the Xians in Europe until they wore out their welcome.

The Jewish people thrived among Islamist incompetence and ineptitude. You and Roger Waters aren’t advancing the gee-had.

Actually, his art is brilliant.

Dark Side of the Moon put into words the forces of modern life that cause us all to become insane.
The Wall was a brilliant exploration of self-isolation.
The Final Cut (probably his most underrated work) is an indictment of war.

The man is 77 years old and still rockin'!!!

The Ottoman Empire collapsed for the same reason all Empires collapse. America is going through that right now.

The Jewish people thrived among Islamist incompetence and ineptitude.

Actually, most of them Lived with the Xians in Europe until they wore out their welcome.

Actually, his art is brilliant.

Dark Side of the Moon put into words the forces of modern life that cause us all to become insane.
The Wall was a brilliant exploration of self-isolation.
The Final Cut (probably his most underrated work) is an indictment of war.

The man is 77 years old and still rockin'!!!

You should not assume that since you are insane and quite evil that everybody is insane and evil.

The pogroms in Europe were not that they "wore out their welcome" but that they were a small minority being persecuted by the majority. It is basic social dynamics, the likes of which you are as manifestly ignorant as you are of history.

In one post, he tries to claim he is only talking about "Zionists", but in the next, he talks about Jews supposedly wearing out their welcome. I have yet to see an antisemite in this forum that did not attempt the same sort of double-talk.

It should be unarguable that there was no such thing as a Palestinian identity until it was invented for propaganda purposes. The antisemites lie about it because their concern isn't with history or geopolitics or anything else -- it is about hating Jews.

You should not assume that since you are insane and quite evil that everybody is insane and evil.

The pogroms in Europe were not that they "wore out their welcome" but that they were a small minority being persecuted by the majority. It is basic social dynamics, the likes of which you are as manifestly ignorant as you are of history.

Naw, man, that's the sad politically correct view.

Now, obviously, the fact that because usury was considered a sin by Christians, the Jews became the money lenders of Europe. That's why there was a lot of resentment towards them. (See Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice for details. Everyone remembers the If you cut us, do we not bleed, but they forget what a shitty character Shylock was.)

The Spanish Inquisition was directed against Jews because the Jews had collaborated with the Muslim occupiers of Spain (Or as they called it, Andalusia")

And of course, let's not forget, the Bible pretty clearly says that the Jews killed Jesus. We all want to nail poor Mel Gibson to the wall for pretending the revisionism of Vatican II didn't happen.

Now, as an Atheist, I find this all manner of silly, a bunch of people fighting over who an imaginary fairy in the sky loves best... But the biggest friend the Zionists have are not American Jews, who find them a bit embarrassing, but the Evangelical Christians who think we need to support Israel so Jesus can come back and end the world.

In one post, he tries to claim he is only talking about "Zionists", but in the next, he talks about Jews supposedly wearing out their welcome. I have yet to see an antisemite in this forum that did not attempt the same sort of double-talk.

Uh, sorry, man, I just gave you a whole list of how they wore out their welcome in Europe.

Is a lot of it religious propaganda, sure. Did the Tsars and Hitler make them into scapegoats? Inarguable.

Shitty behavior by Tsarists and Nazis doesn't excuse shitty behavior by Zionists.

It should be unarguable that there was no such thing as a Palestinian identity until it was invented for propaganda purposes. The antisemites lie about it because their concern isn't with history or geopolitics or anything else -- it is about hating Jews.

No, it's about getting sick and tired of seeing THIS SHIT

1598114304162.png

because we keep getting dragged into wars on the other side of the planet.

Uh, sorry, man, I just gave you a whole list of how they wore out their welcome in Europe.

Is a lot of it religious propaganda, sure. Did the Tsars and Hitler make them into scapegoats? Inarguable.

Shitty behavior by Tsarists and Nazis doesn't excuse shitty behavior by Zionists.

No, it's about getting sick and tired of seeing THIS SHIT

View attachment 378193

because we keep getting dragged into wars on the other side of the planet.
Yes, you hate Jews.

We know.

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews
⁜→ JoeB131, Dogmaphobe, et al,

BLUF: I was wondering about that myself.

No, I hate American boys dying for religious fantasies.
No American boys are dying in Israel.

you are simply a lowlife who hates Jews.
(COMMENT)

While, for sure, there are Active Duty assigned to the Office of the Defense Attaché, I do not know of any unit that is on the ground, engaged or likely to be engaged, with the pro-Hostile Terrorist Arab Palestinian Consortium.

Is someone claiming there are Active Duty assigned there?
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ JoeB131, Dogmaphobe, et al,

BLUF: I was wondering about that myself.

No, I hate American boys dying for religious fantasies.
No American boys are dying in Israel.

you are simply a lowlife who hates Jews.
(COMMENT)

While, for sure, there are Active Duty assigned to the Office of the Defense Attaché, I do not know of any unit that is on the ground, engaged or likely to be engaged, with the pro-Hostile Terrorist Arab Palestinian Consortium.

Is someone claiming there are Active Duty assigned there?
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Don't you know that every action we take in the Middle East is because Jews?

Muslims are totally peaceful otherwise.

⁜→ Toddsterpatriot, et al,

BLUF: This is a "False Cause Fallacy."

(COMMENT)

Few positions are so absurd as to make these opposing views credible.

◈ The First Statement essentially says that the Jews are the cause of every American action in the Middle East. This is ridiculous. America acts in its own best interest.​
◈ The Second Statement says Jews are the cause of conflict. And the Muslims stand for peace. This is just as ridiculous. This pits religion against religion. One of America's founding principles is "freedom of religion."​

When we talk of conflict, one of the foundations of the pro-Hostile Terrorist Arab Palestinian Consortium is the principle that "Muslims are totally peaceful."

◈ There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad.​
◈ Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine.​

You are talking about a people that holds life so immaterial - that such actions constitute the nucleus of the Palestinian popular liberation. I need not remind anyone that the first aggressor action on 15 May 48, was the armed intervention by Muslim elements. That one of the principal martyrs of the Arab Palestinians is Dalal al-Maghribi. One of the most celebrated actions by the Arab Palestinians was the 1973 attack on the Olympic Billets, and that the Arab Palestinians was known for numerous hijackings. This and many many violations of Customary and International Humanitarian Laws demonstrate just how wrong the notion is that "Muslims are totally peaceful."
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ Toddsterpatriot, et al,

BLUF: This is a "False Cause Fallacy."

(COMMENT)

Few positions are so absurd as to make these opposing views credible.

◈ The First Statement essentially says that the Jews are the cause of every American action in the Middle East. This is ridiculous. America acts in its own best interest.​
◈ The Second Statement says Jews are the cause of conflict. And the Muslims stand for peace. This is just as ridiculous. This pits religion against religion. One of America's founding principles is "freedom of religion."​

When we talk of conflict, one of the foundations of the pro-Hostile Terrorist Arab Palestinian Consortium is the principle that "Muslims are totally peaceful."

◈ There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad.​
◈ Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine.​

You are talking about a people that holds life so immaterial - that such actions constitute the nucleus of the Palestinian popular liberation. I need not remind anyone that the first aggressor action on 15 May 48, was the armed intervention by Muslim elements. That one of the principal martyrs of the Arab Palestinians is Dalal al-Maghribi. One of the most celebrated actions by the Arab Palestinians was the 1973 attack on the Olympic Billets, and that the Arab Palestinians was known for numerous hijackings. This and many many violations of Customary and International Humanitarian Laws demonstrate just how wrong the notion is that "Muslims are totally peaceful."
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

◈ The First Statement essentially says that the Jews are the cause of every American action in the Middle East. This is ridiculous. America acts in its own best interest.

I didn't say Joe's positions makes sense, but there they are.

So this degree in history didn't include lectures on the MAJOR ROLE of state approved religions -0-- or the persecution of NON-approved religions???

No, it just didn't describe them hysterically like that.

It's a major theme in European history.. No one in your class described Jews as "troublemakers getting constantly evicted" did they? Because that would be a tell they missed this major theme of state sponsored religions having more power than they should and PERSECUTING the competition that were NOT "state approved"...

Forum List

Back