Irony. So many rely on a Jew for salvation.

The thing is as ridiculous as "Jesus" was in the mythology, chances are he, as a failed Jewish messiah to kill Romans and all non-Jew humans, never existed at all. Some scholars think he was so ridiculous he must have existed. :laugh:
Yes, against all the evidence.

Christians are trying hard to keep their genocidal garbage god.

Let's all look forward to Armageddon and more genocide from a good god.

Regards
DL

Does anyone care that Jesus was never anointed to the position of Christ?

Regards
DL

Obviously Jesus was not the anointed warrior king expected by the Jewish people.
I agree.

That one, if memory serves, was to be an angel who was to return after 3 days to rule over the Jews.

Christianity made Jesus into a half breed chimera god instead of just admitting that Jesus and his suicide by cop failed the messiah test.

Regards
DL

You are obnoxious.
You do not like that I am truthful.

You are not used to a Christian speaking the truth.

Gnostic Christians like the truth while Christians love lies.

Regards
DL

The thing is as ridiculous as "Jesus" was in the mythology, chances are he, as a failed Jewish messiah to kill Romans and all non-Jew humans, never existed at all. Some scholars think he was so ridiculous he must have existed. :laugh:

Jesus most likely did exist, he just wasn't who the Jews expected.
They were still willing to help Jesus test the myth, as he desired. Suicide by cop.

They had the honesty to take his attempt on their head, just in case the myth had truth, which of course it did not.

Myths and reality never coincide.

Regards
DL

to wit, a charismatic leader with a small following,
Not so small when seeing them the way I do; as the esoteric ecumenist wing, the left today.

It was, in the beginning, the vast majority.

The stupid literal reading of myths had yet to rear it's ugly deceitful head.

Thank to all Christian right wing loonies.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Obviously Jesus was not the anointed warrior king expected by the Jewish people.
I agree.

That one, if memory serves, was to be an angel who was to return after 3 days to rule over the Jews.

Christianity made Jesus into a half breed chimera god instead of just admitting that Jesus and his suicide by cop failed the messiah test.

Regards
DL

You are obnoxious.

Regards
DL
I find it hilarious that you still claim to be a Gnostic Christian.

How many folks do you know who succumbed to the insanity of the Bible who were not "Jewish" since Jewish folks rely on dumbasses believing in their horseshit to fulfill their agenda. My best friend in the late 1990's "was called" into the Armstrong cult who thought White folks were from the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel. He was an intelligent guy and went on to become an MBA and CPA. Online I know of several rational folks who turned their benign addictions, like enjoying life, into negativity and replaced them with an addiction to the fake ass Jesus who is an addiction from hell, which is from all middle east cults come from. Sorry Zionist idiots!

Regards
DL

I agree.

Regards
DL

You are obnoxious.

Regards
DL
I find it hilarious that you still claim to be a human.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I agree.

Regards
DL

You are obnoxious.

Regards
DL
I find it hilarious that you still claim to be a human.

Regards
DL
Sometimes ;)

I am fascinated----in which of the sermons of the rapist of Mecca does he indicate that his religion
DOES NOT confer "salvation"?

Muhammad preached, "Save yourselves. I cannot save you. Return to the God of Abraham".

Muhammad preached, "Save yourselves. I cannot save you. Return to the God of Abraham".
right----HIS VERSION of the "GOD OF ABRAHAM" in which all must repeat ad infinitum
-----"muhummad is his prophet", believe it, accept his "wisdom" and accept death for "insulting" him

right----HIS VERSION of the "GOD OF ABRAHAM" in which all must repeat ad infinitum
-----"muhummad is his prophet", believe it, accept his "wisdom" and accept death for "insulting" him

Christians worship the same God.

What God do Nigerian Christians worship?
the largest christian denomination in Nigeria is
Roman Catholic----but there are lots of smaller groups of protestants. There are many Nigerian christians in the USA having fled islamic oppression and genocide
in the hundreds of thousands

the largest christian denomination in Nigeria is
Roman Catholic----but there are lots of smaller groups of protestants. There are many Nigerian christians in the USA having fled islamic oppression and genocide
in the hundreds of thousands

What does that have to do with this thread?

Forum List

Back