Irony. So many rely on a Jew for salvation.

I'm asking you.
In my experience which includes discussion with
many muslims, muslims do not consider the
christian concept of "GOD" to be the same as
the muslim concept. An interesting point that
I have heard cited is the idea which they consider
very strange-----of "turning the cheek" when one's
religion or person is "insulted". I have also heard
many times, including in a mosque---the idea that
the entire "new testament" is a GROSS FRAUD---
specifically invented to dispute islam.

In my experience which includes discussion with
many muslims, muslims do not consider the
christian concept of "GOD" to be the same as
the muslim concept. An interesting point that
I have heard cited is the idea which they consider
very strange-----of "turning the cheek" when one's
religion or person is "insulted". I have also heard
many times, including in a mosque---the idea that
the entire "new testament" is a GROSS FRAUD---
specifically invented to dispute islam.

Shirk is idolatry. Jews don't believe in Jesus either. Not to worry. The New Testament predates Islam.

Shirk is idolatry. Jews don't believe in Jesus either. Not to worry. The New Testament predates Islam.
the concept that Jesus was "son of allah" is considered SHIRK by muslims. For someone
who had BEEN EVERYWHERE and claims knowledge
of islam-----you are CLUELESS
SO? I have been to both mosques (a few times) and synagogues (LOTS) I have never heard commentary consisting of "THEY ARE LIARS, ENEMEEEEEES OF ______" in reference to either
the NT or Koran in a synagogue.

the concept that Jesus was "son of allah" is considered SHIRK by muslims. For someone
who had BEEN EVERYWHERE and claims knowledge
of islam-----you are CLUELESS

SO? I have been to both mosques (a few times) and synagogues (LOTS) I have never heard commentary consisting of "THEY ARE LIARS, ENEMEEEEEES OF ______" in reference to either
the NT or Koran in a synagogue.

Yes. To Muslims God does not eat nor is he fed.

That's what the Koran says. Muslims reject blood sacrifice for the amelioration of sin.
why another non-sequitur? It is not clear to me that any of the religions that include sacrifice of animals in their rituals do so to "feed their gods"
Muslims DO sacrifice animals-----did you ever speak
to a muslim?

why another non-sequitur? It is not clear to me that any of the religions that include sacrifice of animals in their rituals do so to "feed their gods"
Muslims DO sacrifice animals-----did you ever speak
to a muslim?

Nope. Muslims have feast days. They don't sacrifice animals.

Nope. Muslims have feast days. They don't sacrifice animals.
You should learn something about the word "sacrifice" in reference to living things. You seem to believe that
a "sacrifice" is something like a "payment" to the gods who get to EAT the previously living thing. Try reading a bit of Anthropology. Muslims sacrifice lots of lambs as a RELIGIOUS OBSERVANCE. Sadly, they do so SO
enthusiastically that most do NOT get eaten. Getting back to that which anthropologists know---even the
animal sacrifices dedicated to Zeus (and Jupiter) did
get eaten

You should learn something about the word "sacrifice" in reference to living things. You seem to believe that
a "sacrifice" is something like a "payment" to the gods who get to EAT the previously living thing. Try reading a bit of Anthropology. Muslims sacrifice lots of lambs as a RELIGIOUS OBSERVANCE. Sadly, they do so SO
enthusiastically that most do NOT get eaten. Getting back to that which anthropologists know---even the
animal sacrifices dedicated to Zeus (and Jupiter) did
get eaten

Nope. That's like claiming the Christmas turkey is a sacrifice for sin.

Nope. That's like claiming the Christmas turkey is a sacrifice for sin.
Not even related. Your response evinces remarkable ignorance. Try reading a bit in the field of anthropology------and kinda funny----One COULD describe the purchase by UNCLE SCROOGE of the
prize Turkey on Christmas day for the purpose of
donation to the CRATCHIT family as "sacrifice for sin"
to match the idiocy of your sophistry

Forum List

Back