Irony. So many rely on a Jew for salvation.

And if you dont believe in God, why are you here?

??

You do not believe or have any faith either, so why are you acting like you do?

If you do, why not do as scriptures say you can do?

What Jesus did and more.

Will you lie to us?

Regards.
DL
You sound insane, or drunk
I am quoting your bible that says you are to show your faith by doing all that Jesus did and more.

I am not surprised that you do not know your bible.

Regards
DL
I read the NT and do not remember anything about "emulating Jesus". I do know that
emulating muhummad in word and deed is a BIGGIE in islam

I read the NT and do not remember anything about "emulating Jesus". I do know that
For you have been called for this purpose, since Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example for you to follow in His steps

??

What Jesus did and more.

Will you lie to us?

Regards.
DL
I am quoting your bible that says you are to show your faith by doing all that Jesus did and more.

Regards
DL

Nice that most religionists do not walk their talk as all prophets are liars and thieves.

As to Jesus, what does pick up your cross and follow me mean to you?

Christians ignore that and would rather ride Jesus as their scapegoat, even though it is a sin to do so.

If you think like a Trinitarian, --- Jesus is the genocidal Father somehow.

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Regards
DL

For you have been called for this purpose, since Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example for you to follow in His steps
Which Christians do exactly the opposite of.

Please see the post just above.

Understanding Christianity a certain way can make it the good religion it began as. Unfortunately that way has been killed by the easy way of literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL

surasda, are you in the USA? Some countries block BitChute. Plus, your computer power also makes a difference at BitChute for it to play correctly for some reason.

surasda, are you in the USA? Some countries block BitChute. Plus, your computer power also makes a difference at BitChute for it to play correctly for some reason.

Atlanta.. Looks like an interesting video.

??

What Jesus did and more.

Will you lie to us?

Regards.
DL

Regards
DL

What Does the Bible Say About Being Like Christ?
1 John 2:6 ESV / 720 helpful votes. Whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in …
1 Peter 2:21 ESV / 574 helpful votes. For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered …
1 Corinthians 11:1 ESV / 547 helpful votes. Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ.
Ephesians 5:1-2 ESV / 450 helpful votes. Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And …

continued

??

What Jesus did and more.

Will you lie to us?

Regards.
DL

Regards
DL

1 John 2:6 ESV / 720 helpful votes. Whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in …
1 Peter 2:21 ESV / 574 helpful votes. For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered …
1 Corinthians 11:1 ESV / 547 helpful votes. Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ.
Ephesians 5:1-2 ESV / 450 helpful votes. Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And …

continued

yeah? so------EMULATING THE GREAT HERO------I have heard about that crap before----read the LITTLE RED BOOK

??

What Jesus did and more.

Will you lie to us?

Regards.
DL

Regards
DL

continued

yeah? so------EMULATING THE GREAT HERO------I have heard about that crap before----read the LITTLE RED BOOK

What little red book are you talking about?

Does anyone care that Jesus was never anointed to the position of Christ?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Obviously Jesus was not the anointed warrior king expected by the Jewish people.
I agree.

That one, if memory serves, was to be an angel who was to return after 3 days to rule over the Jews.

Christianity made Jesus into a half breed chimera god instead of just admitting that Jesus and his suicide by cop failed the messiah test.

Regards
DL

The thing is as ridiculous as "Jesus" was in the mythology, chances are he, as a failed Jewish messiah to kill Romans and all non-Jew humans, never existed at all. Some scholars think he was so ridiculous he must have existed. :laugh:

Regards
DL

Obviously Jesus was not the anointed warrior king expected by the Jewish people.
I agree.

That one, if memory serves, was to be an angel who was to return after 3 days to rule over the Jews.

Christianity made Jesus into a half breed chimera god instead of just admitting that Jesus and his suicide by cop failed the messiah test.

Regards
DL

You are obnoxious.

The thing is as ridiculous as "Jesus" was in the mythology, chances are he, as a failed Jewish messiah to kill Romans and all non-Jew humans, never existed at all. Some scholars think he was so ridiculous he must have existed. :laugh:

Jesus most likely did exist, he just wasn't who the Jews expected.

Jesus most likely did exist, he just wasn't who the Jews expected.
Jesus almost certainly existed. His action in the Temple
Court yard in opposition to the "money changers" and subsequent
crucifixion is so consistent with his status as a Pharisee rebel in
Roman controlled Israel/Judea that-------it just could not have been
INVENTED------of course it could have been a very commonly repeated
situation------to wit, a charismatic leader with a small following,
Paul was the POINT MAN who lifted the movement out of obscurity

Forum List

Back