Irony. So many rely on a Jew for salvation.

The notion of a messiah to save us all from god’s condemnation, at least the latest version, is pure Jewish mythology.

This theology and myth, reality to the literalists, have been accepted by most Christians, while Muslims have replaced Jesus with Mohammad as their savior. They have the same
god though.

Christians persecuted Jews for many generations, while worshiping a Jew. That love/hate situations seems to still be around in some areas. It seems that Jews are blamed for killing Jesus, which they did, but at Jesus’ own request and instigation. He wanted badly to test the old messianic myth. He succeeded but failed the test by not returning.

Christians think otherwise and that Jesus succeeded. I really do not know why they ignore their own bible in this as it refutes them.

I do not mind Jews being honored by the Christian and Muslim worlds for giving us the Jesus myth that so many like, but I cannot understand why many Christians and Muslims still hold negative thought towards Jews.

Jews, in scriptures indicated that there are no Jews, gentiles, or division in Christ. Jesus, as the Christ, is said to be the savior for all.

As a Gnostic Christian with no supernatural beliefs at all, I do not believe in this myth, and do not want to be beholden to anyone for my unnecessary salvation.

I would ask those who do believe this story, do you honor the Jews as the root of your religion, or do you hate them for helping Jesus refute the salvation myth?

Regards
DL

Muhammed is NOT a savior.. In his sermons he tells the people: Save youselves. I cannot save you. Return to the God of Abraham.

They give him power as a prophet and that is what saves them.

Call him what you will, but that label fits.

Regards
DL

Bedouin have symbiotic relationship with townies. Muhhamed was a messenger.

I am fascinated----who are the townies in you analogy and from whom did
Muhamed's "message" originate and to whom was it directed and WHAT
WAS IT?

The townies lives in towns all over Arabia around oases. The sent their livestock with the Bedouin most of the year. They provided grain, pots and pans, textiles, dates, leather goods to the bedu.. The bedu provided them with meat, salt, leather, milk and yogurt.

Muhammed said the message originated with the angel Gabriiel.

message directed to whom?

The people of the Arabian Peninsula.

oh THE ARMY

LOLOLOL. They weren't an army.

neither was "hitler's youth"

You're a born liar.

what is the "lie"?

There was no Hitler youth in the middle east... and you all didn't have the guts to fight the Germans.. Instead you run to Palestine, abuse the people there and steal their land..

Your response makes no sense. You express yourself like a Turkish Diplomat. I was born AFTER
WORLD WAR II My husband was born in a muslim land that had nothing to do with world war II and------HIS FAMILY ESCAPED the stench "islamo/nazi" shariah-----way back in 1941---nothing to do with the islamic HERO AL ADOLF

More lies.. I despise Hitler and lways have,

finally admitting that you are muslim PS my father fought in world war II----in fact, he
enlisted

My father was also in WW2 as a First Lieutenant. They sent him to Bikini Atoll from Oak ridge as an observer... Before that he was at MIT.

I'm Episcopalian since 1961 .. Before that I went to the Church of Christ in Alabama or the Prostestant Non denominational fellowship in Arabia with all the usual stuff like Sunday School, Choir, Vacation Biible School and Christmas and Easter pageants.

oh "church of christ" ----"episcopalian" very similar to the demographic of my
childhood town-----lots of nazis there. I read the islamo/nazi literature that was
sprinkled here and there in little seedy pamphlet style booklets---LOTS (way back in
the days-----circa 1950s---early 60s) I even attended SUNDAY SCHOOL (? lutheran).
Keep writing. Some of your posts remined of that which I read when I was ten years old

Nazis in Alabama? What are you talking about.. did you live in a Nazi State?

I was born and lived in the USA. We have and had a large nazi movement here and
my childhood town harbored lots of them. Currently the same general area harbors
lots of muslims, too.

The notion of a messiah to save us all from god’s condemnation, at least the latest version, is pure Jewish mythology.

This theology and myth, reality to the literalists, have been accepted by most Christians, while Muslims have replaced Jesus with Mohammad as their savior. They have the same
god though.

Christians persecuted Jews for many generations, while worshiping a Jew. That love/hate situations seems to still be around in some areas. It seems that Jews are blamed for killing Jesus, which they did, but at Jesus’ own request and instigation. He wanted badly to test the old messianic myth. He succeeded but failed the test by not returning.

Christians think otherwise and that Jesus succeeded. I really do not know why they ignore their own bible in this as it refutes them.

I do not mind Jews being honored by the Christian and Muslim worlds for giving us the Jesus myth that so many like, but I cannot understand why many Christians and Muslims still hold negative thought towards Jews.

Jews, in scriptures indicated that there are no Jews, gentiles, or division in Christ. Jesus, as the Christ, is said to be the savior for all.

As a Gnostic Christian with no supernatural beliefs at all, I do not believe in this myth, and do not want to be beholden to anyone for my unnecessary salvation.

I would ask those who do believe this story, do you honor the Jews as the root of your religion, or do you hate them for helping Jesus refute the salvation myth?

Regards
DL

Muhammed is NOT a savior.. In his sermons he tells the people: Save youselves. I cannot save you. Return to the God of Abraham.

Regards
DL

WAS IT?

The townies lives in towns all over Arabia around oases. The sent their livestock with the Bedouin most of the year. They provided grain, pots and pans, textiles, dates, leather goods to the bedu.. The bedu provided them with meat, salt, leather, milk and yogurt.

oh THE ARMY

You're a born liar.

what is the "lie"?

There was no Hitler youth in the middle east... and you all didn't have the guts to fight the Germans.. Instead you run to Palestine, abuse the people there and steal their land..

Your response makes no sense. You express yourself like a Turkish Diplomat. I was born AFTER
WORLD WAR II My husband was born in a muslim land that had nothing to do with world war II and------HIS FAMILY ESCAPED the stench "islamo/nazi" shariah-----way back in 1941---nothing to do with the islamic HERO AL ADOLF

finally admitting that you are muslim PS my father fought in world war II----in fact, he
enlisted

My father was also in WW2 as a First Lieutenant. They sent him to Bikini Atoll from Oak ridge as an observer... Before that he was at MIT.

I'm Episcopalian since 1961 .. Before that I went to the Church of Christ in Alabama or the Prostestant Non denominational fellowship in Arabia with all the usual stuff like Sunday School, Choir, Vacation Biible School and Christmas and Easter pageants.

childhood town-----lots of nazis there. I read the islamo/nazi literature that was
sprinkled here and there in little seedy pamphlet style booklets---LOTS (way back in
the days-----circa 1950s---early 60s) I even attended SUNDAY SCHOOL (? lutheran).
Keep writing. Some of your posts remined of that which I read when I was ten years old

my childhood town harbored lots of them. Currently the same general area harbors
lots of muslims, too.

I'm surprised .. I didn't know there were Americans who sympathized with the Nazis.

god though.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

WAS IT?

oh THE ARMY

You're a born liar.

what is the "lie"?

enlisted

lots of muslims, too.

I'm surprised .. I didn't know there were Americans who sympathized with the Nazis.

Oh gee------you are really "out of it" ----but then you seem not to have
known that lots of arab/muslims sympathized with nazis. Did you live
under a rock? (try not to bother to write that the issue was their resistance
to "colonialism"------I am not impressed)

god though.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

WAS IT?

oh THE ARMY

You're a born liar.

what is the "lie"?

enlisted

lots of muslims, too.

No they didn't side with Hitler.. By 1939 all arab states has signed on with the Allies and most of them had expelled German envoys years earlier.

god though.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

WAS IT?

oh THE ARMY

You're a born liar.

what is the "lie"?

enlisted

lots of muslims, too.

No they didn't side with Hitler.. By 1939 all arab states has signed on with the Allies and most of them had expelled German envoys years earlier.

in 1939 "arab states" were european colonies. The USA was one of the ALLIES-----so?

god though.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

WAS IT?

oh THE ARMY

You're a born liar.

what is the "lie"?

enlisted

lots of muslims, too.

in 1939 "arab states" were european colonies. The USA was one of the ALLIES-----so?

Some were.. KSA was never a colony.

Why are you afraid to say where you lived.. re there still a lot of Nazis in your home town.

god though.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

WAS IT?

oh THE ARMY

You're a born liar.

what is the "lie"?

enlisted

lots of muslims, too.

Some were.. KSA was never a colony.

Why are you afraid to say where you lived.. re there still a lot of Nazis in your home town.

I lived in a suburban town in an area well known as harboring nazi-loving enclaves.
I do not post personal data. It was not GERMANY they adored ----It was the nazi
ideology with reference to DEMOGRAPHICS-----the same issue that excited and
still excites muslims.

This theology and myth, reality to the literalists, have been accepted by most Christians, while Muslims have replaced Jesus with Mohammad as their savior. They have the same god though.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

An immoral one.

Then again, the worst for Islam came with the newer Qu'ran.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christians had a difficult time reconciling the OT with the NT.

All but fools know that Gnostic Christianity existed from Chrestian days, which preceded the N.T.

In the days you are talking about, stupid, the church was still murdering people for reading the bible.

Thanks for showing your demonstrable stupidity.

Regards
DL

And if you dont believe in God, why are you here?

??

You do not believe or have any faith either, so why are you acting like you do?

If you do, why not do as scriptures say you can do?

What Jesus did and more.

Will you lie to us?

Regards.
DL

This theology and myth, reality to the literalists, have been accepted by most Christians, while Muslims have replaced Jesus with Mohammad as their savior. They have the same god though.

Regards
DL

Muhammed is NOT a savior.. In his sermons, he ofter said: Save yourselves, I cannot save you. Return to the God of Abraham.

Meanwhile have you read about the stone monuments in Arabia that are 7,000 years old?

Muhammed was an opportunistic liar like all the prophets were/are.

Which monuments?

I do like that science. They are finding a lot more at older ages.

The oldest serpent shrine is 75,000 years old.

Regards
DL

god though.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

WAS IT?

oh THE ARMY

You're a born liar.

what is the "lie"?

enlisted

Do you not see Christianity as a fascist religion?

Of course it is. It is a supremacist creed.

Put no one above me is what Hitler preached for Arians.

Sound familliar?

Regards
DL

god though.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

WAS IT?

oh THE ARMY

You're a born liar.

what is the "lie"?

enlisted

lots of muslims, too.

The Vatican was Hitler's bank and many Christians helped Hitler's top brass escape after the war.

Some priests helped out in the death camps as well.

All the god religions are fascist, by definition.

They want to make slaves of gays and women and then the rest of us. People see that now and that is why Christianity is dying.

Regards
DL

All but fools know that Gnostic Christianity existed from Chrestian days, which preceded the N.T.

In the days you are talking about, stupid, the church was still murdering people for reading the bible.

Regards
DL
The Gnostics were the aggressors, dummy.

Regards
DL
I did not know----Pope Gregory, Queen Isabella, and Adolf Hitler were "GNOSTICS"?

Regards
DL
I did not know----Pope Gregory, Queen Isabella, and Adolf Hitler were "GNOSTICS"?

Regards
DL
you are PERSERVERATING-------consistent with ----uhm various forms of dementia

And if you dont believe in God, why are you here?

??

You do not believe or have any faith either, so why are you acting like you do?

If you do, why not do as scriptures say you can do?

What Jesus did and more.

Will you lie to us?

Regards.
DL
You sound insane, or drunk
I am quoting your bible that says you are to show your faith by doing all that Jesus did and more.

I am not surprised that you do not know your bible.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Who used inquisitions and armed themselves to the teeth, Christians or Gnostic Christians?

We had better morals and had to go for your satanic fascism.

Regards
DL

New Topics

Forum List

Back