Irish Referendum - Landside Victory for Womens Rights

a huge defeat for babys
It's a zygote, not a "baby."

It's a baby. Making up fake names
"Fake name?" I should have known science and pro-lifers don't mix.
to assign things, in order to justify treating them as objects and rationalize murder, is absolutely the exact same as labeling black people, slaves.

Is it Human? Yes.
Is it alive? Yes.
Are you killing it? Yes.
Is it justified? No.

That's murder. You can pull out your rationalization label maker all you want, but in the end, you are trying to justify murder. Pure and simple.
It's not murder to expel a trespasser.

a huge defeat for babys

to assign things, in order to justify treating them as objects and rationalize murder, is absolutely the exact same as labeling black people, slaves.

Is it Human? Yes.
Is it alive? Yes.
Are you killing it? Yes.
Is it justified? No.

That's murder. You can pull out your rationalization label maker all you want, but in the end, you are trying to justify murder. Pure and simple.
a huge defeat for babys

Is it Human? Yes.
Is it alive? Yes.
Are you killing it? Yes.
Is it justified? No.

It is a fake name. If you had any idea of science at all, then you wouldn't be trying to call a baby, a zygote.

baby_main.jpg

Is that a baby or not? One hour before this picture was taken, was it still a baby or a zygote?

Only someone ignorant of science would have different answers to those questions.

So are you ignorant, or not? Your answers to the first two questions, will give me the answer to the 3rd.

Trespassers? Really? That's your argument? Fail much?

Until you show me a baby attacking a woman, and crawling inside her....

Good grief you 'science' people are the dumbest people on Earth.

Those who truly believed abortion is murder would be at abortion clinics stopping them. If you know a murder is happening and do nothing, you are complicit. The fact that they are here posting and not there acting is proof that, as with the majority, they do not really believe abortion is the same as murder. Life, facts and reality are too much for them to process. They are involved, through society, with the decisions of life and death all the time, yet they pick this personal area of intimate choice for women as their battle ground.

a huge defeat for babys

Is it Human? Yes.
Is it alive? Yes.
Are you killing it? Yes.
Is it justified? No.

a huge defeat for babys

Is it Human? Yes.
Is it alive? Yes.
Are you killing it? Yes.
Is it justified? No.

It is a fake name.
Repeating that ridiculous claim won't make it true.
If you had any idea of science at all, then you wouldn't be trying to call a baby, a zygote.

View attachment 195368

Is that a baby or not? One hour before this picture was taken, was it still a baby or a zygote?
Neither. It was a fetus, stupid!
Only someone ignorant of science would have different answers to those questions.
Oh, so I'm the stupid one for calling a spade a spade?
So are you ignorant, or not? Your answers to the first two questions, will give me the answer to the 3rd.

You don't have to attack someone to become a trespasser, fool! Why don't you run into the white house and then complain when they kick you out saying "I wasn't attacking anyone!"

Looking at the breakdown of returns it wasnt just the urban centres that voted to end repression. Even the conservative rural areas did so..
That makes it a solid result in my book.
"Pro life" nonsense is finished in Ireland as it is in all civilised countries.

An ethos based on punishing "sluts" is hard to push on decent people.

a huge defeat for babys

Is it Human? Yes.
Is it alive? Yes.
Are you killing it? Yes.
Is it justified? No.

a huge defeat for babys

Is it Human? Yes.
Is it alive? Yes.
Are you killing it? Yes.
Is it justified? No.

It is a fake name.
If you had any idea of science at all, then you wouldn't be trying to call a baby, a zygote.

View attachment 195368

You don't have to attack someone to become a trespasser, fool! Why don't you run into the white house and then complain when they kick you out saying "I wasn't attacking anyone!"

Yeah, let me see the baby "run into it's mother". Then we'll talk.

So dumb.

Right, so that was a fetus one hour before, and you can legally kill that fetus in that picture, just an hour before.

So stupid.

Honestly, if this is your best argument for murdering babies, then you failed.

Looking at the breakdown of returns it wasnt just the urban centres that voted to end repression. Even the conservative rural areas did so..

Yeah, you guys certainly are not for life, are you.

I just love how you are at least forced into admitting your perspective. You are not pro-life. At all. Left-wing ideology... the belief system of death.

Yeah, you guys certainly are not for life, are you.

I just love how you are at least forced into admitting your perspective. You are not pro-life. At all. Left-wing ideology... the belief system of death.
Dry those tears Andy. You lost ,get over it.

Pro life my arse, you fight against abortion so you can send kids to school to get shot. You people are nuts.

Is it Human? Yes.
Is it alive? Yes.
Are you killing it? Yes.
Is it justified? No.

Is it Human? Yes.
Is it alive? Yes.
Are you killing it? Yes.
Is it justified? No.

It is a fake name.

View attachment 195368

No, you're still wrong. Again, there is no reason to run into anything for there to be trespass. Trespass exists when two conditions are met:

1. Someone who has no ownership of or agreement to be on certain property is on that property.
2. The rightful owner of that property requests that someone leaves and that someone stays.

The white house example was there to show your original position (that an attack was necessary) was ridiculous.
Yes, you are.
Right, so that was a fetus one hour before, and you can legally kill that fetus in that picture, just an hour before.
Sometimes seconds determine whether you can or can't kill someone, kid. A trespasser can be on your property with a gun pointing at you one second, and 20 seconds later he might be off your property running away from your house. If you kill him at first, it's self-defense, if you kill him 20 seconds later, it's murder. Welcome to the real world.

At birth, the fetus ceases to be in the woman.
So stupid.

There's no murder, you idiot.

Is it Human? Yes.
Is it alive? Yes.
Are you killing it? Yes.
Is it justified? No.

Is it Human? Yes.
Is it alive? Yes.
Are you killing it? Yes.
Is it justified? No.

It is a fake name.

View attachment 195368

No, you're still wrong. Again, there is no reason to run into anything for there to be trespass. Trespass exists when two conditions are met:

1. Someone who has no ownership of or agreement to be on certain property is on that property.
2. The rightful owner of that property requests that someone leaves and that someone stays.

The white house example was there to show your original position (that an attack was necessary) was ridiculous.
Yes, you are.
Sometimes seconds determine whether you can or can't kill someone, kid. A trespasser can be on your property with a gun pointing at you one second, and 20 seconds later he might be off your property running away from your house. If you kill him at first, it's self-defense, if you kill him 20 seconds later, it's murder. Welcome to the real world.

So stupid.

You say stupid things over and over, as if that's an argument.

It is murder.

Do a DNA test. It's a human.
I think we can agree that it is alive, because it consumes oxygen and it grows. It also feels pain.

What are you doing to it?

baby_main.jpg

You shove a hose into that baby's head, and suck out it's brain.

When you kill a human being, without justification.... that's called murder.

You are commiting MURDER.

You can deny it. You can scream about it. You can hurl your moronic insults until the end of time.

That is MURDER. You are supporting MURDER. You trying to rationalize and justify MURDER.

But in the end, there is a dead human baby, and you are a MURDERER.

End of story. End of discussion. Game over. You lose.

You want to keep screaming, by all means. And I will keep calling you a baby murdering bit of cruelty and evil.

"Fake name?" I should have known science and pro-lifers don't mix.It's not murder to expel a trespasser.
"Fake name?" I should have known science and pro-lifers don't mix.It's not murder to expel a trespasser.

It is a fake name.

View attachment 195368

Yes, you are.

So stupid.

It is murder.

I think we can agree that it is alive, because it consumes oxygen and it grows. It also feels pain.

View attachment 195371

When you kill a human being, without justification....
There is. That's the part you're missing. There is, at the very least, justification to kick it out of the womb. Trespass. Then it starves.

The abortion doctors are just putting it out of its misery. That's all. You want it to starve instead?

It is a fake name.

View attachment 195368

Yes, you are.

So stupid.

It is murder.

View attachment 195371

There is. That's the part you're missing. There is, at the very least, justification to kick it out of the womb. Trespass. Then it starves.

The abortion doctors are just putting it out of its misery. That's all. You want it to starve instead?

So, you have no problem with killing any babies..... got it. You are more than cruel and evil, and now you directly support clear cut murder.

You are terrible person. I'm sad to know people like you exist.

Repeating that ridiculous claim won't make it true.Neither. It was a fetus, stupid!Oh, so I'm the stupid one for calling a spade a spade?You don't have to attack someone to become a trespasser, fool! Why don't you run into the white house and then complain when they kick you out saying "I wasn't attacking anyone!"

Yes, you are.

So stupid.

It is murder.

View attachment 195371

So, you have no problem with killing any babies..... got it. You are more than cruel and evil, and now you directly support clear cut murder.

How many unwanted babies have you given a home to Andy ?

Yes, you are.

So stupid.

It is murder.

View attachment 195371

I was adopted myself..... Tommy.

In addition, my relatives have adopted children. My church supports adoption by it's members financially. I support a charity specifically for children that are orphans or have parents who can't help them........ Tommy.

By the way, the only reason I myself, have not personally adopted any children of my own, is because I am a firm clear believer that Children need both a mother and a father in their lives.

I'm unmarried. Until I have a wife, I won't be adopting. So I give my help by financially supporting others that can...... Tommy.

Do tell what you have done for kids.... Tommy.

Do tell how much you have directly helped children, instead of trying to support their death.... Tommy.

My father's family came to here in the U.S., from Ireland,.where their great-greats met my mom''s great,s, resulting in ME!

It's wonderful to see my relatives across the pond voting, and standing up for FREEDOM.

You're not offended that they did not just have a judge make a ruling?

What's that supposed to mean?

The people of Ireland have been taking stands for freedom since 1920.

They didn't do it the way that you libs did it here.

They did it a different way.

One of the ways must be the right way and one must be the wrong way.

Surely you libs here did it the right way, with a judge just making a ruling.

Stupid Irish. Why are you so soft on them?

Yes, you are.Sometimes seconds determine whether you can or can't kill someone, kid. A trespasser can be on your property with a gun pointing at you one second, and 20 seconds later he might be off your property running away from your house. If you kill him at first, it's self-defense, if you kill him 20 seconds later, it's murder. Welcome to the real world.

At birth, the fetus ceases to be in the woman.There's no murder, you idiot.

It is murder.

View attachment 195371

I was adopted myself..... Tommy.

In addition, my relatives have adopted children. My church supports adoption by it's members financially. I support a charity specifically for children that are orphans or have parents who can't help them........ Tommy.

By the way, the only reason I myself, have not personally adopted any children of my own, is because I am a firm clear believer that Children need both a mother and a father in their lives.

I'm unmarried. Until I have a wife, I won't be adopting. So I give my help by financially supporting others that can...... Tommy.

Do tell what you have done for kids.... Tommy.

Do tell how much you have directly helped children, instead of trying to support their death.... Tommy.

The Left Wingers are heartless cretins. Give life a chance. We never know who the next person born might be. They could be another Thomas Edison, or Michael Jordon, or William Shakespeare....... or even another Tommy...well that would be kind of disappointing.

Hard to believe they would do it
Ireland has evolved so much since joining the EU. Financially,culturally and politically.
They legalised Gay Marriage a few years back and have a Gay Prime Minister. Dublin is one of the coolest places to visit in Europe. Its nothing special to look at but the people make it something else. They are well chilled.
I wonder what would happen in this country if it was put up for a vote

It is a fake name.

View attachment 195368

Yes, you are.

So stupid.

It is murder.

View attachment 195371

When you kill a human being, without justification.... that's called murder.

You are commiting MURDER.

You can deny it. You can scream about it. You can hurl your moronic insults until the end of time.

That is MURDER. You are supporting MURDER. You trying to rationalize and justify MURDER.

But in the end, there is a dead human baby, and you are a MURDERER.

End of story. End of discussion. Game over. You lose.

You want to keep screaming, by all means. And I will keep calling you a baby murdering bit of cruelty and evil.

You know what's great. There will always be abortions.
And you never show up to buy the goo outright, pay the mother rent to
fully bake it, and pop it fresh from the oven and also pay for the cost
to get/have it born ALIVE. Which changes its status from goo sack to born alive
to get papers. Some in Lonnnnnng Form!

WHY? Is it money? You don't want to bring the goo sack up?
WHY are you never at the abortions shop buying this goos to save them?
WHY won't you personally negotiate with the mothers to save these goos?

btw: Abortions are done all time in private. Abortions will always to done.
Simple facts, you can't change needed services for/by women

Dang!? Almost forgot.

Top of the Morning! I'll have One Abortion PLEASE!
Be great if gobmint funded abortions and women can get coupons to get In vitro fertilisation services to get/have more abortions.

DANG GOBMINT FUNDED ABORTIONS IN IRELAND NOW!
"All persons resident in Ireland are entitled to receive health care through the public health care system." What will Hanity say?

LOL! "All of SEAN'S grandparents immigrated to the United States from Ireland."

Top of the Morning! I'll have One Abortion PLEASE!
We want to name the GOO Sean!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back