Irish Referendum - Landside Victory for Womens Rights

FFS.. DOPers on USMB moved me to thread..
Europe!?

To hide these facts from the general public.

Hard to believe they would do it
Ireland has evolved so much since joining the EU. Financially,culturally and politically.
They legalised Gay Marriage a few years back and have a Gay Prime Minister. Dublin is one of the coolest places to visit in Europe. Its nothing special to look at but the people make it something else. They are well chilled.
Incredibly backwards.
Many want you to grow up here and see the realities of the already personally born lives
HERE!
WE NEED TO serve the BORN CHOICES HERE! FIRST!

Last edited:
Irish Times exit poll projects Ireland has voted by landslide to repeal Eighth Amendment

Ireland has voted by a landslide margin to change the constitution so that abortion can be legalised, according to an exit poll conducted for The Irish Timesby Ipsos/MRBI.

The poll suggests that the margin of victory for the Yes side in the referendum will be 68 per cent to 32 per cent – a stunning victory for the Yes side after a long and often divisive campaign. See here for liveblog coverage of events across Friday in the referendum vote.

A huge win for the girls.

Well done Ireland.

Exit polls had John Kerry winning in 2004.

Just saying. We spent the rest of the night laughing.
68 to 32? You're funny.

Fewer Irish kids is a victory in which the entire world can share.

Meaning-of-Life-Every-Sperm.png

Last edited:
Irish Times exit poll projects Ireland has voted by landslide to repeal Eighth Amendment

Ireland has voted by a landslide margin to change the constitution so that abortion can be legalised, according to an exit poll conducted for The Irish Timesby Ipsos/MRBI.

The poll suggests that the margin of victory for the Yes side in the referendum will be 68 per cent to 32 per cent – a stunning victory for the Yes side after a long and often divisive campaign. See here for liveblog coverage of events across Friday in the referendum vote.

Well done Ireland.
Do babys have souls?

People who are OK with murdering innocents dont.

I have always wondered if the Left Wingers believe that babies have souls
Souls are made up. Nobody has "them" because "they" don't exist.

Well done Ireland.
Do babys have souls?

People who are OK with murdering innocents dont.

I have always wondered if the Left Wingers believe that babies have souls

From the moment of conception.
To the moment of birth , and then they can fend for themselves.

So if a woman left her baby to die... you would say "they can fend for themselves" and don't think mothers should be held accountable?

Maybe men need to help raise the baby that they want to bring into the world so badly.

Stop being dead beats or shut up about abortion.

My father's family came to here in the U.S., from Ireland,.where their great-greats met my mom''s great,s, resulting in ME!

It's wonderful to see my relatives across the pond voting, and standing up for FREEDOM.

You're not offended that they did not just have a judge make a ruling?

What's that supposed to mean?

The people of Ireland have been taking stands for freedom since 1920.

Maybe men need to help raise the baby that they want to bring into the world so badly.

Two things.

First, does anything a man does, have anything to do with you having the right to murder a baby?

baby_main.jpg

Exactly one hour before this picture was taken, was it ok in your book to kill that baby?

Yes or No. And don't give me this "men men men" crap.

Two....

You are right, that a lot of men don't take responsibility. You want to know why? Because you women spread your legs for men without being married.

The number one reason men do not commit themselves to a women, is because women don't make it a requirement.

When you allow yourselves to be used like toys... you are treated like you only have the value of a toy.

I know women that have refused to be treated that way... and they were not. My relative has 3 daughters, all born from the same woman, the same women he married while in college, and he lives with her to this day, and they have a great and happy family.

Why? She rejected every guy that wanted sex without responsibility, and so she ended up with a good guy.

You get the type of guy, that you attract with your moral values and standards.

You want to know why you find crappy guys? Look in the mirror.

a huge defeat for babys
It's a zygote, not a "baby."

It's a baby. Making up fake names to assign things, in order to justify treating them as objects and rationalize murder, is absolutely the exact same as labeling black people, slaves.

Is it Human? Yes.
Is it alive? Yes.
Are you killing it? Yes.
Is it justified? No.

That's murder. You can pull out your rationalization label maker all you want, but in the end, you are trying to justify murder. Pure and simple.

Ultimately .. The Irish don't want to be as gruesome and heartless as liberals in America, the abortion would have to be performed within the first trimester..

Liberals in America want to torture and snuff the innocent to the point of partial-birth/full term when the pain levels are the absolute worst..

American liberal humanity is a joke.. this thread certainly proves that... :eusa_snooty:

How fears of "black genocide" became part of mainstream anti-abortion activism

Last edited:

Two things.

First, does anything a man does, have anything to do with you having the right to murder a baby?

View attachment 195367
Exactly one hour before this picture was taken, was it ok in your book to kill that baby?

Yes or No. And don't give me this "men men men" crap.

Two....

You are right, that a lot of men don't take responsibility. You want to know why? Because you women spread your legs for men without being married.

The number one reason men do not commit themselves to a women, is because women don't make it a requirement.

When you allow yourselves to be used like toys... you are treated like you only have the value of a toy.

I know women that have refused to be treated that way... and they were not. My relative has 3 daughters, all born from the same woman, the same women he married while in college, and he lives with her to this day, and they have a great and happy family.

Why? She rejected every guy that wanted sex without responsibility, and so she ended up with a good guy.

You get the type of guy, that you attract with your moral values and standards.

You want to know why you find crappy guys? Look in the mirror.
Once they're out of the womb, to hell with them according to cons.

Forum List

Back