Irish Referendum - Landside Victory for Womens Rights

Ireland on course to vote an overwhelming 'Yes' in abortion referendum - two exit polls
  • Poll - conducted for The Irish Times - suggests margin of victory for the 'Yes' side will be 68pc to 32pc
  • Second poll - conducted by RTE - also suggests landslide win with a total of 69.4pc of voters ticked the 'Yes' box
  • Highest 'Yes' vote was in Dublin where some 77pc voted to repeal
  • Rest of Leinster outside of Dublin voted 66pc to 34pc for 'Yes' - says poll
  • Munster voted 66pc to 34pc in favour of repeal
  • Connacht-Ulster voted 59pc to 41pc in favour of repeal
  • 60pc/63/3pc of voters in rural Ireland voted to repeal, according to the two polls
  • Women strongly in favour of repeal - with 70pc/72.1pc in favour
  • Some 65pc/69.9pc of men in favour of repeal, according to the two polls respectively
According to the Irish Times poll, women were strongly in favour of repeal, with 70pc in favour, and 30pc against.

Some 65pc of men who voted were in favour of repeal, while 35pc were against.

According to the RTE poll, a total of 69.9pc of men voted 'Yes'. Meanwhile, 72.1pc of women voted 'Yes'.

DANG! WHEE! WOW! Women will be FREE!
Top of the Morning! I'll have One Abortion PLEASE!
No more home done ones.

home-remedies-for-abortion-750x450.jpg

18 Natural Home Remedies For Abortion in Early Pregnancy
Go Get 'EM Girls! :11_2_1043::clap2::clap2::clap2::dunno:

Last edited:
8256.jpg

Support for Ireland's abortion ban appears to have melted away! LOL!

Irish Times exit poll projects Ireland has voted by landslide to repeal Eighth Amendment

Ireland has voted by a landslide margin to change the constitution so that abortion can be legalised, according to an exit poll conducted for The Irish Timesby Ipsos/MRBI.

The poll suggests that the margin of victory for the Yes side in the referendum will be 68 per cent to 32 per cent – a stunning victory for the Yes side after a long and often divisive campaign. See here for liveblog coverage of events across Friday in the referendum vote.

A huge win for the girls.

Well done Ireland.
Do babys have souls?

People who are OK with murdering innocents dont.

I have always wondered if the Left Wingers believe that babies have souls
Do you wonder if fairy's have tails?
BlackFlag says no

Irish Times exit poll projects Ireland has voted by landslide to repeal Eighth Amendment

Ireland has voted by a landslide margin to change the constitution so that abortion can be legalised, according to an exit poll conducted for The Irish Timesby Ipsos/MRBI.

The poll suggests that the margin of victory for the Yes side in the referendum will be 68 per cent to 32 per cent – a stunning victory for the Yes side after a long and often divisive campaign. See here for liveblog coverage of events across Friday in the referendum vote.

Well done Ireland.
Do babys have souls?

People who are OK with murdering innocents dont.

I have always wondered if the Left Wingers believe that babies have souls
Do you wonder if fairy's have tails?
BlackFlag says no
I believe they have smagega. You cannot prove me wrong.

upload_2018-5-25_19-16-4.png

In the USA 76% of all people are for ALLOWING Abortions.
About the same percentages in Ireland, feel the SAME! ..WOW!

LOL! The new slogan!

Top of the Morning! I'll have One Abortion PLEASE!

Out of all of the news and events to come running to this board and post about joyously..... the OP ass clown chooses this one....Hooray more babies will die....unbelievable...how heartless can people get?

The globalists lie and tell white women to get abortions. Then they’ll say there aren’t enough people for jobs, so it’s time to import third world trash. The anti-white Agenda is going full steam ahead in Europe, and most countries seem dumb enough to go along with it.

Well done Ireland.

Why didn't you just have a judge say it was ok?

That's the way lefties did it in this country.

My father's family came to here in the U.S., from Ireland,.where their great-greats met my mom''s great,s, resulting in ME!

It's wonderful to see my relatives across the pond voting, and standing up for FREEDOM.

My father's family came to here in the U.S., from Ireland,.where their great-greats met my mom''s great,s, resulting in ME!

It's wonderful to see my relatives across the pond voting, and standing up for FREEDOM.

You're not offended that they did not just have a judge make a ruling?

Well done Ireland.
Where did you get this information?

Well done Ireland.
Keep posting!

Well done Ireland.

Exit polls had John Kerry winning in 2004.

Just saying. We spent the rest of the night laughing.
WEAK!

Well done Ireland.
Huge win for the Muslims trying to take over.

Huge loss for Irish women.

Hard to believe they would do it
Ireland has evolved so much since joining the EU. Financially,culturally and politically.
They legalised Gay Marriage a few years back and have a Gay Prime Minister. Dublin is one of the coolest places to visit in Europe. Its nothing special to look at but the people make it something else. They are well chilled.
Incredibly backwards.

Forum List

Back